The Russians are coming, yet Trump won't believe

So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent in spreading information before every presidential election because it does influence the elections. The Russians spreading all that false information certainly effected votes. Only a dufus wouldn't understand that.
Or a republican.

Why is that Trump will not take Russia's involvement in the elections seriously. They threaten the very foundations of the Republic.

Sometimes it is best to make sure your own house is clean before you start raising hell with someone...

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere
Meaningless. It is not a defense for Trump and his allies.
Doesn’t it bother you that the smartest man ever to walk the Earth (Your Messiah), did nothing about Russian interference?
"But...but...but... Obama!"

So damn predictable.

Oh, indeed American neo-fascists and alt right trumpers: we Real America are going to be very sure that our house is cleaned here at home first.

Nice! Jake relies on personal attacks and ignores the valid link... Desperation is unbecoming on the progressives...
The link is crap, desperation is deep in the Alt Right heart, and real America is coming to take the country back.

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent in spreading information before every presidential election because it does influence the elections. The Russians spreading all that false information certainly effected votes. Only a dufus wouldn't understand that.
---------------------------------------------- Its Russias job to affect or steer American elections , its the USA job to guard against that steering Bulldog .

And Mueller is investigating those who may have broke the law. Indictments, pleas, and sentences have shown that has happened.

new1.jpg

---------------------------------------------- Its Russias job to affect or steer American elections , its the USA job to guard against that steering Bulldog .
------------------------------------------------------------------- not a big deal in my opinion . just let the USA Guard against the Russians and everyone else Jake . Or you lefties and 'mueller' keep messing around as i don't think that anything of significance is going to happen Jake . [we'll see ]

its always the same story coming from you lefties so my responces are right on the mark as TRUMP goes about his good works Jake .

and , have The TRUMP and Mr.Putin met yet ?? Meeting might be a good thing as the 'dems' are all against it Jake .

Dems don't want the meeting because Russia might be forced to tell Trump about how
Sergey Kislyak was helping Obama and Clinton.
He also might tell us what Chuck Schumer wanted over that coffee and donut meeting.

Trump - Putin meeting is a good thing and best if its a totally PRIVATE Meeting with no note takers or records or recordings . I like it as i see it as an opening towards friendly or friendlier relations with the Russians , Plus the meeting is like a poke in the eye to the 'dems' , lefties and 'fifth column' that can be seen even on this board . --------------- Yeah , The Trump can tell us what happened at the meeting .

Pismoe, this is not disk world, and real consequences are coming for Putin and Trump.

th

Russia's military has attacked our republic. The democrats will scramble the F-16s as soon as they take back the government.

A vote for a democrat is a vote for war.

Forum List

Back