Are We Staring into a Clinton-Weiner Scandal Vortex?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
For crying out loud, Anthony Weiner has no love for Hillary Clinton who has basically stolen his wife from him. I have heard rumors that he believes that the Clintons are also the source of most of the leaks that have gotten him into trouble, in order to drive a wedge between him and Huma.

But now the FBI has stumbled upon some emails on Anthony and Humas phones that have caused them to re-open the investigation on Clinton, and we are to think that Anthony would not cut a deal?

Of course he would, in a New York minute, he would throw Hillary under the bus so damned fast that her eyes would spin and she wouldnt be able to cry out any of her legendary invectives.

I would bet my small horde of FRNs that Anthony is singing his ass off right this minute and is going to trade some serious information on emails he has received forwarded from Huma or accidentally sent to him in a classic email "reply all" slip.

One year ago, who would have imagined that Hillary Clinton could be Humpty Dumptied by Anthony the Weiner?

It wouldn't be the first time you've stared into a weiner, Jim.

Get it? That was a gay joke.

"Are We Staring into a Clinton-Weiner Scandal Vortex?"

Who knows. I'm going to ignore this round of "email-gate" until the FBI comes out with a positive statement about what they are going to do or not do.

I find it pathetically comical that prior to today, the GOP was lambasting Dir. Comey and calling him "in the pocket" of Dems and describing him as a political puppet. Now the Dems are saying the same thing of him. What a thankless job. I'm just super happy it or one like it, whereby one is pretty much damned no matter what one does and how much one attempts to act with integrity and sagacity, isn't my job. Poor man.

Last edited:
It is hilarious how Weiner came back to screw Crooked Hillary. But I mentioned way back in the day, whatever Crooked Hillary knows, Anthony Weiner and his associates know. Huma being the conduit.

Look, the dems will put on the appearance of an investigation. But anything that leads to criminality of a dem will be swept under.
It will go no where. Remember this is not your parents FBI

Look, the dems will put on the appearance of an investigation. But anything that leads to criminality of a dem will be swept under.
It will go no where. Remember this is not your parents FBI
But it could still keep the spotlight on Hillarys email scandal and her corruption.

It is hilarious how Weiner came back to screw Crooked Hillary. But I mentioned way back in the day, whatever Crooked Hillary knows, Anthony Weiner and his associates know. Huma being the conduit.
Huma being the proverbial ham of that sandwich....

Who knows. I'm going to ignore this round of "email-gate" until the FBI comes out with a positive statement about what they are going to do or not do.

I find it pathetically comical that prior to today, the GOP was lambasting Dir. Comey and calling him "in the pocket" of Dems and describing him as a political puppet. Now the Dems are saying the same thing of him. What a thankless job. I'm just super happy it or one like it whereby one is pretty much damned no matter what one does and how much one attempts to act with integrity and sagacity. Poor man.

Comey lost his spine at the critical Moment of Truth.

I have not a shred of sympathy for him. He has caused serious damage to a previously stirling LEO.

I find it pathetically comical that prior to today, the GOP was lambasting Dir. Comey and calling him "in the pocket" of Dems and describing him as a political puppet. Now the Dems are saying the same thing of him. What a thankless job. I'm just super happy it or one like it whereby one is pretty much damned no matter what one does and how much one attempts to act with integrity and sagacity. Poor man.

I have not a shred of sympathy for him. He has caused serious damage to a previously stirling LEO.

And for just that reason, I believe that this investigation has real legs. Otherwise, why would Comey want to re-direct attention back on the FBI when he F'ed up only 3 months ago? Besides, the WH and State Dept. were supposedly 'out-of-the-loop' concerning todays announcement.

This is what I think happened. Weiner is under fbi investigation for his underage sexting. They got a warrant tor all electronic devices. Searched the home, grabbed everything and come to find out some actually belonged to Huma or the Hill, that have emails from her time at state which reopened the investigation . They got lucky.

And for just that reason, I believe that this investigation has real legs. Otherwise, why would Comey want to re-direct attention back on the FBI when he F'ed up only 3 months ago? Besides, the WH and State Dept. were supposedly 'out-of-the-loop' concerning todays announcement.
And THIS TIME the investigation will continue into thenext administration and if Trump wins, which is very probably IMO, Comey and the FBI will be beyhond the influence of the Chicago Machine Democrats and the Dixie Mafia.

This is what I think happened. Weiner is under fbi investigation for his underage sexting. They got a warrant tor all electronic devices. Searched the home, grabbed everything and come to find out some actually belonged to Huma or the Hill, that have emails from her time at state which reopened the investigation . They got lucky.

Better sooner, than much, much later!

From what I've heard about the renewed aspects of the investigation, Dir. Comey didn't have much of a choice about notifying Congress of new information that'd come to his attention. It was either notify Congress and let them leak out whatever they wanted as they wanted, or notify Congress and release the announcement himself. Were I him, I too would have chosen the latter because it sets the tone of "I found something. I'm looking into it. I've let you know. Now leave me and my people the f*ck alone while we figure out what's what regarding the new information. We'll let you know what the deal is once we know."

And THIS TIME the investigation will continue into thenext administration and if Trump wins, which is very probably IMO, Comey and the FBI will be beyhond the influence of the Chicago Machine Democrats and the Dixie Mafia.

Were Dir. Comey under so much influence by "the Chicago Machine Democrats and the Dixie Mafia," would he have even bothered to issue the statement? I should hardly think so. What makes sense were such influence in effect, the man would have at the very least kept quiet until after the election.

Forum List

Back