The Republican plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation

And sanctioned sales to Russia is not treason.

Get over it, guys.
I did not sanction any Uranium mine sales to Russia. So tell us who sanctioned these sales, as I am taking names.

Funny how just a moment ago you said that the sales never happened, then a moment later you say that the sales were sanctioned.

This is what schizophrenia does to the human mind.

Take your pills Jake
State was one of 9 departments that could veto the sale. You are soooooooooooofa king stupid.

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.
Only in the dreams of the dumbass Trump supporters.

Thinking that screaming "OMG OMG OMG e-mails" will distract from Trumps serial abuse of women including being sued by a woman who Trump rasped when she was 14. Trump U fraud charges. And we have not even got to the bigotry & the train of stupid statements like he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

My God people.
Face it kid, Anthony Weiner did this to spite Huma and Hillary the woman who stole his wife from him. Anthony knew exactly what the feds would find on his computer, and what it would do to Huma and Hillary.

Anthony Weiner is now a hero for exposing the truth, and enough of it that Comey can not hide it anymore.

Lol good job anthony

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
This is the best since 2000 by far.

Comey is looking at emails by Human and Weiner, with no real known impact on Hil.
Wrong, the emails came to Huma from Clinton and were then relayed to Weiner............ They were classified and Weiner has no clearance thus this is clearly criminal. It all relates back to Clinton, turn on the news and listen
EXACTLY!
As I posted on this forum a number of times all it was going to take to destroy the Clinton Crime INC would be one little sentence in some obscure email.

And that little sentence has not emerged and will not emerge.

People have made up their minds. Comey is too late.

Get over it, guys.
I did not sanction any Uranium mine sales to Russia. So tell us who sanctioned these sales, as I am taking names.

Funny how just a moment ago you said that the sales never happened, then a moment later you say that the sales were sanctioned.

Take your pills Jake
What you note is unimportant. The government sanctioned sales to Russia is a fact. No one said sales did not happen: that is a Bassman lie. Bassman is crazy.

Jake take your medicine you are rambling. The government did not know or approve of this, Hillary Clinton did and she was not nor is the government. The fact that you can not understand that is a schizophrenia symptom.

Do schizophrenics 'know' that they are not thinking straight? - Straight Dope Message Board

And that little sentence has not emerged and will not emerge.

People have made up their minds. Comey is too late.

People made up their minds on not voting criminals for office when civilization was first built. She is done.

Get over it, guys.

Take your pills Jake
What you note is unimportant. The government sanctioned sales to Russia is a fact. No one said sales did not happen: that is a Bassman lie. Bassman is crazy.

Jake take your medicine you are rambling. The government did not know or approve of this, Hillary Clinton did and she was not nor is the government. The fact that you can not understand that is a schizophrenia symptom.

Do schizophrenics 'know' that they are not thinking straight? - Straight Dope Message Board
Of course the government approved the sale. You have nothing to show that it did not. Your definition clearly is about you.

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

Can you do a Google search or do you need me to spoon feed you?
The investigation was never actually closed.

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant
I can picture you now. Spittle drooling off your triple chin.
Tears flowing. That nervous eye twitch is back.
Face it asshole! Your old drunk corrupt nag is fucking DEAD politically! And so are you on this forum!
Couldn't happen to nicer people! HAAAA HAAAA!

Get over it, guys.

Take your pills Jake

Of course the government approved the sale. You have nothing to show that it did not. Your definition clearly is about you.

You have nothing to say that the government (whatever that means in your dysfunctional mind) did.

Abilify Maintena® (aripiprazole) | Schizophrenia Treatment

Thinking that screaming "OMG OMG OMG e-mails" will distract from Trumps serial abuse of women including being sued by a woman who Trump rasped when she was 14. Trump U fraud charges. And we have not even got to the bigotry & the train of stupid statements like he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

My God people.
Face it kid, Anthony Weiner did this to spite Huma and Hillary the woman who stole his wife from him. Anthony knew exactly what the feds would find on his computer, and what it would do to Huma and Hillary.

Anthony Weiner is now a hero for exposing the truth, and enough of it that Comey can not hide it anymore.

Lol good job anthony
Now you claim Weiner deliberately sexed an underage girl so the FBI would search his computer.

That is about as stupid as your claim about the uranium.

If Hillary R Clinton were to withdraw or be replaced as the Democrat candidate all votes cast for her via early voting or absentee plus those cast on Election Day would go to the replacement candidate. In Florida this happened in a race for a congressional seat. The replacement candidate lost.

If Hillary R Clinton were to withdraw or be replaced as the Democrat candidate all votes cast for her via early voting or absentee plus those cast on Election Day would go to the replacement candidate. In Florida this happened in a race for a congressional seat. The replacement candidate lost.
Is this also the case on the National level? Because this is clearly unfair to the people. Suppose the Democrats chose Pee Wee Herman, would the people who voted for Clinton be OK with that? There are also a lot of dems that HATE Sanders and would either vote for Trump to avoid him or just not vote at all. There is no way that this would be fair to the people

The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

Can you do a Google search or do you need me to spoon feed you?
The investigation was never actually closed.

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant
I can picture you now. Spittle drooling off your triple chin.
Tears flowing. That nervous eye twitch is back.
Face it asshole! Your old drunk corrupt nag is fucking DEAD politically! And so are you on this forum!
Couldn't happen to nicer people! HAAAA HAAAA!
1d6myq.jpg

My God people.

Lol good job anthony
Now you claim Weiner deliberately sexed an underage girl so the FBI would search his computer.

I never made any claims about Uranium, the NY Times did and every other news org did. LOL try again kiddypoo

What I related thus are facts, ones that you know have just DESTROYED THE WITCH. Thus Weiner may well be compared to Dorothy.

Get over it, guys.

Take your pills Jake

You have nothing to say that the government (whatever that means in your dysfunctional mind) did.

Show us the sales were illegal.

Take your pills Jake

Show us the sales were illegal.

This is not about me, it's about the vote............... and retarded people like you and Clinton who approve of Uranium sales to the Russians. You haven't shown one bit of proof that the USA knew or approved of this. You also said that the sales never happened, just before you admitted that they did, thus you have no understanding of reality and only deserve appropriate medical care. As long as you paid your Obamacare premium.

LOL

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_17.jpg

The vote will go against Trump.

Sorry about that. People's minds are made up. All Comey has done has confirmed everyone in what they believe.

Sorry about that. People's minds are made up. All Comey has done has confirmed everyone in what they believe.
Obama and Biden have canceled all appearances at Hillary events. Hillary might not show up herself.

Julian Assange will be awarded the national medal of honor by President Trump

But Jake just tell us do you believe that Hillary did not sell Uranium mines to Russia, or that she did, as you have claimed both.

LOL moron

My God people.

Lol good job anthony

I never made any claims about Uranium, the NY Times did and every other news org did. LOL try again kiddypoo

What I related thus are facts, ones that you know have just DESTROYED THE WITCH. Thus Weiner may well be compared to Dorothy.

Show where any reputable news source said Hillary sold uranium to the Russians.

But I see you are the typical whiner, make a post & then cl;aim you never said it.

Forum List

Back