The Right To Destroy Jewish History

We never fought wars in the Middle East before the “Zionist takeover”?

Your sweaty, feverish Jew rants are asclaughably inept as your understanding of history.

Quite clearly, islamists have been at war with us since at least 1801. Barbary Coast wars, anyone?

Marine fight song: "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli"

Yawn.. because it rhymed with "Sea", not because it was all that important to us.

So we send one small expedition once, and then we didn't get involved again for another 130 years... because it SO WASN'T our problem.

Until the Jews hijacked our politics, and suddenly, we treat Israel like queens.

We've been cleaning up after the Zionists since the 1970's over there... for really no good reason.

It is funny how the leftist extremists conveniently ignore the history that conflicts with their agenda. It's also funny how it only takes a gentle nudge to launch you into another of your sweaty, feverish Jew rants.

RE: The Right To Destroy Jewish History
※→ JoeB131, et al,

Well, I suppose you and I will have to agree to disagree.

Both the young and the old know very well that there is a difference between a "freedom fighter? and a "terrorist." I've taken the time to post an example of both a very new and up'n'coming generation, as well as a Generation X'er.

Difference between terrorist and freedom fighter
The difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is that terrorists commit heinous acts of murder/genocide on a civilian populous to gain control. A freedom fighter goes against the oppressive establishment and limits the number of non-deliberate civilian casualties.
#1 Posted by Total-KO (4057 posts) - 11 years, 3 months ago
#2 Posted by teh_destroyer (35328 posts) - 11 years, 3 months ago
[SIZE=4]by [URL='https://acton.org/about/people/john-bolt']John Bolt[/URL] • Action Commentary • [SIZE=4]November 14 said:
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
It is hard, we are then told, to know exactly where the line exists between terrorists and the brave would-be liberators of oppressed people: freedom fighters. Besides, many nations in the world have come into existence after lengthy struggles for liberation. Many pundits assert that the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is purely a matter of perception. When our guy kills in battle, he’s a freedom fighter; when our enemy does, he is a terrorist. Similar acts get different labels depending on who is doing the labeling.
LINK: Terrorists or freedom fighters: What's the difference?

My father came up in the Grestest Generation, fought the big war, and was in the aerospace industry that made the SR-71, and the components that took us to the Moon (now our Astronauts have to hitchhike into space). I mention this only as a side-show example of how things change over time. I can almost hear my father call from the grave saying: "They are equally troublesome, kill them all."

We are not here to debate whether or not a person like Osama bin Laden (ObL) or Arab Palestinians (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) who takes part in these activities is there a justification. There is no case to support:

All these activities (both above and below) are punishable under international law.

Being involved in any way is just as criminal:

Again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You don't think that organized armies do things that are downright criminal? We killed 3 million Vietnamese, and not one of our leaders got arrested for a war crime. Lt. Calley spent one year under house arrest, and that was it.
(COMMENT)

There is a difference, a big difference, between a "War Crime" (Article 8 - Rome Statutes - International Criminal Court) and a "Terrorist Act" (one of the international community has elaborated 19 international legal instruments to prevent terrorist actsor the Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism 1938). You cannot be punished for being a freedom fighter; but, there are plenty of laws pertaining to terrorism and war crimes.

Most national as well as the international legal systems understand there is a difference. Trying to say that there is a difference in only perspective (one man's view versus another man's view) is over simplified (even if it is a catchy sound bite). And it has been know for some to switch sides from freedom fighter to terrorist (and maybe even back again). Osama bin Laden (ObL) was once a "freedom fighter;" fighting along side the Afghan Militia against the Russians. Then, he (ObL) became a 'terrorist." In Osama bin Laden's "Letter to the American People," he makes some sweeping statements. Some excerpts:

Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple:
(1) Because you attacked us and continue to attack us.
a) You attacked us in Palestine:
(v) The removal of these governments is an obligation upon us, and a necessary step to free the Ummah, to make the Shariah the supreme law and to regain Palestine. And our fight against these governments is not separate from out fight against you.

(3) You may then dispute that all the above does not justify aggression against civilians, for crimes they did not commit and offenses in which they did not partake:
(a) This argument contradicts your continuous repetition that America is the land of freedom, and its leaders in this world. Therefore, the American people are the ones who choose their government by way of their own free will; a choice which stems from their agreement to its policies. Thus the American people have chosen, consented to, and affirmed their support for the Israeli oppression of the Palestinians, the occupation and usurpation of their land, and its continuous killing, torture, punishment and expulsion of the Palestinians. The American people have the ability and choice to refuse the policies of their Government and even to change it if they want.​

You will notice that, after the Russain withdraw from Afghanistan, ObL switch from fighting the Russian Army to secure Afghan Freedoms totargeting the American civilian.

While ObL fought against the Russian along side the Mujahideen (Islamist Afghan fighters) he was a freedom fighter. Once he intentionally targets persons who are not members of the armed forces, he becomes a "terrorist" operating in contravention to Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL):

Rule 2. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.​

I have written many times on the way inwhich the Arab Palestinians moved to terrorist actors (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) performing
"criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, intented or calculated to create the condition of "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. There is no question that the Arab Palestinains are engaged in such activity.

It is NOT a question of how many Arab Palestinians are Freedom Fighters, but how many are "terrorist?"

Most Respectfully,
R

What exactly?
America was unable to secure the navy from a bunch of Muslim pirates and was forced to pay for Sharia "protection".

Or we should have done then what we should be doing now.

"Oh, Mr. Muslim. That's YOUR PART OF THE WORLD. I'm sorry, we won't into YOUR PART OF THE WORLD unless you invite us."

See how simple that is.

But, no, no, our policy, brought to you by the Jews and the Oil Companies, is "Let's stick our hands in the Hornet's nest and complain about getting stung."

It is funny how the leftist extremists conveniently ignore the history that conflicts with their agenda. It's also funny how it only takes a gentle nudge to launch you into another of your sweaty, feverish Jew rants.

I don't ignore the history, I just point out - IT WASN'T THAT IMPORTANT. We did not send a huge army over there and occupy the place for 30 years and make everyone hate us. We got in, got out and we were done.

I was in during the First Gulf War (instigated by the Jews) when I was a young man. Now I'm an old man, and we are STILL OVER THERE 28 years later.

Well, I suppose you and I will have to agree to disagree.

Both the young and the old know very well that there is a difference between a "freedom fighter? and a "terrorist." I've taken the time to post an example of both a very new and up'n'coming generation, as well as a Generation X'er

Yes, yes.. and I'll give you the advise I give most of my customers... write as though you are being paid by the point and penalized by the word.

I have written many times on the way inwhich the Arab Palestinians moved to terrorist actors (Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters) performing
"criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, intented or calculated to create the condition of "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. There is no question that the Arab Palestinains are engaged in such activity.

Again- here's a crazy idea. Let's not go into their part of the world, steal their land and try to swindle them out of their resources... Then we won't have to worry about them trying to "scare" us.

Of course, being an old man, I know how the Zionists try to manipulate us. Back in the 1980's, everyone else over there was pro-Communist, and were helping the Russians.... Today they are all "Jihadists".... They are very good at getting us to see their fight as our fight.

What exactly?
America was unable to secure the navy from a bunch of Muslim pirates and was forced to pay for Sharia "protection".

"Oh, Mr. Muslim. That's YOUR PART OF THE WORLD. I'm sorry, we won't into YOUR PART OF THE WORLD unless you invite us."

See how simple that is.

But, no, no, our policy, brought to you by the Jews and the Oil Companies, is "Let's stick our hands in the Hornet's nest and complain about getting stung."
Oh, my, the ignorance of Muslim history is just pathetic.

"So, all it takes if for the world to say, hey Muslims, we mind our side of the world and you mind yours"

Never mind all the land the Muslims invaded and conquered from North Africa to Europe from around the 8th century on, be it the Kurds, the Arabs, the Moors, or the Turks.

Timeline of the Muslim presence in the Iberian Peninsula - Wikipedia

READ

EDUCATE YOURSELF

And stop writing asinine things about what you know nothing about.

"So, all it takes if for the world to say, hey Muslims, we mind our side of the world and you mind yours"

Never mind all the land the Muslims invaded and conquered from North Africa to Europe from around the 8th century on, be it the Kurds, the Arabs, the Moors, or the Turks.

So let's look at this crazy statement... Muslims really haven't expanded their stupidity beyond their current borders since the Battle of Vienna.... if anything, they hold less territory now..

Meanwhile, Christians expanded their grip, along with Genocide, to the Americas, Australia, lots of Africa.... parts of Asia.

Seems we white Christians really do have a hard time minding our own business.
READ

EDUCATE YOURSELF

I've got a degree in history.... Of course, its' from one of those commie universities...

So let's look at this crazy statement... Muslims really haven't expanded their stupidity beyond their current borders since the Battle of Vienna.... if anything, they hold less territory now..

Meanwhile, Christians expanded their grip, along with Genocide, to the Americas, Australia, lots of Africa.... parts of Asia.

Seems we white Christians really do have a hard time minding our own business.
READ

EDUCATE YOURSELF

I've got a degree in history.... Of course, its' from one of those commie universities...
You have clearly not paid attention how Indonesia, Malaysia and part of India, now Pakistan, became Muslim in the past century.
And possibly some of Africa as well.

But I will leave you to what you wish to see in history, as long as it makes you the paranoid person you keep showing us to be.

I know EXACTLY what I am saying. And so do you. And there is no contradiction or paradox here. Self-determination of both peoples is the point.

If the self-determination of the Arab Palestinians requires the elimination of Jewish self-determination in their own historic homeland then that Arab self-determination has to be restricted to where it won't harm Jewish self-determination.

No one is preventing the sort of self-determination of the Arab Palestinians which celebrates an equal and respected Jewish self-determination. The problem is that the Arab Palestinians haven't found that yet. They should get on it.
That's the big lie you keep telling. Israel is denying them their right to self-determination. Period. And I don't give a flying fuck what kind of bullshit horseshit you make up to justify Israeli aggression, the truth is, they want to live free. Your the villain. Israel is causing all the violence.

You are keeping the clock in the wrong place. With assumed mutual recognition (Israel's demonstrated by her withdrawal, Hamas' not demonstrated at all yet), there is no conflict between Gaza and Israel. Be clear. There IS NO fundamental conflict between Israel and Gaza if the assumption is that Gaza is the place for the self-determination of the Gazan people and Israel is the place for the self-determination of the Jewish people. The territory of each is defined and agreed upon. The border is clear and defined an agreed upon. There is nothing to fight about. Literally, NOTHING to fight about.
Israel did not withdraw from Gaza. That's the other big lie you keep telling. If Israel withdrew from Gaza, how come Gazan's can't leave? Why can't they fish their own territorial waters without getting shot at?

Gaza wants the blockade to end. Israel wants the violence across her borders to end. BOTH people can have what they want. The only obstacle to having what they want is the end of violence. The end of violence and "resistance" is the solution to the problem for both peoples.
The blockade IS the cause of the violence.

So what does that look like in real life? It does not mean that Israel stops monitoring and responding. It means Gaza stops inciting and instigating. No more resistance. No more protests. No more rockets. No more approaching the fence. No fishing outside the zones. It means Gaza just stopping the violence.
Listen shithead, why can't they walk up to the fence? It's their property, not yours! And they're being shot at INSIDE their fishing zones. BTW, Israel has no right dictating to Gazan's what that fishing zone is.

What exactly?

See how simple that is.

US wars in the Middle East started way back, when Muslim pirates from the Ottoman Empire demanded ransom for American merchants.

Thomas Jefferson refused and went to war.

You have clearly not paid attention how Indonesia, Malaysia and part of India, now Pakistan, became Muslim in the past century.
And possibly some of Africa as well.

Um, there were already Muslims living there... that's how they became Muslim... when they threw the British out. Probably a good thing. Who knows who the Brits would have given their land away to .

US wars in the Middle East started way back, when Muslim pirates from the Ottoman Empire demanded ransom for American merchants.

Um, yeah, I missed the part where we were still there 30 years later.. when did this happen.

My business is to prevent the ability of my enemy to arm.

They are only your enemy because you stole their land.

Um, yeah, I missed the part where we were still there 30 years later.. when did this happen.

Um, You rely on silly slogans as opposed to a reality based worldview.

The Ottoman Turks (themselves conquerors and land-stealers), released all rights and title to the lands they conquered at the end of WW I. That would include the geographic area of Palestine. Your “stolen land” slogan is a rather pointless cut and paste meme.

Secondly, the Islamic hate and war manual, otherwise known as the Koran, identifies both explicitly and tediously the eternal revulsion for Jews that is an integral part of Islamism. Your use of false claims and goofy slogans as a part of your Jew tirades gives one only confidence that your tirades carry an obvious agenda. You do have all the makins’ of a pious Moslem.

The Ottoman Turks (themselves conquerors and land-stealers), released all rights and title to the lands they conquered at the end of WW I. That would include the geographic area of Palestine. Your “stolen land” slogan is a rather pointless cut and paste meme.

Again, that would be like me and your neighbor deciding to give away your TV set because we felt bad for the stew-bum down the street.

Secondly, the Islamic hate and war manual, otherwise known as the Koran, identifies both explicitly and tediously the eternal revulsion for Jews that is an integral part of Islamism. Your use of false claims and goofy slogans as a part of your Jew tirades gives one only confidence that your tirades carry an obvious agenda. You do have all the makins’ of a pious Moslem.

I think you are confusing the Koran for the Bible.

Read the Gospel of John... that's been the excuse for Christian anti-Semitism for 2000 years.

Again, my solution is simple... we don't get involved. If you get killed by your Muslim neighbors because you stole their land, that is TOTALLY NOT MY PROBLEM.

Natural Selection, baby.

You continue to insist in saying that the indigenous Jewish people have stolen their own ancient homeland from the Arabs whose indigenous ancient homeland is the Arabian Peninsula.

Deny that they are the indigenous Jewish people all you like, and that there have always been indigenous Jews living on their ancient homeland.

Your way of thinking is exactly what the Jewish people have been fighting against since 1920, since the first Arab riots against the indigenous people to stop them from re-creating any sovereignty on their own Ancient homeland.

And the indigenous Jews will continue to defend what is left of their ancient homeland against those who wish to take it away and see them all dead, as the Arabs have said again and again.

The Romans took away the indigenous Jewish homeland and the indigenous Jews revolted against them.

Kurdish, Arab and Turkish Muslims take away the Jewish Homeland and you insist that NOW, the indigenous Jews have no more rights to it and must give it as a gift to the Muslims who have all of Arabia, all of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and TransJordan and Gaza.

You are simply way too kind to the Muslims who are plotting to take over Europe again, not because of Zionists as you like to accuse, but because the word Islam means Submit, which means, they invade, they conquer and you submit to them,
be it in the 8th century when they invaded Asia, North Africa or Europe and conquered all or just parts as in Europe.

You keep destroying Muslim history in order to destroy Jewish History and especially any rights the Jewish Nation does have to its ancient homeland, like any other people have the right to theirs.

According to your own thinking:

The Arabs have no right to Arabia.
The Turks have no rights to Turkey.
The British have no rights to England.
The French have no right to France
The Spaniards have no right to Spain

(I am only picking the biggest invaders and conquerors of the past 500 years. They must expect being taken over and give away their homeland without any fights, because people like yourself cannot deal with invading wars, which have happened since humans have been humans, and will never end )

That is what you are telling everyone.

You believe that any US government will stop its interest in any part of the world because people like yourself do not understand the consequences if it did so?

Russia and its interests do not exist?
Iran and its interests do not exist?
Saudi Arabia and its interests do not exist?
The UK and many other European countries and their interests do not exist?

Exactly how are you going to stop any and all of those countries to want beyond their borders so that you can finally have a good peaceful night's sleep?

Again, that would be like me and your neighbor deciding to give away your TV set because we felt bad for the stew-bum down the street.

I think you are confusing the Koran for the Bible.

Read the Gospel of John... that's been the excuse for Christian anti-Semitism for 2000 years.

Again, my solution is simple... we don't get involved. If you get killed by your Muslim neighbors because you stole their land, that is TOTALLY NOT MY PROBLEM.

Natural Selection, baby.
Again, a silly example (tv) as to what goes on in the world of conquests, and always has.

The Quran is a result of Christians wanting to convert Arabs after the 4th century CE and it blowing in their faces when Mohammad decided to create his own monotheism.

Just as the Christian Bible is the excuse for oppression of Jews for the past 1700 years, since the Romans became Christians, the Quran is the guide on what to do with the Jews.

Mistreat them, force them to convert, expel them, kill them.

Your solution is that of simple minded people who refuse to understand and much less acknowledge how the world works.

It is a mixture of things going on at the same time, and one action leads to a reaction, so on and so forth.

Whatever you cannot accept you seem to need to take it out on the Jews who legally worked to recreate their sovereignty over what ended up being only 20% of their ancient homeland, as 80 % is in the hands of Muslims thanks to the British.

Let us ask the British and the Hashemite to return the 80% of Jewish homeland and give the Hashemites their homeland back.
It is now called Saudi Arabia.

Are you on board with it, or are you going to insist that only Muslims have the right to land, and not Christians or Jews?
How about the Indian people who lost part of their land to Muslims and it is now being called Pakistan?
Does that land go back to India?

Give us a map to fairness on this world where the indigenous people do end up getting their ancient homelands back and live happily ever after with their neighbors as it should be, if ever possible.

Forum List

Back