The Russians are coming, yet Trump won't believe

Some asked if, "So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?"

I don't do Stupid

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

Did Russia advertise? And that's what this investigation is all about?
Can you answer the question?

^^^ Such a strangely weird, confused, and warped mind is Dale Barmy.
^^^ Such a strangely weird, confused, and warped mind is Dale Barmy.

I know more than you...and it bothers you greatly...why is that??

I know more than you...and it bothers you greatly...why is that??

View attachment 205087

You must bore yourself as well.

I kick your ass whenever we cross paths....that's an indisputable fact.
You keep telling yourself as there you are, face down in the dirt again.

No brag......simply a fact.The offer to debate you on issues that you disagree with me on? I have asked that they be addressed in the "bullring" so others can judge which one of us makes the better argument....you bail every time.

Why is that? Because I know more than you........

I own you, Jakey......

3. A journalist allegedly discussed with the Russian front account, Guccifer 2.0, about when to release stolen documents related to Black Lives Matter. The reporter, who is not named in the indictment, also "offered to write an article" about the release of the stolen documents.

Russia's efforts to use the Black Lives Matter movement to stoke racial tensions, and its attempts to turn Black Lives Matter supporters against Clinton, have been criticized as among the most insidious elements of Russia's 2016 election influence campaign.

(continued)

Guccifer 2.0 was always a CIA front....Vault 7 ?????

Why is that Trump will not take Russia's involvement in the elections seriously. They threaten the very foundations of the Republic.

Trump, oth, weaponizes the office of the presidency and goes after the DOJ/FBI, which are the premier defenders of the Rule of Law.

Does Trump want our nation to under the Rule of Man? Him? I think so.

5 key takeaways from the latest indictment in Mueller's Russia probe

1. The Russians allegedly hacked America's election infrastructure, including state election boards and secretaries of state. The allegations in Friday's indictment went well beyond merely hacking the Clinton campaign and Democratic campaign committees. From one state election board, the Russians managed to steal information on 500,000 voters, Rosenstein said, although he did not identify which state. Trump won the 2016 election by winning three key states by slim margins that added up to around 80,000 votes.

The Russians also "targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, with malware attached," Rosenstein said. He stressed, however, that the indictments contained "no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

2. An American congressional candidate allegedly asked for, and received, stolen documents about his or her opponent from the Russians. According to the indictment, the operatives allegedly provided stolen campaign documents to a candidate for Congress. "On or about August 15, 2016, the conspirators received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for U.S. Congress," the indictment said. The conspirators "sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent."

The candidate was not identified in the indictment.
(continued)

Please show us your reliable, unbiased source supporting your allegation that President Donald Trump is not taking the Russian efforts to cause confusion in our election. How much taxpayer money did President Obama spend trying to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu in the Israeli election?

Under failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who famously slammed candidate Mitt Romney for saying Russia was our greatest threat. Then Obama allowed al Qaeda and ISIS to grow massively.

Last edited:
Some asked if, "So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?"

I don't do Stupid

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

Did Russia advertise? And that's what this investigation is all about?
Can you answer the question?

Sure I can,...……...yes candidates spend a fortune during their campaigns. But I don't know that it's money well spent, because I think most people aren't as influenced by political advertising. I think people are influenced more by a candidates track record, experiences, the causes the candidate supports, the content of their answers during debates, what their stances are on a number of policies, etc.

Now, can you answer the question of how Russia influenced voters to go against Hillary and for Trump?

So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent in spreading information before every presidential election because it does influence the elections. The Russians spreading all that false information certainly effected votes. Only a dufus wouldn't understand that.

How much did Russia spend? Your source and link?

Luis GomezContact Reporter

Twitter on Thursday became the latest social media giant to draw the ire of Americans, including some. lawmakers, over reports that it sold nearly $300,000 worth of ads to a Russian agency tied to the Kremlin during the 2016 election cycle.

Executives from Twitter said in a statement that the Russian state media agency Russia Today spent as much as $247,100 in ads targeting U.S. markets in 2016. Twitter also found 201 accounts linked to the same Russian operatives who promoted politically motivated ads on Facebook, as reported by CNN a day before.

Exactly how much Russians spent on Twitter, Facebook ads during election

Spending BILLIONS certainly.

Spending a few million, certainly not.

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent in spreading information before every presidential election because it does influence the elections. The Russians spreading all that false information certainly effected votes. Only a dufus wouldn't understand that.

So the DNC can spend hundreds of millions of dollars on false news, but the Russians cant spend a few lousy $ hundred thousands of dollars?????

On Facebook adds no one reads and no one remembers......

I thought we were a free country?

Last edited:

So the DNC can spend hundreds of millions of dollars on false news, but the Russians cant spend a few lousy $ hundred thousands of dollars?????

But they were read, and remembered. That silly story about the pizza place child sex ring was originally a Russian story that was picked up by fox Breitbart, Alex Jones, and the entire right wing bubble. The barrage of fake stories, from Hillary having Parkinson's, to the fake ads shown below were all generated from Russian agents.and furthered by the right wing cabal.
Screen_Shot_2017_10_31_at_3.59.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_31_at_3.57.31_PM.png

But they were read, and remembered. That silly story about the pizza place child sex ring was originally a Russian story that was picked up by fox Breitbart, Alex Jones, and the entire right wing bubble. The barrage of fake stories, from Hillary having Parkinson's, to the fake ads shown below were all generated from Russian agents.and furthered by the right wing cabal.

So did any of that nonsense change how you voted? Or anyone you know?

Yes it did. If I believed even a 1/10 of the crap that was claimed about her, I wouldn't have voted for her either. I know lots of people who used those stories and others like them as reasons why they felt they had to vote against her.

Yes it did. If I believed even a 1/10 of the crap that was claimed about her, I wouldn't have voted for her either. I know lots of people who used those stories and others like them as reasons why they felt they had to vote against her.

Liar. You didn't believe the propaganda and you did vote for her. So nothing influenced you to change your vote. And you don't know anybody outside USMB, so that's a fail as well :bsflag:

That, SM, does not execuse Russia and the Trumpers.

It's the weaponizing of the Office of the Presidency against the DOJ/FBI that threatens our democracy.

But the FBI has been corrupt for decades. If we don’t talk about it, how do we ever put an end to the corruption?

Doesn’t it bother you that the smartest man ever to walk the Earth (Your Messiah), did nothing about Russian interference?

You know that how?
It has been reported by much of the MSM, that BO did nothing. Don't you believe the MSM?

One theory is BO didn't want to be seen as interfering in the election of Hillary, for fear that Donnie would accuse him of interfering in the election and calling it a fake election. Makes sense, but he apparently did very little.

iyfyus.jpg.gif

I own Dale Barmy and his arguments.

Last edited:
Why is that Trump will not take Russia's involvement in the elections seriously. They threaten the very foundations of the Republic.

Trump, oth, weaponizes the office of the presidency and goes after the DOJ/FBI, which are the premier defenders of the Rule of Law.

Does Trump want our nation to under the Rule of Man? Him? I think so.

1. The Russians allegedly hacked America's election infrastructure, including state election boards and secretaries of state. The allegations in Friday's indictment went well beyond merely hacking the Clinton campaign and Democratic campaign committees. From one state election board, the Russians managed to steal information on 500,000 voters, Rosenstein said, although he did not identify which state. Trump won the 2016 election by winning three key states by slim margins that added up to around 80,000 votes.

The Russians also "targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, with malware attached," Rosenstein said. He stressed, however, that the indictments contained "no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

2. An American congressional candidate allegedly asked for, and received, stolen documents about his or her opponent from the Russians. According to the indictment, the operatives allegedly provided stolen campaign documents to a candidate for Congress. "On or about August 15, 2016, the conspirators received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for U.S. Congress," the indictment said. The conspirators "sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent."

The candidate was not identified in the indictment.
(continued)

Please show us your reliable, unbiased source supporting your allegation that President Donald Trump is not taking the Russian efforts to cause confusion in our election. How much taxpayer money did President Obama spend trying to defeat Benjamin Netanyahu in the Israeli election?

Under failed former President Barack Hussein Obama who famously slammed candidate Mitt Romney for saying Russia was our greatest threat. Then Obama allowed al Qaeda and ISIS to grow massively.
Mueller is doing just that, investigating the Trumpers, for America.

Obama is not the issue.yapyapyapf.gif

Bulldog has dominated the alt right on this page.

The fact is that Trump will not take Russian involvement in the elections seriously.

Forum List

Back