The Republican plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation

Strange but false
Jake Hillary sold Us Uranium mines to Russia, read the articles it's common knowledge. Seriously are you retarded or are you really schitzo? Why Hillary Clinton sold America’s uranium

Did your Mom drop you when you were a kid?
Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

Trump’s False Claim of Hillary Clinton’s Undue Influence Approving Russian Purchase of Uranium Company Has Been Debunked

Today, Donald Trump asserted that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton exerted her influence to approve the purchase of a large uranium mining company, Uranium One, by Russia. This claim has been widely reviewed and debunked. Despite the claims made by Trump, Hillary Clinton could not exert undue influence on approval of the sale because the State Department was just one of nine agencies represented on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (C.F.I.U.S.), which reviews such sales. The deal needed approval from multiple U.S. agencies and the Canadian government. Moreover, the State Department representative to C.F.I.U.S. said Hillary Clinton was not involved on the State Department’s review and did not discuss the uranium sale and called claims to the contrary “absurd conspiracy theories.” Clinton Cash author, Peter Schweizer, was forced to admit on ABC, “We don’t have direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton intervened in the deal, and FactCheck.org made clear that Clinton could not have “stopped the deal” through a veto.

The former chairman of Uranium One also made clear that he became a donor to the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative well before the sale was being considered and rejected any claims that donations could be implied as an effort to influence the U.S. government’s review of the sale. Another supposed benefactor from the sale and Clinton Foundation donor, Frank Giustra, actually sold his stake in the company before the sale and more than 18 months before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State, another truth Schweizer was forced to confront on ABC.

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.
How exactly does the RNC control the FBI? Did they control the FBI when Comey let her skate in July?

Did it ever, even once, occur to you, that maybe she is as guilty as we on the right have been telling you for years? Maybe, just maybe, the rooster has finally come home to roost.

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

You messed up. It should be:

The Republican/Russian plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation
In reality Clinton sold U.S. Uranium mines to Russia so they could make more nukes to bomb us.

Strange but true. Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart
Only tards believe such nonsense. Ever hear of the "Nuclear Regulatory Commission"? What do you think their job is? That is something they would approve, and did. Not Hillary Clinton. You know better. Don't repeat such nonsense or people might think you could be a tard.

Strange but false
Jake Hillary sold Us Uranium mines to Russia, read the articles it's common knowledge. Seriously are you retarded or are you really schitzo? Why Hillary Clinton sold America’s uranium

Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

Trump’s False Claim of Hillary Clinton’s Undue Influence Approving Russian Purchase of Uranium Company Has Been Debunked

Today, Donald Trump asserted that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton exerted her influence to approve the purchase of a large uranium mining company, Uranium One, by Russia. This claim has been widely reviewed and debunked. Despite the claims made by Trump, Hillary Clinton could not exert undue influence on approval of the sale because the State Department was just one of nine agencies represented on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (C.F.I.U.S.), which reviews such sales. The deal needed approval from multiple U.S. agencies and the Canadian government. Moreover, the State Department representative to C.F.I.U.S. said Hillary Clinton was not involved on the State Department’s review and did not discuss the uranium sale and called claims to the contrary “absurd conspiracy theories.” Clinton Cash author, Peter Schweizer, was forced to admit on ABC, “We don’t have direct evidence” that Hillary Clinton intervened in the deal, and FactCheck.org made clear that Clinton could not have “stopped the deal” through a veto.

The former chairman of Uranium One also made clear that he became a donor to the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative well before the sale was being considered and rejected any claims that donations could be implied as an effort to influence the U.S. government’s review of the sale. Another supposed benefactor from the sale and Clinton Foundation donor, Frank Giustra, actually sold his stake in the company before the sale and more than 18 months before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State, another truth Schweizer was forced to confront on ABC.

Why would Clinton sell Uranium mines to a country that has Uranium based nuclear missiles aimed at the USA

For any reason this is TREASON

fbi-director-james-comey.jpg

Not to worry, I'm hot on the case

Strange but false

Why would Clinton sell Uranium mines to a country that has Uranium based nuclear missiles aimed at the USA

fbi-director-james-comey.jpg

Treason is a harsh word, it's more like extremely careless nation destruction of the US.

The Republican/Russian plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation
In reality Clinton sold U.S. Uranium mines to Russia so they could make more nukes to bomb us.

Strange but true. Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart
Only tards believe such nonsense. Ever hear of the "Nuclear Regulatory Commission"? What do you think their job is? That is something they would approve, and did. Not Hillary Clinton. You know better. Don't repeat such nonsense or people might think you could be a tard.
Dude Hillary has NEVER denied selling Uranium mines to Russia. Get over it, she did it and everyone agrees that it happened. You are clearly delusional and in denial. Now you are not actually arguing with me here, but you are arguing with the truth that the NY Times understands quite well. So call them and complain, and stomp your little feets. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Strange but false

View attachment 95712

Treason is a harsh word, it's more like extremely careless nation destruction of the US.

Treason is the correct word, she just never expected to be caught. Anthony Weiner really screwed the Clintons this time, serves Hillary right for bonking Huma, Anthony's wife.

LOL LOL LOL

So don't screw with a Weiner

Dude Hillary has NEVER denied selling Uranium mines to Russia. Get over it, she did it and everyone agrees that it happened. You are clearly delusional and in denial. Now you are not actually arguing with me here, but you are arguing with the truth that the NY Times understands quite well. So call them and complain, and stomp your little feets. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

If you find any Americans who don't have their head up their rear and actually care, let me know.

These screaming about the sales are the ones who are supporting Russia over the USA.

And sanctioned sales to Russia is not treason.

Get over it, guys.
I did not sanction any Uranium mine sales to Russia. So tell us who sanctioned these sales, as I am taking names.

Funny how just a moment ago you said that the sales never happened, then a moment later you say that the sales were sanctioned.

This is what schizophrenia does to the human mind.

Take your pills Jake

Only in the dreams of the dumbass Trump supporters.

Thinking that screaming "OMG OMG OMG e-mails" will distract from Trumps serial abuse of women including being sued by a woman who Trump rasped when she was 14. Trump U fraud charges. And we have not even got to the bigotry & the train of stupid statements like he knows more about ISIS than the generals.

My God people.

What a pathetic, desperate thread...

The OP infers the GOP is behind this when Comey clearly explained HE made the decision to do this.

Dems are freaking out and despertely blaming anyone an everyone to continue their delusional denial of Hillary's wrong-doing.

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
This is the best since 2000 by far.

Comey is looking at emails by Human and Weiner, with no real known impact on Hil.
Wrong, the emails came to Huma from Clinton and were then relayed to Weiner............ They were classified and Weiner has no clearance thus this is clearly criminal. It all relates back to Clinton, turn on the news and listen

Weiner & Huma used the same device.

And sanctioned sales to Russia is not treason.

Get over it, guys.
I did not sanction any Uranium mine sales to Russia. So tell us who sanctioned these sales, as I am taking names.

Funny how just a moment ago you said that the sales never happened, then a moment later you say that the sales were sanctioned.

This is what schizophrenia does to the human mind.

Take your pills Jake
What you note is unimportant. The government sanctioned sales to Russia is a fact. No one said sales did not happen: that is a Bassman lie. Bassman is crazy.

Forum List

Back