The Right To Destroy Jewish History

I do find it comical that the entirety of your sweaty, feverish rants are nothing more than compilations of slogans and clichés.

“Zionist Entity”, “invaders”, “apartheid state”. You might want to toss in an accessory “ “Yid” now and then to keep it fresh.

Why? I dislike the Zionists for what they do, not who they are... I'm sorry you don't get this.

The Zionists are kind of like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else... It's sad, but it doesn't justify it.

Where is your proof that the Jewish people have endlessly inbred and that that takes away their indigenous rights .

That they hadn't lived there for hundreds of years and they look like Europeans now than middle-easterners... that's my proof...

I will not bother to give links which prove the indigenous status of the Jews to their ancient homeland. I know you could not care less and will continue to spew your venom against them.....because you can.

You are right... because your "proof" comes from a book with talking snakes and giants in it. that' why I don't take it terribly seriously.

You do not want to understand what Susha meant by the German example.

No, because it was a stupid example.

100 years ago, my Grandfather came here from Germany. He stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis". His wife stopped calling herself "Magdelena" and started calling herself "Helen". They stopped pronouncing the family name with a hard U and started using a soft U. My Dad married a non-German woman. By the time of my Generation, no one in our family speaks German, eats German food that much, or celebrates anything German... That's why we aren't Germans.

And the Yiddish speaking Europeans aren't "Judeans" or "Israelite". They are just another group of European invaders the Third World wants go, the last pustule of the Imperial Disease

Israelites are the ancestors to today.s Israelis. They chose a different word so that
People would not confuse the two. Both are indigenous of the land of Israel, the second
Is descended from the first, you like it or not.

No, they are a bunch of European invaders who did something for the stupidest reason of all- religion.

And little Billo has loads of experience living under Israeli tyranny as a non Jew.

Smile folks. This one is memorable....
I never said I did, whore.
That was the point, oh master of four letter words !!!!

You have never lived in Israel, not even visited, but you insist that you know that it is an apartheid country.

As I said, your words are memorable. Especially to all South Africans who have gone to Israel and have found nothing like the world you have chosen to invent for Israel.

---------
According to Kenneth Meshoe, chairman of the African Christian Democratic Party faction, any attempt to compare Palestinians’ experience in Israel with the former racist regime is offensive to individuals who suffered under the system of racial separation.

Whatever challenges the Arab minority in Israel faces, the reality of life here cannot be compared to his experiences growing up, he insists.

“There is freedom of movement in this country that we never had in South Africa,” Meshoe told Tazpit Press Service (TPS) during a visit to Jerusalem last week. “Benches and bathrooms said ‘whites only.’ We could never take ‘white’ transportation. Most white doctors would not treat black patients, only white ones. And those who were willing to treat black patients out of compassion – many of them would ask the patients to enter their clinics through the back door so they wouldn’t be seen by the white patients in the lobby. I don’t know if it was illegal for white doctors to treat black patients, but the reality was that very few did.”

israeli-soldiers.jpg

No Apartheid in Israel, Says South African Politician

----------------------

Keep lying to yourself and attempting to make others believe your lies.

All they need to do is look at the photo above to see how much apartheid, as in South Africa, exists in Israel.

Here is another first hand witness of what Apartheid in South Africa was like, and why Israel is absolutely nothing like it:

JERUSALEM — Among critics of Israel, it has become ever more common to accuse the Jewish state of imitating apartheid South Africa. This month, an obscure United Nations agency, the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, whose membership comprises 18 Arab states, caused an uproar when it issued a report accusing Israel of applying the same racism in its conflict with Palestinians that made South Africa an international pariah. The United Nations secretary general swiftly repudiated the report, and it was removed from the agency’s website.

The idea that Israel is an apartheid state is a staple of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement, which has made the South African comparison practically the lingua franca of anti-Israel activism. It’s a grave charge: If the accusation is valid, Israel deserves the censure, boycotts and isolation that the B.D.S. movement demands. But announcing it loudly and ceaselessly, as the movement does, doesn’t make it true.

Here’s why the apartheid comparison does not stack up.

Apartheid in South Africa maintained privilege for the white minority and doomed people of color to subservience; it determined every aspect of life — the school you attended, the work you did, where you lived, which hospital and ambulance you used, whom you could marry, right down to which park bench you could sit on without facing arrest.

Opinion | Why Israel Is Nothing Like Apartheid South Africa

BUT

We are all to believe Billo because he has had PERSONAL experience in living in South Africa and in Israel.

But, but, but, but.....

And little Billo has loads of experience living under Israeli tyranny as a non Jew.

Smile folks. This one is memorable....
I never said I did, whore.

You have never lived in Israel, not even visited, but you insist that you know that it is an apartheid country.

As I said, your words are memorable. Especially to all South Africans who have gone to Israel and have found nothing like the world you have chosen to invent for Israel.

---------
According to Kenneth Meshoe, chairman of the African Christian Democratic Party faction, any attempt to compare Palestinians’ experience in Israel with the former racist regime is offensive to individuals who suffered under the system of racial separation.

Whatever challenges the Arab minority in Israel faces, the reality of life here cannot be compared to his experiences growing up, he insists.

“There is freedom of movement in this country that we never had in South Africa,” Meshoe told Tazpit Press Service (TPS) during a visit to Jerusalem last week. “Benches and bathrooms said ‘whites only.’ We could never take ‘white’ transportation. Most white doctors would not treat black patients, only white ones. And those who were willing to treat black patients out of compassion – many of them would ask the patients to enter their clinics through the back door so they wouldn’t be seen by the white patients in the lobby. I don’t know if it was illegal for white doctors to treat black patients, but the reality was that very few did.”

israeli-soldiers.jpg

----------------------

All they need to do is look at the photo above to see how much apartheid, as in South Africa, exists in Israel.

Here is another first hand witness of what Apartheid in South Africa was like, and why Israel is absolutely nothing like it:

JERUSALEM — Among critics of Israel, it has become ever more common to accuse the Jewish state of imitating apartheid South Africa. This month, an obscure United Nations agency, the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, whose membership comprises 18 Arab states, caused an uproar when it issued a report accusing Israel of applying the same racism in its conflict with Palestinians that made South Africa an international pariah. The United Nations secretary general swiftly repudiated the report, and it was removed from the agency’s website.

The idea that Israel is an apartheid state is a staple of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement, which has made the South African comparison practically the lingua franca of anti-Israel activism. It’s a grave charge: If the accusation is valid, Israel deserves the censure, boycotts and isolation that the B.D.S. movement demands. But announcing it loudly and ceaselessly, as the movement does, doesn’t make it true.

Apartheid in South Africa maintained privilege for the white minority and doomed people of color to subservience; it determined every aspect of life — the school you attended, the work you did, where you lived, which hospital and ambulance you used, whom you could marry, right down to which park bench you could sit on without facing arrest.

BUT

We are all to believe Billo because he has had PERSONAL experience in living in South Africa and in Israel.

But, but, but, but.....

Have you, Billo? Lived in Israel?

---------

israeli-soldiers.jpg

----------------------

BUT

But, but, but, but.....
Did you live in South Africa? No. Christ, you don't even live in Israel. So, according to your twisted logic, you don't know what it is like in Israel, so stop acting like you do.

In the meantime, chew on this, bitch!

Have you heard of the Admissions Committee Law?
"[It permits] Negev and Galilee towns to ban Israeli Arab citizens, claiming they’re “unsuitable” for Jewish communities."

And in other news...

"Israeli Supreme Court justices approved the eviction of 40 East Jerusalem families from their East Jerusalem Sheikh Jarrah homes. The neighborhood is designated for Jews-only residency..."

Forum List

Back