The Right To Destroy Jewish History

RE: The Right To Destroy Jewish History
※→ Sixties Fan, JoeB131, Hollie, et al,

Once a decisive military entanglement has answered the political disagreement, the same the political disagreement in other cases must elicit the same response from that same political-military venue.

I’m guessing the hundreds of rockets fired from the Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza’istan is of no concern. Just another day in the world of the Islamist barbarian.

I'm always reminded of that film, "The Battle of Algeirs" when they rebel leader is asked why they deliver bombs in baskets... and he replies, "Why do you drop bombs form planes? We'd rather have your planes, you can have our baskets".

The stupidity is living next to people who want to kill you for stealing their land because a Magic Sky Fairy promised you their land.

Europe didn’t dump Jews in the State of Israel. Jews had a desire to leave Europe after WW2 due to a recent history of folks who share your illness.

And if you proposed giving the Jews a big slice of Germany as a homeland in compensation, I'd have no argument with you. But giving them Palestine because you feel bad about what the Germans did to them is like me giving someone your TV because I feel sorry for them.
You have given us your distorted version of history many times.
None of what you have posted is correct, but it does not bother you and you could not care less.

The Balfour Declaration was long before WWII, so you really need to figure out what the Declaration was and how the Jews got the right to become sovereign over any part of their ancient homeland again, lonnnng before WWII and Germany happened.
(COMMENT)

Typically, a serious military response to a belligerent aggressor that refuses to accept the previous military outcome should expect the Israeli reply to gradually become more destructive, confrontational, painful, or otherwise serious over time.

I think the Israelis have shown a remarkable restraint given the elapsed time of over which the Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters have been operating with Palestinian (governmental and civilian) sympathy and support.

And our friend "Sixies Fan" is absolutely correct! There is no defined right to sovereignty; or, "who is entitled to claim this right—a group, a people, or a nation—and what exactly the right confers." (Patricia Carely)

Patricia Carley Program Officer for the former Soviet Union and Turkey at the US Institute of Peace said:
Most of the world’s peoples have little experience with the West’s long history of sovereignty and statehoodand are thus not prepared to adhere to the Western insistence on the inviolability of existing borders. Those in the West who are alarmed by the growth of these nationalist movements should consider not whether these contemporary manifestations of nationalism are legal or appropriate, but rather that they are happening—and that they very likely cannot be stopped. The potential for violence and international instability becomes even more obvious when one considers that some still very large empires, such as Russia and China, are likely to be affected by these movements.

Most Respectfully,
R

I’m guessing the hundreds of rockets fired from the Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza’istan is of no concern. Just another day in the world of the Islamist barbarian.

I'm always reminded of that film, "The Battle of Algeirs" when they rebel leader is asked why they deliver bombs in baskets... and he replies, "Why do you drop bombs form planes? We'd rather have your planes, you can have our baskets".

The stupidity is living next to people who want to kill you for stealing their land because a Magic Sky Fairy promised you their land.

Europe didn’t dump Jews in the State of Israel. Jews had a desire to leave Europe after WW2 due to a recent history of folks who share your illness.

And if you proposed giving the Jews a big slice of Germany as a homeland in compensation, I'd have no argument with you. But giving them Palestine because you feel bad about what the Germans did to them is like me giving someone your TV because I feel sorry for them.

I'm reminded of the verses in the koran when the pious Arab-Moslem is asked why he feels compelled to kill Jews... and he (or she), replies:

• The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer near Khaibar when it was still dark and then said, "Allahu-Akbar! Khaibar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a (hostile) nation (to fight), then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned." Then the inhabitants of Khaibar came out running on the roads. The Prophet had their men killed, their women and children taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet -Bukhari Vol 5, Bk 59, No 512

• "After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah's Messenger." -Tabari 8:129

• Allah drove the Jews from their homes and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. -Qur'an 33:26-27

• He it is Who drove the Jews from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe, while they were certain that their fortresses would defend them against Allah; but Allah came to them whence they did not expect, and cast terror into their hearts; they demolished their houses with their own hands and the hands of the believers; therefore take a lesson, O you who have eyes! -Qur'an 59:2

Ah, but that is a mere technicality. The fact is, “Palestinian Arabs” had no identifiable borders recognized by an international treaty and never exercised a working government that maintained sovereignty. You will hope to ignore that fact that the collapse of the Ottoman Empire included the stipulation that the caliphate renounces all rights and title to the territory called “Palestine”. The “Palestinians” have no national identity. The only trait the “Palestinians” shared with Arabs-Moslems was being predominately Arab.

Other than to calm an emotional requirement to promote your rabid Jew hatreds, why is it that you can choose an arbitrary date after which the land belongs to a certain people? Is the usurpation of Jewish occupation of such lands in the more distant past less of an issue for you? Apparently, it is - you have never properly grappled with this issue, preferring to lean toward entirely inaccurate and unsupported history that attempts to say the Jews never occupied the lands historically, but you won't cease to blather on about how stealing land is wrong.

Is it only wrong, then, if it's been done (and I'm not even conceding that it HAS been done here) in the last 50 years? Do you have a statute of limitations on your morality, or do you just evaluate things differently when you're dealing with the misfortunes of a people against which you are clearly prejudiced, despite your frail attempts to pass it off as "Anti-Zionism" instead of antisemitism?

The fact that you disconnect the Jewish people's wish to live in and have self-determination in their own national homeland demonstrates the source of your arguments as anti-semitism.

Hey, I wish to live in a big mansion with an army of supermodels at my beck and call... but i think the person who owns that mansion and the supermodels would probably object to that.

The point is, that hadn't been their homeland for thousands of years, and just because some Europeans happen to share a bastardized version of the religion of the people who lived their 3000 years ago just doesn't mean that much to me.

You have given us your distorted version of history many times.
None of what you have posted is correct, but it does not bother you and you could not care less.

Actually, it's totally correct.

The Balfour Declaration was long before WWII, so you really need to figure out what the Declaration was and how the Jews got the right to become sovereign over any part of their ancient homeland again, lonnnng before WWII and Germany happened.

Okay, let's look at that. Why did the British promise Palestine to the Jews during World War I while they were also openly encouraging the Arabs to revolt against the Ottomans. Mostly, because Russia was on the verge of collapse and they though promising Palestine to Russia's Jews would keep Russia in the war.

Here's the thing. It was never, ever Britain's place to promise Palestine to the Jews of Europe.

But a funny thing happened after the Balfour Declaration. Most of the Jews weren't all that interested. They didn't get interested until after WWII and Hitler turned a bunch of them into lampshades and bars of soap. Then the world felt really bad and went along with the Brit's dumb plan that they were already having second thoughts about, because the Arabs weren't too keen on it.

Last edited:
I'm reminded of the verses in the koran when the pious Arab-Moslem is asked why he feels compelled to kill Jews... and he (or she), replies:

You totally avoided my point, didn't you? Yes, yes, you did.

Okay, let's try again.. Why is it more civilized to drop bombs on women and children with planes than it is to just set off a bomb you strapped to someone.

Ah, but that is a mere technicality. The fact is, “Palestinian Arabs” had no identifiable borders recognized by an international treaty and never exercised a working government that maintained sovereignty. You will hope to ignore that fact that the collapse of the Ottoman Empire included the stipulation that the caliphate renounces all rights and title to the territory called “Palestine”. The “Palestinians” have no national identity. The only trait the “Palestinians” shared with Arabs-Moslems was being predominately Arab.

Again the corrupt and bullying treaties imposed on the Central Powers after WWI don't mean a whole lot to me. Most historians agree that these were terrible, mean-spirited treaties that made WWII inevitable.

The Allies tried to carve up the Ottoman Empire to exploit its resources, and they saw resettling Jews into Palestine as a way to do imperialism by proxy, with the added benefit of getting rid of the Jews because, hey, nobody really liked them anyway.

Other than to calm an emotional requirement to promote your rabid Jew hatreds, why is it that you can choose an arbitrary date after which the land belongs to a certain people? Is the usurpation of Jewish occupation of such lands in the more distant past less of an issue for you? Apparently, it is - you have never properly grappled with this issue, preferring to lean toward entirely inaccurate and unsupported history that attempts to say the Jews never occupied the lands historically, but you won't cease to blather on about how stealing land is wrong.

Um yeah, stealing land is always wrong. If the British hadn't settled them there, do you think Europe's Jews would have ever taken Palestine on their own?

The ironic thing was that the Islamic World before 1948 was more welcoming to the Jewish people than Christian Europe... until they screwed them and stole Palestine.

Is it only wrong, then, if it's been done (and I'm not even conceding that it HAS been done here) in the last 50 years? Do you have a statute of limitations on your morality, or do you just evaluate things differently when you're dealing with the misfortunes of a people against which you are clearly prejudiced, despite your frail attempts to pass it off as "Anti-Zionism" instead of antisemitism?

Here's the thing. The Arabs are more Semitic that the European Zionists are, so my problem is not being "anti-Semitic". Given my druthers, America would pull out of the region, stop supporting either side and mind our own business instead of playing Hall Monitor of the Middle East. If they want to pound the shit out of each other over who a magic sky fairy promised some land to, have at it. So not my problem.

But when we get dragged into war after war over there because of the Zionists and the lock they have on Washington, then it kind of becomes my problem. I would love to take the billions of dollars we spend propping up Zionism and use it to help Americans.

You totally avoided my point, didn't you? Yes, yes, you did.

Okay, let's try again.. Why is it more civilized to drop bombs on women and children with planes than it is to just set off a bomb you strapped to someone.

Again the corrupt and bullying treaties imposed on the Central Powers after WWI don't mean a whole lot to me. Most historians agree that these were terrible, mean-spirited treaties that made WWII inevitable.

The Allies tried to carve up the Ottoman Empire to exploit its resources, and they saw resettling Jews into Palestine as a way to do imperialism by proxy, with the added benefit of getting rid of the Jews because, hey, nobody really liked them anyway.

Um yeah, stealing land is always wrong. If the British hadn't settled them there, do you think Europe's Jews would have ever taken Palestine on their own?

The ironic thing was that the Islamic World before 1948 was more welcoming to the Jewish people than Christian Europe... until they screwed them and stole Palestine.

Here's the thing. The Arabs are more Semitic that the European Zionists are, so my problem is not being "anti-Semitic". Given my druthers, America would pull out of the region, stop supporting either side and mind our own business instead of playing Hall Monitor of the Middle East. If they want to pound the shit out of each other over who a magic sky fairy promised some land to, have at it. So not my problem.

But when we get dragged into war after war over there because of the Zionists and the lock they have on Washington, then it kind of becomes my problem. I would love to take the billions of dollars we spend propping up Zionism and use it to help Americans.
You have dragged just about every talking point the Christians and Muslims have invented about Israel and the Jews (Zionists) for the past 100 years.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Israel just kills civilians, just like that?

A salute to the IDF

Col. Richard Kemp goes to the front lines to defend the IDF

Col. Richard Kemp: Israeli Pilot Aborted Gaza Strike 17 Times to Protect Civilians – Jewish People Should be Proud of the State of Israel (INTERVIEW)

Gaza's Civilian Casualties: The Truth Is Very Different

Your accusations have been totally debunked, but I am very sure that you will choose to go on believing whatever you feel like believing because YOU JUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO .

The Land of Israel has always been mentioned as the Land of the Jews, by both the Christians and the Muslims.
But then comes you, and very few others, and CLAIM that ALL THE JEWS WERE GONE from the land, regardless of all the RECORDED HISTORY in BOTH Christian and Muslim history books, journals and reports.
HOW are you going to get away from this one?

Ha, CONSPIRACY THEORIES of Jews having A LOCK ON WASHINGTON.
OOOOOOH, how evil. Iran, Turkey, Russia and many others have no "lock" on what they want to see happen out of the US.
Only Israel, ONLY the Jews.

Amazing how this nonsense only came out since the masterful fraud
called "Protocols" forged by the masterful Russians in 1903, WHICH caused the POGROMS against the Jews there, and then on Jews in other parts of the word, CAME OUT.

NONE of this NONSENSE of Jews controlling the world, or the USA existed before that fraud.

BUT YOU.....have swallowed the whole thing from soup to dessert, and WHOLE.

Your VERY OLD and VERY destructive logic makes Jews who moved to Europe SUDDENLY EUROPEANS.
Let me give you a hint:
Jews, like all other people, have been moving around the world for thousands of years.
Those Jews and their descendants, like all other people, will always be from the Land of Israel, ancient Canaan, and not from Europe, China, Russia, or any other part of the world they may have gone to at any time in history.
You and others who want to change the history of ONLY the Jews,
will have to get used to thinking of it that way.

Zionism is ONLY the return of most of its indigenous Jewish People to its ancient homeland in order to live on it with sovereignty and freedom NOT GIVEN to the Jewish people anywhere else in the world, because the REST of the world does not belong to the Jews, and the Jews do not want the rest of the world. ONLY what has always belonged to them. Their ancient homeland, out of which in 1925, 78% was illegally given by the British to ONE ARAB tribe, which was not indigenous of the land, but of Arabia.
(WHEN are you going to demand that the Hashemites go back to Arabia and Stop stealing Jewish Land? Or that the other Arabs give back the most ancient and important Jewish land where most of their history happened? Judea and Samaria. Give us a hint. )

There have ALWAYS BEEN Jews living on that land since Judaism was introduced, no matter what the number was, no matter who the invaders were, as attested by EVERY HISTORICAL RECORD ever written.

BY YOUR SAME LOGIC, all the Arabs, and Turks, Berbers, etc
who lived in Spain and other parts of Europe, since the Muslim invasion in the 10th century are now to be considered EUROPEANS as well, having absolutely NO RIGHTS to any part of Arabia, or any part of North Africa, etc.
MAKE THEM ALL MOVE OUT, thank you.

The same goes to all of the people of India, who have left there, and moved to European and other continents. They are not Indian anymore and can never call themselves that. They are now Europeans, Americans, Australians.

Thank you for the lesson, all of the people of the world need to learn that once they leave their ancestral land, they can no LONGER be called by the name of the country or land.

If it is good for the GOOSE, it is good for ALL THE GANDER.
RIGHT ????

WOW, WHAT A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN YOU ARE !!!!

You know nothing about politics, about American interests in any part of the world (and the USA is involved all over the world) BUT
it is only THAT part of the world you would like to see the USA get their Billions away from, never mind what the consequences to the US AND the world would be.

Such knowledge, such kindness, such an ability to see the past, the present and the future of what would happen if the USA and its allies EVER did such a thing.

I know. You are going to come back and repeat all of what you have learned, except that conspiracy theories, as you believe them and come here to disseminate........are a very far cry of what is recorded in the real world.

The Jewish People, most of them descendant of the indigenous Jewish People in Ancient Canaan, have nothing to apologize for or return.

They are on their ancient homeland, living on it and defending it just as their ancestors did before Roman times.

It was time for it to happen after WWI and the Jewish people achieved what the Christian and Muslim haters did not ever want to see happen.

THE JEWS WON over the Christian and Muslim hatred and re-created their ancient Nation ON THEIR ANCIENT HOMELAND.

The End.

You have dragged just about every talking point the Christians and Muslims have invented about Israel and the Jews (Zionists) for the past 100 years.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Yup, they pretty much do. That's when they aren't running over peace activisits with bulldozers...

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, she was a pretty white girl!"

upload_2018-11-18_8-21-5.jpeg

Your accusations have been totally debunked, but I am very sure that you will choose to go on believing whatever you feel like believing because YOU JUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO .

Again, even American liberal Jews are seeing the Zionist Entity as kind of an embarrasment, kind of like your crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat mitzvah.

Zionism is predicated on a lie. The lie is "A land without a people for a people without a land". But there were people on that land, and they weren't too keen on it.

OOOOOOH, how evil. Iran, Turkey, Russia and many others have no "lock" on what they want to see happen out of the US.

It's only a conspiracy if it is done in secret. AIPAC is pretty open about what it does. I'm not familiar with a Turkish or Russian analog to AIPAC, are you?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the rest of your angry rant, but make a few points.

There have ALWAYS BEEN Jews living on that land since Judaism was introduced, no matter what the number was, no matter who the invaders were, as attested by EVERY HISTORICAL RECORD ever written.

But they hadn't been the majority in Palestine between when Emperor Hadrian dispersed them until the British started resettling them in the 20th century. And by then, they were a completely different people. They spoke Yiddish instead of Aramaic. Hebrew had to be resurrected from a dead language.

It would be just as silly as if I learned to speak Cherokee and claimed that I am owed special rights in America because I have something in common with the people who lived here hundreds of years ago.

More patriotic than the chickenhawk politicians like Trump who do the bidding of the Zionists, yeah. I actually served. Didn't see a whole lot of Jews when I was in the Service... they must have all had other things to do.

THE JEWS WON over the Christian and Muslim hatred and re-created their ancient Nation ON THEIR ANCIENT HOMELAND.

The End.

One of these days, one of those Islamic Countries will get a nuke and then it REALLY WILL be the end.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Yup, they pretty much do. That's when they aren't running over peace activisits with bulldozers...

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, she was a pretty white girl!"

View attachment 229450

Again, even American liberal Jews are seeing the Zionist Entity as kind of an embarrasment, kind of like your crazy Uncle who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat mitzvah.

Zionism is predicated on a lie. The lie is "A land without a people for a people without a land". But there were people on that land, and they weren't too keen on it.

It's only a conspiracy if it is done in secret. AIPAC is pretty open about what it does. I'm not familiar with a Turkish or Russian analog to AIPAC, are you?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the rest of your angry rant, but make a few points.

But they hadn't been the majority in Palestine between when Emperor Hadrian dispersed them until the British started resettling them in the 20th century. And by then, they were a completely different people. They spoke Yiddish instead of Aramaic. Hebrew had to be resurrected from a dead language.

It would be just as silly as if I learned to speak Cherokee and claimed that I am owed special rights in America because I have something in common with the people who lived here hundreds of years ago.

More patriotic than the chickenhawk politicians like Trump who do the bidding of the Zionists, yeah. I actually served. Didn't see a whole lot of Jews when I was in the Service... they must have all had other things to do.

The End.

One of these days, one of those Islamic Countries will get a nuke and then it REALLY WILL be the end.
Thank you for proving once again that once one loses one's mind, there is no way of fixing it.

Rearrange facts all you like. You prove that you are one of the many who insist in having the RIGHT to not only destroy Jewish History, but Israel's history and the history of all Jews on the planet at any time in history.

Thank you for totally outing yourself.

hank you for proving once again that once one loses one's mind, there is no way of fixing it.

Rearrange facts all you like. You prove that you are one of the many who insist in having the RIGHT to not only destroy Jewish History, but Israel's history and the history of all Jews on the planet at any time in history.

When my five year old nephew screams "Why do you hate me!" when his mom makes him stand in the corner for a time out, it's kind of endearing.

It's less endearing when a supposedly grown person responds to criticism like that.

When the Zionists are wiped from the face of the earth, they'll have no one to blame but themselves. I'm just the guy telling you that was a really stupid idea.

hqdefault.jpg

hank you for proving once again that once one loses one's mind, there is no way of fixing it.

When my five year old nephew screams "Why do you hate me!" when his mom makes him stand in the corner for a time out, it's kind of endearing.

It's less endearing when a supposedly grown person responds to criticism like that.

When the Zionists are wiped from the face of the earth, they'll have no one to blame but themselves. I'm just the guy telling you that was a really stupid idea.

hqdefault.jpg
And once again, and again, and again you are telling the world that the Jewish People have NO RIGHTS AT ALL under your Christian beliefs.

Because all you are vomiting on your posts are the Christian beliefs which have been adopted and practiced for the past 2000 years since a lame person invented Christianity for his own good feelings.

Feel good, go ahead, in the endless Christian fantasies you have on the demise of the Jewish people.

SHHHHH, do not tell yourself and do not ever understand that MOST Jewish people ARE Zionists ( Jews who want to have sovereignty and autonomy of their destinies ON their own ancient homeland) , and therefore what you really want to see, as a Christian, is the demise of ALL JEWS.

Thank you so much for your wonderful Christian feelings.
Those feelings of brotherhood towards the Jewish people always come to the fore.

The Inquisition and the Holocaust brought absolutely the BEST in Christian brotherhood towards the Jewish people we shall ever see.

NOW, it is just another one of those times.

Let us ALL feel the LOVE emanating from Brother Joe.

Hallelujah !!!

And once again, and again, and again you are telling the world that the Jewish People have NO RIGHTS AT ALL under your Christian beliefs.

Because all you are vomiting on your posts are the Christian beliefs which have been adopted and practiced for the past 2000 years since a lame person invented Christianity for his own good feelings.

Feel good, go ahead, in the endless Christian fantasies you have on the demise of the Jewish people.

SHHHHH, do not tell yourself and do not ever understand that MOST Jewish people ARE Zionists ( Jews who want to have sovereignty and autonomy of their destinies ON their own ancient homeland) , and therefore what you really want to see, as a Christian, is the demise of ALL JEWS.

Those feelings of brotherhood towards the Jewish people always come to the fore.

The Inquisition and the Holocaust brought absolutely the BEST in Christian brotherhood towards the Jewish people we shall ever see.

Hallelujah !!!
Zionism is not Judaism. And you do not have a right to treat Palestinians like garbage. And looking at all the things you do to the Pals, you are effectively shitting on the memory of all those who lost their lives in the Holocaust.

The fact that you disconnect the Jewish people's wish to live in and have self-determination in their own national homeland demonstrates the source of your arguments as anti-semitism.
Palestinians have the right to self-determination to. And you have no right to keep that from them.

Palestinians have the right to self-determination to. And you have no right to keep that from them.
Palestinians are Arab Muslims who only want Jews to live under them with no self determination, as they themselves have said many times for the past 100 years.

You are not going to change the truth which is...some Christans and Muslims are never going to accept that Jews have the same rights as they have, especially that of all determination on any part of their own ancient homeland.

Own up to it and it will be one step forward in your backward life.

RE: The Right To Destroy Jewish History
※→ JoeB131, et al,

You make some good points here. But you cannot apply late 20th and early 21st Century logic and morals to → decisions and conditions of late 19th and early 20th Century political and economic conditions. NOR can you try to apply Middle Eastern and Ottoman logic and morals → to decisions and conditions of late 19th and early 20th Century on decisions and political direction that must be made today.

Finally, the conditions and political umbrella the Arab Palestinians find themselves in today are NOT to be unexpected given their part in the civil conflict-induced in the early 20th Century ⇒ any more than you can say that one party or any that was involved in the strife of the times was right or wrong.

• The Allied Powers, no matter how well intentioned and noble there actions may have been, their execution was piss-poor.
• No matter how much the Arab Palestinians protest about how unfair, illegal, and immoral they have been treated, they are not blameless in the affairs and are very responsible for the conditions they find themselves in today.
• And the Jewish population responsible for the ultimate creation and formation of the State of Israel were sure as hell not perfect. No matter how just their cause, no matter how necessary their immigration may have been, their intorduction, transition and assimulation into the region was a bit heavy handed.​

Finally, the major powers (political, militarily, and economically) have just made a complete mess of the entire situation. The "Quartet" (UN, the US, the EU, and the Russian Federation), nearly three decades old, are the biggest bunch of bungles every assembled since the time of Caligula and the inept Roman Senate (one of which was actually a horse).

None of the parties, no matter what their role, had clean hands. Today, we see the general population of the Arab Palestinians, supporting → government endorsed terrorism, → political and economic corruption → , and wholesale attacks:

(a) which are not directed at a specific military objective;
(b) which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or
(c) which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by international humanitarian law;
(d) and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction.
No general population can have a half-century old past history of criminal behaviors on an international scale, including:

• the seizure and control of that commercial aircraft,
• the unlawfully act of violence against a person on board an aircraft in flight,
• the seizure and control of that ships at sea,
• the unlawfully act of violence against a person on board ships at sea,
• the murder, kidnapping or another attack upon the protected person,
• a violent attack upon the official person or premises, the private accommodations, or the means of transport of diplomatic personnel;
• the use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
• the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
etc, etc, etc ψ

And in having such an extended history, of continuous attacks and assaults, there is no way that the Arab Palestinians may claim the status of "victim." Nothing the Arab Palestinians might present can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. (SG/SM/14764-SC/10883)

(COMMENT)

Because there is no grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. As such, the threat or use of force by the Arab Palestinians against the territorial integrity and political independence of Israel. Israel has the inherent right of self-defense if an armed attack by the Arab Palestinians occurs.

WHEN the Arab Palestinians fail to comply with international law and civilian casualties occur, THEN the Arab Palestinians, both the general population and the government installed by the Arab Palestinian, are responsible for the deaths incurred during attacks necessary to destroy hostile enemy personnel and material. Some of the more frequent infractions that draw fire and targeting include, but are not limited to:

• the Arab Palestinian MUST, avoid locating legitimate military targets within or near densely populated areas. or other protected activities.
• the Arab Palestinian, to the extent feasible, MUST remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity from which they conduct military operations against the Israelis.
• the Arab Palestinian MAY NOT utilize the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations”​

I could write a whole book on this subject. But your implication that Israel, with the clear intent to drop bombs on women and children, is simply a false representation of the facts.

• Israeli attacks which result in the incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, area done to achieve a concrete and direct military advantage or in self-defense.

• Your example of a "bomb you strapped to someone" is the deliberate targeting of:
■ launching an indiscriminate attack affecting the civilian population or civilian objects in the knowledge that such attack will cause excessive loss of life, injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects,
■ the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.​

There is no legitimate comparison you can make. An air strike against a legitimate military target embedded in the civilian population is entirely different from a suicide bomber walking up to a restaurant, school bus, or street market.

If you cannot make that distinction, then I'm at a loss for words.

(COMMENT)

And so, maybe some of this is true. This is how things were handled a 100 years ago. Things evolve over time. what was acceptable then, may not be acceptable now.

(COMMENT)

Hypothetical questions are irrelevant. Today, we have to look at the reality and apply what measures we can to patch the wholes.

(COMMENT)

The Islamic World is a much bigger construct than the Arab world or the Arab Palestinian World. Yes, the Ottoman Empire took a protective stance in favor of the Jews. But that is not the same as the early religious leaders such as Izz ad-Din al-Qassam, a Syrian Muslim clergyman and found of the Palestinian Black Hand. And it certainly doesn't include the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammed Amin al-Husseini, an agitator and NAZI collaberator

(COMMENT)

Your observation has some merit. But you've unnecessarily narrowed the definition and meaning of the phrase "anti-Semitic."

Certainly, American Isolationism from the Middle East was once an option. But it is not now. Israel's contribution to the world not only dwarfs that of the Arab Palestinians, but most of the Arab League (research and development, scientific and technical, industry and commercial, and other niche markets). No one wants to see the demise of Israel in favor of another substandard and stagnant Arab State. that serves no useful purpose.

(COMMENT)

I am trying to think of what war the US is fighting for the "Zionist." While many people, mostly the ill-educated, find it convenient to blame the Israelis, and the Jews in general, for the American involvement in regional conflicts, it is ludicrous to think Israel (Zionists) was the cause. That is grasping at straws.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hallelujah !!!
Zionism is not Judaism. And you do not have a right to treat Palestinians like garbage. And looking at all the things you do to the Pals, you are effectively shitting on the memory of all those who lost their lives in the Holocaust.

Zionism is definitely an integral part of Judaism and Jewish history.
And in fact eradicating those who put the Swastika on their flag is the only rational response by the descendants of the Holocaust survivors.

hqdefault.jpg

"When Zionists are wiped" - is the same ol' story we've been hearing for the last 2000 years, and the exact reasoning behind re-constitution of a Jewish state. You guys, had 2000 years to try, failed every time, and every empire that tried went to the dustbin of history.

The Darwin Award goes to the degenerate Jew-haters who can't seem to get the lesson.

Pay attention here, I'm an atheist. Nothing to me is stupider than someone saying "I have a right to do something because God said so."

Then why aren't the 9 million jews in America moving there? Or the ones that are still in Europe. It seems that if theywere all soo keen on the whole thing, they'd all move in next door to the crazy people who want to kill them for stealing their land.

Again, i you are stupid enough to steal someone else's land and THEN wonder why he wants to kill you for it, that's SOOOO not my problem.

The Christians have, of course, contributed to the problem because Israel's biggest supporters are not liberal American Jews who realize that some kind of agreement would be in everyone's best interest, but conservative Christians who want Israel so Jay-a-zus can come back.

Jesus ain't coming back and I'm really not keen on risking nuclear war because you dipshits want to pretend the Imaginary Sky Pixie loves you best.

The inquistion happened because the Jews collaborated with the Muslim occupiers.. can't get worked up about that.

The Holocaust actually was a bad thing, but not an excuse for equally bad Zionist behavior. Again, if you want a chunk of Germany, I'm good with that.

Because there is no grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. As such, the threat or use of force by the Arab Palestinians against the territorial integrity and political independence of Israel. Israel has the inherent right of self-defense if an armed attack by the Arab Palestinians occurs.

Sure there is... One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

When Osama Bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan before the could teach girls how to read, Ronnie Ray-gun called him a "Freedom Fighter". When he turned around and started killing Americans, he became a "Terrorist". Terrorism isn't a philosophy, it's a tactic. A tactic we are just fine with when used against people we don't like,

I am trying to think of what war the US is fighting for the "Zionist." While many people, mostly the ill-educated, find it convenient to blame the Israelis, and the Jews in general, for the American involvement in regional conflicts, it is ludicrous to think Israel (Zionists) was the cause. That is grasping at straws.

Bullshit. Look who instigated the Iraq War.. hint, it was a bunch of Jews in Washington. Every last one of our allies told us it was a terrible idea, but Mr. Jew wanted Saddam gone, and we have been involved in that mess ever since.

Sure there is... One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

When Osama Bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan before the could teach girls how to read, Ronnie Ray-gun called him a "Freedom Fighter". When he turned around and started killing Americans, he became a "Terrorist". Terrorism isn't a philosophy, it's a tactic. A tactic we are just fine with when used against people we don't like,

Bullshit. Look who instigated the Iraq War.. hint, it was a bunch of Jews in Washington. Every last one of our allies told us it was a terrible idea, but Mr. Jew wanted Saddam gone, and we have been involved in that mess ever since.
Good for you that you are an Atheist !!!!
The hundreds or thousands, or Millions of Atheists who come from the same world, god or no god, of defaming and feeling the need to put the Jews in their places.

Again, Congratulations !!!!

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS where Jews, Indians, Kurds, or any other people has decided to move to in the world, at any time in history. But you absolutely MUST make it your RIGHT to tell Jews were they should be.

PSST !!!!!
There are 6 (Six) Million Jews living in the USA, and not your 9 (Nine) Million which maybe seem to tell you that the Jews have 'Invaded" America and are in charge of it, and not the same ol' European invader conquerors of the past five centuries. :)

Why should ALL Jews move to Israel from America, Europe, Australia, etc, when it gives the murderers of Christian and Muslim origin an excuse and a chance to kill them over there, as it has always been done.
In Europe, in Africa, in Asia, in Australia, wherever there have been Jews in the past 2000 years of European Christian and Arabian or Turkish invasions there have been murders of Jews.
They have been known throughout history as massacres, forced conversions, pogroms, Inquisitions, and more pogroms and that icing on the cake.......
The Holocaust.

Why in the world are you trying to spoil the fun of Christians and Muslims who love to murder Jews from having any Jews near them so that they can then follow their dreams?

The Jews did not steal any Arab land. Call them Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrian, Egyptian, or whatever those Arab have chosen to call themselves.

Land conquered by the Arabs from the Jews, is still and always has been Jewish land. The Muslims themselves acknowledge that in their holy books, after they invaded and conquered the land.
Today's Arab Muslims "Palestinians" want any of that forgotten so that they can demand the land for them.

WHERE were those Arabs during the 600 years of Ottoman Turkish conquest and domination?

As QUIET as a mouse.

Oh, now we can see what your problem is.

FEAR. FEAR. FEAR.

Your incredible brain does not acknowledge who in the world has Nuclear capability, so....from what you have read in your conspiracy theory sites, Israel is going to cause a NUCLEAR WAR and you.....

ARE NOT READY TO DIE, YET !!!

And you would not care to die for any Jewish rights to defend themselves against Iran or any other Muslim country which might get that nuclear capability and dump it on Israel.

The whole population, Jews and non Jews thank you for your genius and absolute and total cowardice.

What you FAIL to realize is that the US, Israel, India and other GOOD countries, have nuclear capability as a DETERRENCE against the BAD GUYS, just as the good USA had to rush to get Nuclear power ahead of the BAD Nazis.

Do you have any idea what the world would be like today if the Nazis had won the war with Nuclear capability?
Any idea what the world will be like if Iran acquires Nuclear capability?

What, you are not going to waste your time thinking about it, because it is all about Israel and the Jews !!!!! ?????

"
The inquistion happened because the Jews collaborated with the Muslim occupiers.. can't get worked up about that.

The Holocaust actually was a bad thing, but not an excuse for equally bad Zionist behavior. Again, if you want a chunk of Germany, I'm good with that.
The inquistion happened because the Jews collaborated with the Muslim occupiers.. can't get worked up about that. "

PURE CONSPIRACY THEORY sites garbage.

The Christians of the Inquisition never need an excuse to kill or force the Jews to convert. It was all about their belief that the Jews had to convert for Jesus to return, added to any economic or any other local disaster which has always happened everywhere in the world, but the ignorant extreme Christians did not know that, and had to use the Jews as sacrifice for the bad things to stop.
How original of them.

The Holocaust killed 12 Million Jews and non Jews. It was not a separate thing, but an excuse to murder all Jews in the world, aided by the Extremist Muslims of Asia who wanted to see all the Jews there also forever gone.

That is the final intent, the "final solution" for one group, and only one group of people as the extreme Christians, Muslims and Atheists continue to dream in their private homes.

NO THANKS !!!

And a HUGE NO to your fallacy of:

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" which you also got from your favorite conspiracy theory sites and books, and any one you ever heard that from.

So, are you telling us TRULLY that the Nazis were Freedom Fighters?
Or that Arafat in Lebanon and Jordan were Freedom Fighters?
The Russians taking over Crimea are Freedom Fighters ?
China taking over Tibet, the Chinese are Freedom Fighters?
The Turks taking over the north of Cyprus, the Turks are Freedom fighters to this day just as all the other two above?

Osama Bin Laden was a Yemenite whose family moved to Arabia after the Saudi Family took the land from the Hashemites.

So, for you to call a Yemenite Saudi Arabian who is fighting in Afghanistan to get rid of the Russians (Why bother with the Russians in Afghanistan when it was not Bin Laden's country? ), just as he attacked the US in order for them to leave Saudi Arabia, when they were there at the interest of the Saudi house........

See how you are dreaming?

And your last paragraph ......more from the conspiracy theory sites you read.

I won't even go into it, it does not matter, except that you have to put any and ALL
blame of EVERYTHING ........on the Jews......

Do you have any more conspiracy theories to dish?

If so, there is a whole thread or even a community dedicated to it on this site, and that is where your posts belong.

You have absolutely NO RUGHT to attempt to change history and fit it with your endless conspiracy theories and pathetic fears of what has not happen, and especially of what will not happen.

And most of all you have NO RIGHT to continuously attempt to DESTROY

JEWISH HISTORY.

No one is ever going to be able to achieve that horrible intent, now or ever.

The point is, that hadn't been their homeland for thousands of years, and just because some Europeans happen to share a bastardized version of the religion of the people who lived their 3000 years ago just doesn't mean that much to me.

And THANK YOU for proving my point. Again, your claim is based upon disconnecting the Jewish people from that land which is their homeland and has always been their homeland. In order for your foundation belief to have any meaning whatsoever you have to reject any relationship between the Jewish people and their origins on that territory. You disconnect them in a variety of ways:

1. The Jewish people haven't lived there for thousands of years.
2. The Jewish people aren't the same people who originated on that homeland -- they are just Europeans.
3. The Jewish people aren't the same people who originated on that homeland, proven by their "bastardized" religion.
4. (implied) The Jewish people no longer exist.
5. The Jewish people don't matter to me.

You erase the Jewish people and replace them with another, separate distinct people so that you can maintain the illusion of being "fair" or "objective", but all you have created is an elaborate mental justification for denying the Jewish people the same standards you would apply to other people.

And we can readily tell it is a mental justification by that fact that, by any standard of measurement you care to use, the Jewish people are the same people as those who have been present on the territory for more than three thousand years. They share the same language, the same religion, the same prayers, the same life celebrations, the same history, the same texts, the same system of laws, the same rituals, the same clothing.

The source of your elaborate construction is anti-semitism.

And on top of ALL that, and assuming you are an American of European descent living in the US, do you support and encourage the First Nations Peoples of the Americas in violently resisting you and regaining their territory back? If this is not your objective standard for all peoples, but only applied to the special case of the Arab Palestinians, then the source of this is also anti-semitism.

Why did the British promise Palestine to the Jews during World War I ...
The British recognized the existing right of the Jewish people to their national homeland.

Forum List

Back