The Right To Destroy Jewish History

US wars in the Middle East started way back, when Muslim pirates from the Ottoman Empire demanded ransom for American merchants.

Thomas Jefferson refused and went to war.

Um, yeah, I missed the part where we were still there 30 years later.. when did this happen.

My business is to prevent the ability of my enemy to arm.

They are only your enemy because you stole their land.

You were there continuously for 15 years defending US citizens from Arab pirates. During all that time Americans were at war both inside and overseas. Then You fought against the Ottomans once again and established the USAFIME in '42 and so on.

As long as military capacity allowed it You were always there, way back over 30 years ago.

As for stolen lands - the Jewish nation is the sovereign nation of Palestine both to international and US law. Arabs as well, still call it "The Jewish Desert' for a reason.

My business is to prevent the ability of my enemy to arm.
It's none of your fucking business what someone does on their own property! Come over to my house asshole and try to tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next!

Not when Your neighbor is a suicidal maniac who swore to kill Your family in the whole neighborhood.

That's about when his business becomes my personal business.

You continue to insist in saying that the indigenous Jewish people have stolen their own ancient homeland from the Arabs whose indigenous ancient homeland is the Arabian Peninsula.

I think you need to look up what "indigenous" means. It does not mean, "A bunch of assholes from Europe who happen to share the same religion, but not really."

It would be like if I went to Germany and claimed I had a right to the land there, because my Great grandparents lived there.

Your way of thinking is exactly what the Jewish people have been fighting against since 1920, since the first Arab riots against the indigenous people to stop them from re-creating any sovereignty on their own Ancient homeland.

Um, yeah. Let's look at that.

UK "Hey, help us fight the Ottomans and we'll give you your own country!"

Arabs: "Awesome. We never liked those guys anyway!"

UK: Just kidding. We're giving your land to some Jews from Europe.. Hey, why are you all revolting against us?

You believe that any US government will stop its interest in any part of the world because people like yourself do not understand the consequences if it did so?

Russia and its interests do not exist?
Iran and its interests do not exist?
Saudi Arabia and its interests do not exist?
The UK and many other European countries and their interests do not exist?

Why is any of this our business? it's on the other side of the planet, and ONLY our problem because the Jews and the Oil companies make it our problem. If we took the 900 billion we spend every year playing "Hall Monitor of the Middle East" and spent it on infrastructure and renewables, problem solved.

You were there continuously for 15 years defending US citizens from Arab pirates. During all that time Americans were at war both inside and overseas. Then You fought against the Ottomans once again and established the USAFIME in '42 and so on.

As long as military capacity allowed it You were always there, way back over 30 years ago.

But the point is, we didn't set up shop and let one faction dictate our policy because they bought off our politicians.

As for stolen lands - the Jewish nation is the sovereign nation of Palestine both to international and US law. Arabs as well, still call it "The Jewish Desert' for a reason.

They'll be calling it the "Jewish Glass Tabletop" at some point.

Not when Your neighbor is a suicidal maniac who swore to kill Your family in the whole neighborhood.

But here's the point. Let's assume that a quarter of your Islamophobic rantings are true.

Moving in where they have you surrounded on all sides for hundreds of miles is kind of... dumb, no?

Oh, God promised you that land... that was it.

I think you need to look up what "indigenous" means. It does not mean, "A bunch of assholes from Europe who happen to share the same religion, but not really."

Actually, I think YOU need to look up what "indigenous" means:

Indigenous peoples are inheritors and practitioners of unique cultures and ways of relating to people and the environment. They have retained social, cultural, economic and political characteristics that are distinct from those of the dominant societies in which they live. ... Indigenous peoples have sought recognition of their identities, way of life and their right to traditional lands, territories and natural resources for years, yet throughout history, their rights have always been violated. ... The international community now recognizes that special measures are required to protect their rights and maintain their distinct cultures and way of life.

It would be like if I went to Germany and claimed I had a right to the land there, because my Great grandparents lived there.
Lol. Um. You know Germany practices jus sanguinis, right? Like most European countries. Means if your parents were German citizens, you are too. No matter where you were born or live.

But the point is, we didn't set up shop and let one faction dictate our policy because they bought off our politicians.

They'll be calling it the "Jewish Glass Tabletop" at some point.

Of course You did, You've set shops in every continent fighting for whichever side that suited the situation. In the middle east You've set shops in the Muslim oil rich countries first, then Americans realized that they needed to set foot in Israel as it withstood Arab pressure.

There's not one conflict in which You didn't take the side of this or that ethnic minority that has electoral power within the US.

Last edited:

But here's the point. Let's assume that a quarter of your Islamophobic rantings are true.

Moving in where they have you surrounded on all sides for hundreds of miles is kind of... dumb, no?

Oh, God promised you that land... that was it.

Only if You think that reclaiming Your independence is dumb.
Having a country usually means exactly that - being surrounded by other nations for hundreds of miles.

For majority of Israelis having Arab neighbors didn't change a thing, as we have lived among Arabs for all of our lives. The only difference is in reclaiming our neighborhood.

Actually, I think YOU need to look up what "indigenous" means:

Indigenous peoples are inheritors and practitioners of unique cultures and ways of relating to people and the environment.

Okay, let's look at that.

The invaders from Europe spoke Yiddish, not Hebrew. so clearly, they weren't of that culture anymore.

Lol. Um. You know Germany practices jus sanguinis, right? Like most European countries. Means if your parents were German citizens, you are too. No matter where you were born or live.

My Dad was a german citizen... I'm not. Nor would anyone over there be too happy if I went over there and tried to claim some property in the Rhineland someone else owns.

Of course You did, You've set shops in every continent fighting for whichever side that suited the situation. In the middle east You've set shops in the Muslim oil rich countries first, then Americans realized that they needed to set foot in Israel as it withstood Arab pressure.

Quite the contrary, the Zionist Entity makes our diplomacy in that region harder, because the one thing they all agree on is how much they hate the Zionists. (not that i blame them). The reason why we support the Zionists is because Capitol Hill is Zionist Occupied territory, as Pat Buchanan once observed.

So we get dragged into war after war over there depending who the Jews in Washington have convinced the politicians are really bad guys.

Nothing like repeating Neo-Nazi conspiracy theories to prove Your diagnose.
As Ben Shapiro said Jew hatred is different from other cases of xenophobia, as opposed to other minority groups who are considered inferior in some way, antisemitism is a giant conspiracy theory of galactic proportions.

Last edited:
[ Abraham and Ishmael went to Arabia, Moses went to Arabia. That according to the endless replacement religion known as Islam which knows no bounds in its need to keep Jews as less than humans while they appropriate themselves of all the 3800 years of Jewish history. Patriarchs, Matriarchs, Holy Sites, etc.

Arabs, a people without a history they want to be proud of, in need to steal every letter of the Torah and turn it into their own history, their own way ]

He was hardly a leading Zionist, and even if he was, the idea that a "secret Zionist plan" would be published in a book aimed at teenagers is ridiculous.

Nevertheless, the conspiracy-minded writer at Al Jazeera uses this map as proof of a hundred year old plan that is finally coming together. Apparently, a major Saudi tourism/smart city initiative called Neum is really a Zionist initiative, as the Ben Avi map supposedly shows:

" The map explains what is going on in Sinai and the northwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All the puzzles are solved. In the southwestern corner of Greater Israel, the population is being disposed of and ready to be handed over to the Israelis as a gift without war. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman plays the main role. On the Saudi side in the name of the project of Neum or Sinai with the consent of Abdul Fattah al-Sisi to buy the islands and land, and finance the so-called Deal of the Century to evacuate the area of the population.
The Neum project is an Israeli settlement on the eastern bank of the Gulf of Aqaba, which has historical and religious significance to the Jews. It is the land of Medina where our master Moses sought refuge from Pharaoh. The Jews established it after leaving Egypt according to the Jewish narrative. And the investment is to expel the Saudi population from there.
The most important observation that appears from the map and exposing what is happening is that Mohammed bin Salman when he announced the area allocated for the project "Neum" make the southern axis exactly match the line drawn in Ben Avi map, in the same place and the same angle (30 degrees) until reaching the latitude 28 Which runs east to the latitude of about 45 degrees to climb north to Samawah on the Euphrates River."

I didn't know Moses went to Medina! I guess that's where the Burning Bush was!

We learn so much from Arab media!

(full article online)

Arabs unearth a secret Zionist map showing Israel's intent to take over all land from Saudi Arabia to Egypt! ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

The invaders from Europe spoke Yiddish, not Hebrew. so clearly, they weren't of that culture anymore.
Please. First Nations peoples speak English in addition to their native languages where they have been preserved. Doesn't mean that learning English removes their indigeneity. Arab Palestinians who learn English, or Hebrew are still Arab Palestinians.

My Dad was a german citizen... I'm not. Nor would anyone over there be too happy if I went over there and tried to claim some property in the Rhineland someone else owns.
You really don't understand how this works, do you? Your father, as a German citizen, has passed down his German citizenship to his children. That's called jus sanguinis. Common in nearly all European countries. You have the right to apply for and obtain German citizenship based on your father's German citizenship. That national citizenship then gives you rights and entitlements in Germany as a German citizen. And you would have every right to purchase property in the Rhineland and fully participate in German society as a German national, regardless of where you were born or where you lived.

The Arab Palestinians have set up a similar situation. Arabs with Palestinian citizenship or heritage pass that heritage down to their children. If one has an Arab Palestinians parent, they are Arab Palestinian, regardless of where that child was born or where they reside.

Now, all you have to do is apply those same standards to the Jewish people. Jewish heritage is traditionally passed down from mother to child. Israeli citizenship (that is Jewish Palestinian citizenship) is passed down from mother or father to the child.

So IF you want to argue that jus sanguinis should not be a thing then you must apply the rule to all European countries which practice it, all Asian countries which practice it as well as to the Arab Palestinians and also to the Jewish Palestinians and say that no people in the world and no nation in the world may grant citizenship (or inclusion in a heritage) to the children of its citizens based on parent's citizenship. (And thank you for instantly solving the problem of the "right of return" for the Arab Palestinians, btw.)

But if you apply this rule ONLY to the Jewish people you are creating a double standard -- one for the rest of the world and one for Jews. You know what that is.

Please. First Nations peoples speak English in addition to their native languages where they have been preserved. Doesn't mean that learning English removes their indigeneity. Arab Palestinians who learn English, or Hebrew are still Arab Palestinians.

Actually, the Zionists are about as "Semitic" as Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee..... Sorry, when you are removed by centuries of cultural changes and interbreeding, you really don't have a claim.

You really don't understand how this works, do you? Your father, as a German citizen, has passed down his German citizenship to his children.

I understand perfectly how it works. I'm not a German citizen... this is a stupid conversation. And a bunch of Yiddish speaking Europeans aren't "Israelite".

Now, all you have to do is apply those same standards to the Jewish people. Jewish heritage is traditionally passed down from mother to child. Israeli citizenship (that is Jewish Palestinian citizenship) is passed down from mother or father to the child.

No, actually, I don't. They are unwanted invaders who've established an apartheid state.

A lot of babbling to justify something we'd be damned mad about if anyone else in the world did this.

Actually, the Zionists are about as "Semitic" as Elizabeth Warren is Cherokee..... Sorry, when you are removed by centuries of cultural changes and interbreeding, you really don't have a claim.

You really don't understand how this works, do you? Your father, as a German citizen, has passed down his German citizenship to his children.

I understand perfectly how it works. I'm not a German citizen... this is a stupid conversation. And a bunch of Yiddish speaking Europeans aren't "Israelite".

No, actually, I don't. They are unwanted invaders who've established an apartheid state.

A lot of babbling to justify something we'd be damned mad about if anyone else in the world did this.

I do find it comical that the entirety of your sweaty, feverish rants are nothing more than compilations of slogans and clichés.

“Zionist Entity”, “invaders”, “apartheid state”. You might want to toss in an accessory “ “Yid” now and then to keep it fresh.

Where is your proof that the Jewish people have endlessly inbred and that that takes away their indigenous rights .
You are clearly confusing marrying some who are not from the land o Israel with inbreeding.

I will not bother to give links which prove the indigenous status of the Jews to their ancient homeland. I know you could not care less and will continue to spew your venom against them.....because you can.

You do not want to understand what Susha meant by the German example.

Israelites are the ancestors to today.s Israelis. They chose a different word so that
People would not confuse the two. Both are indigenous of the land of Israel, the second
Is descended from the first, you like it or not.

Your conspiracy theories of invaders, that is what the word Palestinian means, and of Israel being apartheid, when all the non Jews living there disagree with you, is something you really have to work on. But you will not.

Forum List

Back