How the Media played you for chumps AGAIN this time with border the separation campaign.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Now that the Liberal hysteria surrounding separated "families" is dying down, let's summarize why we would want to initially separate the children and identify the adult companions.

1) Sometimes the adults are smugglers.
2) Sometimes the adults are pedophiles.
3) Sometimes the adults are foreign terrorists.
4) Sometimes the adults are family members just using the kids to gain entry.

The Media being master manipulators saw a golden opportunity to pull on the heartstrings of America. They pretended that ALL the crossers were legitimate families and did not mention at all during their blitzkrieg of tears and wailing that many of the adults were NOT parents and the children WERE in danger. That is the reality at the border. The separated kids were very well cared but all we saw and heard was KIDS IN CAGES!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! BOO HOO!!!!!

But I give them credit, the Media distortion campaign was extremely effective and forced Donald Trump's hand to a degree to back off on the separation policy. That of course endangers immigrant children but who cares about them? They are just pawns being used by the illegals bringing them or the Media using them for political bait. I just wonder what the media will dangle to start the next frenzy.

Yep, all those examples you have for separating kids from adults are accurate. But the only one that liberals like is kids being ripped out of the hands of loving parents. I’m sure that happened at least once, so our policy should only address that one possibility.

Now that the Liberal hysteria surrounding separated "families" is dying down, let's summarize why we would want to initially separate the children and identify the adult companions.

The Media being master manipulators saw a golden opportunity to pull on the heartstrings of America. They pretended that ALL the crossers were legitimate families and did not mention at all during their blitzkrieg of tears and wailing that many of the adults were NOT parents and the children WERE in danger. That is the reality at the border. The separated kids were very well cared but all we saw and heard was KIDS IN CAGES!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! BOO HOO!!!!!

But I give them credit, the Media distortion campaign was extremely effective and forced Donald Trump's hand to a degree to back off on the separation policy. That of course endangers immigrant children but who cares about them? They are just pawns being used by the illegals bringing them or the Media using them for political bait. I just wonder what the media will dangle to start the next frenzy.

Sometimes...being the pertinant term.

Ever heard of "reasonable cause"?

You don't care about the kids. Who are you fooling?

They're just illegal wetbacks to you.

That is ridiculous....thought you were better than that....the parents send their children on a fright train to America with birth control pills in the pockets of their daughters because they know they will be raped and you are okay with that.....as long as they become good democrats when they arrive???? you are heartless not us.....

How the Media played you for chumps AGAIN

Mike, the media never plays me for a chump because I don't listen to anything they say----- I have brain enough to know that you CAN'T (and never have) kept small children in with adult criminals. It is all just another made up panic-hysteria-crisis by the idiot-Left, who believe their own horsecrap more than those they try to infect with it. They get lessons from acting coaches on how to look shocked, outraged and concerned over nothing before cameras. The good news is that their bull is just making more and more voters finally give up on them totally. Wait till the fall.

Unfortunately, I do not think the mass democrat outrage has gone away--it's just that the MSM has throttled back its reporting on the issue, as they have a shortage of gasoline to pump onto the flames. Seems the fringe radical Left has fully picked up the outrage, and I believe it will reignite the closer we move toward the November elections. Right now our President is obfuscating on the issue, which is I think his best move.

From what I've read on the matter The President has through his departments arranged to reunite legit parents where it is safe for the children. His departments are protecting the childers!!!

Good job Mr President.

Greg

Why was Paul Manafort separated from his children on Fathers day?

Thanks for bringing up the illegal part. Although it appears lots of dopes on the left have no idea what it means.

Did they take his children and chuck them into state care? I didn’t hear that. I did hear he was allowed to be under house arrest with his family for a long time until he effed it up. Perhaps you can provide a link showing they took his children away and put them in to the state system. I wonder if they will require DNA tests and background checks before being released back to him? What do you think?

Did they take his children and chuck them into state care? I didn’t hear that. I did hear he was allowed to be under house arrest with his family for a long time until he effed it up. Perhaps you can provide a link showing they took his children away and put them in to the state system. I wonder if they will require DNA tests and background checks before being released back to him? What do you think?

What difference does it make? Manafort's been separated from his children as a result of politics. He's a political prisoner

Forum List

Back