The Shutdown has almost cost as much as Trump Requested so far.

Is it Stupid to lose more money on the Shutdown than the amount requested by Trump?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea that Trump fella probably stop that expensive hostage taking bullshit.

All he has to do is sign what Democrats and Republicans in Congress have already passed and delivered to his desk a month ago.
1.6 Billion........not enough.......next.......

We have already wasted more money than the payment increase........Shows the True Colors of the Dems........they don't want Border Security.

Our beloved president said to Schumer that he will take the blame foe the shutdown.
We already had the funding from lost revenues because your side doesn't care about securing the border. Don't give me that BS about how you really want it. Actions speak louder than words. Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you.
I have no side, but your president took the blame.
You have no side.

...BUT

"Your President took the blame."

And who is "Your" President?

If the wall is so important why did Trump reject funding for it a year ago?

What is he willing to give in exchange?
Payments over time......10 years for DACA.......a Trust Fund that they would not allow spent later. LOL

Put the money up front and that deal would already be done......We aren't kicking the Football Lucy.

Put the money up front so Trump can reneg on the rest?

If the wall is so important why did Trump reject funding for it a year ago?

Payments over time......10 years for DACA.......a Trust Fund that they would not allow spent later. LOL

Put the money up front and that deal would already be done......We aren't kicking the Football Lucy.

Put the money up front so Trump can reneg on the rest?
LOL

CBP has the requests for what the funding is for..........it can be spelled out......as a matter of fact it has been spelled out.

Yea that Trump fella probably stop that expensive hostage taking bullshit.

All he has to do is sign what Democrats and Republicans in Congress have already passed and delivered to his desk a month ago.
1.6 Billion........not enough.......next.......

We have already wasted more money than the payment increase........Shows the True Colors of the Dems........they don't want Border Security.

Why the fuck do you keep talking about Dems as if the shutdown was THEIR idea and not Trumps??

Trump said straight up - if I don't get what I want I shut down government and I will own it too.

Well fuckers - OWN IT. Democrats are not in the negotiate-with-terrorists mood currently.

damn near anything you want, including, but mot limited to, signing off on Obama's DACA plan & even a potential pathway to citizenship for dreamers
Why did he agree to and then reject exactly that when it was offered a year ago?
People in the US have short memories. POTUS did that to make confusion. To undermine The Republic.

Border Security: Immigration Enforcement Between Ports of Entry

Read all you want..........or go to CNN and say WALLS BAAAAAADDDDD..............

The left is full of it and is spending more than requested. What a Bunch of Wankers.

Hey Wanker, why don't you have a read on the border security deal Republicans don't want:

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia
Diversity illegal Lottery and Amnesty...........derp...........Gang of 8 was a joke...........

They would have gotten their amnesty and then never did the deed............Under Obama everything was Dreamers and legalization..........

You want DACA............fund the wall.

Why didn't trump take 5 or 6 billion out for the wall when he and the republicans borrowed that trillion and a half to give to the multi billionaires that own them lock stock and barrel? If the wall is so important for national security, why wasn't it important to be built till the demorats took over the house?

Border Security: Immigration Enforcement Between Ports of Entry

Read all you want..........or go to CNN and say WALLS BAAAAAADDDDD..............

The left is full of it and is spending more than requested. What a Bunch of Wankers.

Hey Wanker, why don't you have a read on the border security deal Republicans don't want:

Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 - Wikipedia
Diversity illegal Lottery and Amnesty...........derp...........Gang of 8 was a joke...........

They would have gotten their amnesty and then never did the deed............Under Obama everything was Dreamers and legalization..........

You want DACA............fund the wall.

Republicans get bulletproof border security, Democrats get get path to citizenship and this would cause a drastic reduction in illegals.

Don't want to compromise and do the comprehensive reform? Fine, fuck off with your wall.

damn near anything you want, including, but mot limited to, signing off on Obama's DACA plan & even a potential pathway to citizenship for dreamers
Why did he agree to and then reject exactly that when it was offered a year ago?
That is not what haooened

He offered DACA for the wall, including a path to citizenship for 1.8 million "dreamers" and got no funds for the wall

Our beloved president said to Schumer that he will take the blame foe the shutdown.
We already had the funding from lost revenues because your side doesn't care about securing the border. Don't give me that BS about how you really want it. Actions speak louder than words. Sanctuary cities, Health Care for illegals, Drivers Licenses to illegals..........says all we need to hear from you.

He would take the blame ... were he the one to shut it down.

He was not.

He would take the blame ... were he the one to shut it down.

He was not.
It is amazing the lengths you will go to to excuse him. He stated he would be proud to shut it down. And he did.

Has he ever taken responsibility or blame for anything?

Democrats are ignorant stonewalling assholes.

dems.png

How long before the food stamp checks bounce? That would be worth it to see for almost any price.

He offered DACA for the wall, including a path to citizenship for 1.8 million "dreamers" and got no funds for the wall

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.

After Trump negotiated the terms, the White House balked: Chief of Staff John Kelly called Schumer soon after to explain the plan wasn’t far enough to the right for Republicans. Trump himself declared that he’d need far more in any deal, including significant cuts to legal immigration.

I’m reminded of something Slate’s Jim Newell wrote back in Matrch:

[All Trump] had to do was accept a 10- to 14-year path to citizenship for children of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

That deal has been on the table for more than a month now: Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. […]

It is confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

That was published nearly nine months ago. It’s still confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

The immigration deal Trump should've taken, but didn't

As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.

After Trump negotiated the terms, the White House balked: Chief of Staff John Kelly called Schumer soon after to explain the plan wasn’t far enough to the right for Republicans. Trump himself declared that he’d need far more in any deal, including significant cuts to legal immigration.

I’m reminded of something Slate’s Jim Newell wrote back in Matrch:

[All Trump] had to do was accept a 10- to 14-year path to citizenship for children of undocumented immigrants brought to the United States at a young age.

That deal has been on the table for more than a month now: Trump gives Democrats a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers; Democrats give Trump his full $25 billion wall funding request. […]

It is confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

That was published nearly nine months ago. It’s still confounding that Trump didn’t just take the deal.

"Far enough to the right" to provide 5 billion, 0.00% of the budget for a wall?

Oh my god, these guys are to the right of Hitler.

Meanwhile in the actual reality, Democrats are engaging in Hitler style dysgenic programs, playing with population replacement. Build that wall...

Forum List

Back