The Russians are coming, yet Trump won't believe

Some asked if, "So how did Russia influence the election if no votes were effected?"

I don't do Stupid

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

Did Russia advertise? And that's what this investigation is all about?
Can you answer the question?

Sure I can,...……...yes candidates spend a fortune during their campaigns. But I don't know that it's money well spent, because I think most people aren't as influenced by political advertising. I think people are influenced more by a candidates track record, experiences, the causes the candidate supports, the content of their answers during debates, what their stances are on a number of policies, etc.

Now, can you answer the question of how Russia influenced voters to go against Hillary and for Trump?
If that were true American history would be a lot different.

The fact is that Trump will not take Russian involvement in the elections seriously.
You have no idea what retaliation or discussions are taking place. And like you never shmoozed a woman in trying to get something from her, how the hell do you Dems negotiate if you don't pour on the charm and pamper the human ego? Oh that's right, HILLARY had such a great foreign relations track record, just ask Syria and the Ukraine
how that's working out for them.

So your strategy would be to openly broadcast every move you make?
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Well that would explain all your Dem leaks to the press.
That would be like telling your chess partner every advance move you plan on making on every possible move they will make.
That would have been like leaving Germany your invasion plans.
This is exactly why your clueless party was not elected and wouldn't even be hired to run a
Chuck E Cheese let alone our Nation.
You guys can't even protect classified and gov't info on Gov't servers, how the hell could the Nation trust you to protect the citizens and Country? Your party already proved it refused to protect it's citizens when it chose illegal votes and election cheating/rigging over security.

So please tell me, oh wise one...…….just how did Russia influence an election, if it didn't change the outcome??
You do know that what they are saying is it is very difficult to quantify the effects of Russian propaganda on voters right?

Do you you think that political campaigns, super-pacs, and candidates themselves spend million, even approaching a billion dollars, on advertising campaigns that have no effect?

Sure I can,...……...yes candidates spend a fortune during their campaigns. But I don't know that it's money well spent, because I think most people aren't as influenced by political advertising. I think people are influenced more by a candidates track record, experiences, the causes the candidate supports, the content of their answers during debates, what their stances are on a number of policies, etc.

Now, can you answer the question of how Russia influenced voters to go against Hillary and for Trump?

And that's your opinion...….as well as it is mine

But you still haven't answer my question...……...how did Russia influence the election if it didn't change the outcome????

But you still haven't answer my question...……...how did Russia influence the election if it didn't change the outcome????
What makes you think the interference didn't change the outcome?

1. Rosenstein said so himself during the presser about indictments against the Russians.

2. If our own media hadn't fibbed on all those polls, giving Hillary 81% of the vote and only dropping down to 65% after Comey's late surprise, she still would have had enough support & votes to win...….but she didn't

Now quit dodging the question & give a straight answer.

1. Rosenstein said so himself during the presser about indictments against the Russians.

2. If our own media hadn't fibbed on all those polls, giving Hillary 81% of the vote and only dropping down to 65% after Comey's late surprise, she still would have had enough support & votes to win...….but she didn't

Rosenstein didn't say what you think he did.

Is that so??????

Rosenstein: "No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Rod Rosenstein announced indictments of Russians in U.S. election meddling

Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election. The indictment, he said, is a reminder that "people are not always who they appear to be." The defendants aimed to undermine confidence in our democracy, Rosenstein said.

you're still dodging......so I guess that means you were influenced by whatever means to change your vote, but not willing to admit it publicly. :itsok: it's ok, your secret is safe with me.

Is that so??????

Rosenstein: "No Allegation in This Indictment That Any American Had Any Knowledge" Of Russian Election Influence Operation

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Rod Rosenstein announced indictments of Russians in U.S. election meddling

Nor is there an allegation that the efforts of the defendants affected the outcome of the election. The indictment, he said, is a reminder that "people are not always who they appear to be." The defendants aimed to undermine confidence in our democracy, Rosenstein said.

you're still dodging......so I guess that means you were influenced by whatever means to change your vote, but not willing to admit it publicly. :itsok: it's ok, your secret is safe with me.
"In this indictment"

Forum List

Back