The Sham Trial Against Trump

Did everyone see the Team Trump defense expert completely shit the bed and nuked Trump's defense?

So hilarious and embarrassing.

Last edited:

Defense expert appears to contradict his own findings​

The cross examination of the defense's real estate expert, which was expected to last at least two hours, ended abruptly after he appeared to contradict his own findings in the expert report he had compiled.

Steven Laposa testified yesterday that he believed the attorney general's report was "flawed" because it was based on the market value of Trump's assets, rather than their investment value, which could be much higher.

Minutes into his cross-examination, state attorney Louis Solomon requested that Laposa read the second sentence of the notes section of Donald Trump's statement of financial condition.

"Assets are stated at their estimated current values," the note said, referring to the properties' market value.

"First time I've seen this," Laposa responded after reading the note, which supported the attorney general's contention that the valuations were indeed based on market values.

"You wrote a report accusing the attorney general of bias" by using market values, Solomon lectured Laposa, prompting a sustained objection from the defense.

Solomon's cross-examination of Laposa concluded after the exchange.

I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor, a TDS anti-Trump judge who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers, and now we are parading a bunch of so called witnesses through the court to determine the amount of damages of which the same TDS anti-Trump judge will decide the amount of those damages, claiming that Trump defrauded banks even though no bank claims that Trump defrauded them.

And, we've got those two clowns who are on record of saying they are going after Trump while getting all bent out of shape when Trump says that if he wins he will then go after them. What am I missing? Get this sham over with already so that Trump can then appeal the case.
They are missing your Heil Hitler.

"First time I've seen this,"

Being called as an expert witness in probably what will be one of the most famous civil trials of this century,...

..... ..... ..... And

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... "First time I've seen this,"!!!
1700416281601.png

WW

Being called as an expert witness in probably what will be one of the most famous civil trials of this century,...

..... ..... ..... And

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... "First time I've seen this,"!!!
View attachment 860808

WW
Amazing, isn't it? And this isn't just some outsider they brought in to be a paid liar.

"Giulietti acknowledged that he had an ongoing business relationship with Trump, including making $1.2 million in commissions from the company in 2022. A personal friend of Trump, Giulietti confidently defended his business record on the stand."

Amazing, isn't it? And this isn't just some outsider they brought in to be a paid liar.

"Giulietti acknowledged that he had an ongoing business relationship with Trump, including making $1.2 million in commissions from the company in 2022. A personal friend of Trump, Giulietti confidently defended his business record on the stand."

different "expert". laposa hadn't seen central elements of the case he posa'd as expert. the second one is not exactly reliable due to his relationship with the orange virus.

Forum List

Back