All votes that have already been cast need to be ripped up

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
The FBI has reopened what they are now calling a CRIMINAL investigation of Clinton. The fact is that Clinton might not even be the nominee at election day.

Go ahead idiots, say that this is not happening, you are in psychological denial

Last edited:
Subpoena's and investigations take a long time. If the Hill-Beast gets elected and has to resign, meet Kaine as our new Prez. 'Granny Crony' should have never put our country through this to begin with.

The FBI has reopened what they are now calling a CRIMINAL investigation of Clinton. The fact is that Clinton might not even be the nominee at election day.

Go ahead idiots, say that this is not happening, your are in psychological denial
The rubes desperation is very great

Go ahead idiots, say that this is not happening, your are in psychological denial

Any FBI investigation takes much longer than 11 days.

. She should stop now, and fake a medical episode in hopes she won't be prosecuted.... Has worked so far. LOL. Her and Bill have been there once, and like every other presidential family 8 years was enough...

Subpoena's and investigations take a long time. If the Hill-Beast gets elected and has to resign, meet Kaine as our new Prez. 'Granny Crony' should have never put our country through this to begin with.

I blame both Democrats and Republicans. Democrats nominated a crook, and Republicans nominated the only candidate who couldn't beat her.

. She should stop now, and fake a medical episode in hopes she won't be prosecuted.... Has worked so far. LOL. Her and Bill have been there once, and like every other presidential family 8 years was enough...

Not to the power addicted that like to make multi-millions appear out of thin air.

I blame both Democrats and Republicans. Democrats nominated a crook, and Republicans nominated the only candidate who couldn't beat her.

It ain't over til the fat-lady sings........and so far, Hillary is keeping quiet and lying whenever she opens her pie-hole.

I wrote awhile back you're not really voting for Clinton or Trump but instead Kaine and Pence...

It ain't over til the fat-lady sings........and so far, Hillary is keeping quiet and lying whenever she opens her pie-hole.

I do question why she would put her own husband through this though. Agree or disagree with his politics and scandals, but Bill was likely going to go down in history as a relatively decent and well-liked President by many. If she is found guilty of a crime he will be known as the President whose wife was indicted while in office.

they'll be ripped up, just as soon as nobodys looking and the Trumpbots can sort through them

cuz they iz winnerz

. When they finally get beneath the veneer of this woman, then they will finally realize that the idea of electing this women because she is a women, and because she will do and say anything for power, and use any and everybody in order to make her look good, was a bad idea for this nation.

I do question why she would put her own husband through this though. Agree or disagree with his politics and scandals, but Bill was likely going to go down in history as a relatively decent and well-liked President by many. If she is found guilty of a crime he will be known as the President whose wife was indicted while in office.
You mean indicted before she made it into office, and therefore she didn't give a rat's behind if she drug what was left of the Clinton name through the mud or even destroyed it finally.

Trump's campaign has less than two weeks to not only capitalize on this news, but do one VERY important thing. Keep Trump in check. Keep him off Twitter. Write for him the most boring, low key speeches. Pretty much do the talking for him. Trump has been his own worst enemy. If they can't do that for a measly week and a half then they really deserved to lose.

You mean indicted before she made it into office, and therefore she didn't give a rat's behind if she drug what was left of the Clinton name through the mud or even destroyed it finally.

As was pointed out a couple times in this thread FBI investigations can take a long time. The investigation could very likely stretch into the new year and into her presidency should she win.

Go ahead idiots, say that this is not happening, you are in psychological denial
I can smell your flop sweat from here.

Let's see how much aiding and abetting goes on in all of this now. (take names folks). Finestien is already jumping in to defend her bud... Let's see how much they want to skirt the law again as (Democrats) for whom are turning out to be highly complicit in corruption or rather at all cost they are willing to hide out an alledged corrupt individual such as Hillary Clinton for their own party purposes or reasoning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back