The Russians are coming, yet Trump won't believe

Trump - Putin meeting is a good thing and best if its a totally PRIVATE Meeting with no note takers or records or recordings . I like it as i see it as an opening towards friendly or friendlier relations with the Russians , Plus the meeting is like a poke in the eye to the 'dems' , lefties and 'fifth column' that can be seen even on this board . --------------- Yeah , The Trump can tell us what happened at the meeting .
We know that if American media is there, they will lie.

Tell me why the US interference in elections is not a challenge to the foundation of democracy but anyone returning the favor is?
"But mom! They did it too!"

If the Russian action is an act of war for all intents and purposes, were our own actions not equally intrusive and wrong? I am not doing the but they did it too. I’m actually trying to point our the hypocrisy of our outrage.

The Bible tells of a lesson along these lines. The summation is to remove the plank from our own eyes before pointing out the speck in someone else’s.

Our outrage would be more moving for the world, as well as our own people if we were not regularly doing the same thing.

That is why some feel humor about it. They figure we had it coming. When our morals are based on might makes right, and if we can get away with it there is no issue, then we aren’t the most sympathetic of victims when the favor is returned.

Some asked if, "So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?"

I don't do Stupid

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

I am not the slightest concerned with what the Russians or the world thinks.

That an American campaign colluded with a foreign enemy in a campaign is part of what Mueller's investigation is about.

Be willing to let the chips fall where they may.

Russia's military has attacked our republic. The democrats will scramble the F-16s as soon as they take back the government.

A vote for a democrat is a vote for war.
I'm getting tired of repeating this for you but Don't Be Stupider Than You Have To Be.

Tell me why the US interference in elections is not a challenge to the foundation of democracy but anyone returning the favor is?
"But mom! They did it too!"

If the Russian action is an act of war for all intents and purposes, were our own actions not equally intrusive and wrong? I am not doing the but they did it too. I’m actually trying to point our the hypocrisy of our outrage.

The Bible tells of a lesson along these lines. The summation is to remove the plank from our own eyes before pointing out the speck in someone else’s.

Our outrage would be more moving for the world, as well as our own people if we were not regularly doing the same thing.

That is why some feel humor about it. They figure we had it coming. When our morals are based on might makes right, and if we can get away with it there is no issue, then we aren’t the most sympathetic of victims when the favor is returned.
Your whole premise is based on me being OK with us doing it to others.

I'm not.

Your whole premise is based on me being OK with us doing it to others.

I'm not.

Judgmental much?

The_Russians_Are_Coming_the_Ru.jpg

Some asked if, "So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?"

I don't do Stupid

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

So, what lies did these alleged "Russian bots" spread on FB that were not true and how did that affect the election when the lamestream media and their polls claimed a Hildebeast victory was a foregone conclusion?

Here is what I believe happened...white hats within the alphabet agencies recruited Trump to run and told him that the election would be fair and that they would monitor any attempt to change the votes as it was within their power to do so, The fix was already in for the Hildebeast and when Trump overwhelmingly won the Electoral College, the deep state had the "Russian collusion" card to play...and it ain't working.

I don't do Stupid

So, what lies did these alleged "Russian bots" spread on FB that were not true and how did that affect the election when the lamestream media and their polls claimed a Hildebeast victory was a foregone conclusion?

Here is what I believe happened...white hats within the alphabet agencies recruited Trump to run and told him that the election would be fair and that they would monitor any attempt to change the votes as it was within their power to do so, The fix was already in for the Hildebeast and when Trump overwhelmingly won the Electoral College, the deep state had the "Russian collusion" card to play...and it ain't working.
^^^ Such a strangely weird, confused, and warped mind.

I know more than you, Jake Smarmy.....and it pisses you off. Why is that???

^^^ Such a strangely weird, confused, and warped mind is Dale Barmy.

I don't do Stupid

Doood.

Conspiracy theory section is waaay over there>>>>>

I don't do Stupid

Doood.

You are sooooo "small time".......why do you even post?

I don't do Stupid

Doood.

You are sooooo "small time".......why do you even post?
Lol, weak. You can do better.

Well maybe not. You are a tRumpkin after all.

I know more than you...and it bothers you greatly...why is that??

View attachment 205087

You must bore yourself as well.

I kick your ass whenever we cross paths....that's an indisputable fact.

Oh, indeed American neo-fascists and alt right trumpers: we Real America are going to be very sure that our house is cleaned here at home first.

Nice! Jake relies on personal attacks and ignores the valid link... Desperation is unbecoming on the progressives...
The link is crap, desperation is deep in the Alt Right heart, and real America is coming to take the country back.

Why yes...…..yes we are :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 205087

You must bore yourself as well.

I kick your ass whenever we cross paths....that's an indisputable fact.
You keep telling yourself as there you are, face down in the dirt again.

I don't do Stupid

Did Russia advertise? And that's what this investigation is all about?

Forum List

Back