The Sham Trial Against Trump

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor, a TDS anti-Trump judge who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers, and now we are parading a bunch of so called witnesses through the court to determine the amount of damages of which the same TDS anti-Trump judge will decide the amount of those damages, claiming that Trump defrauded banks even though no bank claims that Trump defrauded them.

And, we've got those two clowns who are on record of saying they are going after Trump while getting all bent out of shape when Trump says that if he wins he will then go after them. What am I missing? Get this sham over with already so that Trump can then appeal the case.

I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor, a TDS anti-Trump judge who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers, and now we are parading a bunch of so called witnesses through the court to determine the amount of damages of which the same TDS anti-Trump judge will decide the amount of those damages, claiming that Trump defrauded banks even though no bank claims that Trump defrauded them.

And, we've got those two clowns who are on record of saying they are going after Trump while getting all bent out of shape when Trump says that if he wins he will then go after them. What am I missing? Get this sham over with already so that Trump can then appeal the case.
Trump is corrupt. I thought you would have gotten this by now. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the situations he's in. And this is just the low hanging fruit trial. But in some ways, it's bigger than the other three trials. This one goes to to the heart of Trump's four decades of bragging about "The Art of the Deal" and him being this successful, savvy businessman. When in fact, he lost all his daddy's money and then proceeded to scam and fraud his way through the next decades. The fine coming from this trial may bankrupt him and take away his family's right to do business in the state of NY. More than that, it will forever dispel the notion that Trump is anything but a grifting con artist. :)

Trump is corrupt. I thought you would have gotten this by now. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the situations he's in. And this is just the low hanging fruit trial. But in some ways, it's bigger than the other three trials. This one goes to to the heart of Trump's four decades of bragging about "The Art of the Deal" and him being this successful, savvy businessman. When in fact, he lost all his daddy's money and then proceeded to scam and fraud his way through the next decades. The fine coming from this trial may bankrupt him and take away his family's right to do business in the state of NY. More than that, it will forever dispel the notion that Trump is anything but a grifting con artist. :)
You didn't respond to the OP. What is this trial about if the TDS anti-Trump judge has already found Trump guilty before the trial even started and will be the one deciding on the damages? They are just going through the motions for no reason. Just end it already and let Trump appeal.

Where is the FUCKING PROOF that Trump is "corrupt"?

Don't bother, there is NONE!!!!
Only in the warped "minds" of the TDS addled demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist piglet zombies is where "it" dwells.

:rolleyes:

I'm not really understanding this trial. What is it about? We've got a TDS anti-Trump prosecutor, a TDS anti-Trump judge who, before the trial even started, found Trump guilty without a jury of his peers,

Trump did not request a jury of his peers, you are aware of this, correct?

So, no the judge did not find him guilty before the trail started. This is just the 2nd phase of the trail, guilt has been determined and now the consequences of that guilt are being done so.

If you lie to get a loan that's fraud. It's that simple. Trump is a fraud. You kept asking us to prove it well they're proving it. In court no less.

Trump did not request a jury of his peers, you are aware of this, correct?

So, no the judge did not find him guilty before the trail started. This is just the 2nd phase of the trail, guilt has been determined and now the consequences of that guilt are being done so.
Yes, the judge did find Trump guilty before the trial even started. The trial is only to determine the amount of damages. You know, damages for defrauding one percent bankers, who never once have said that Trump defrauded them. When the judge declares the amount of damages to the banks for lost interest on their loans, will the court be giving those damages to those poor defrauded one percent bankers?

You didn't respond to the OP. What is this trial about if the TDS anti-Trump judge has already found Trump guilty before the trial even started and will be the one deciding on the damages? They are just going through the motions for no reason. Just end it already and let Trump appeal.
You do understand that this is a bench trial, right? That means the judge can issue rulings anytime they want to.
These hearings are to determine that amount of damages to be collected. Trump can appeal afterwards but these cases are rarely overturned on appeal.

The judge is not a TDS anti-Trump judge. If he were, Trump would have already had bench warrants issued against him and had his fat ass sat in a cell overnight until his legal team could convince him to keep his fucking mouth shut.

Yes, the judge did find Trump guilty before the trial even started.

Nope, the first part of the trail was the judge determining guilty or innocent since Trump did not request a jury for that. this is the 2nd phase of the trial.

You know, damages for defrauding one percent bankers, who never once have said that Trump defrauded them.

So, if I defraud you and you do not know that I did so, no laws were broken?

If you lie to get a loan that's fraud. It's that simple. Trump is a fraud. You kept asking us to prove it well they're proving it. In court no less.
Ahhhhhhhh, so you're saying those poor one percent bankers have been defrauded, even though they themselves don't say they were defrauded. After the judge rules on the amount of damages those poor one percent bankers have been defrauded out of, will the courts then be sending that money to those poor defrauded one percent bankers to reimburse them for their losses?

Ahhhhhhhh, so you're saying those poor one percent bankers have been defrauded, even though they themselves don't say they were defrauded. After the judge rules on the amount of damages those poor one percent bankers have been defrauded out of, will the courts then be sending that money to those poor defrauded one percent bankers to reimburse them for their losses?
Did they speak out? Can you provide a link that tells us what the bankers think?

Trump's a 1% er.

Nope, the first part of the trail was the judge determining guilty or innocent since Trump did not request a jury for that. this is the 2nd phase of the trial.

So, if I defraud you and you do not know that I did so, no laws were broken?
So, you admit that the Judge found Trump guilty before the trial even started. Once the biased partisan judge determines the amount Trump defrauded the banks out of, will the court then be paying back those poor one percent defrauded bankers for their losses?

What the hell do you call the idiot in the whitehouse now that is destroying the country, a Genius ??

Forum List

Back