The Republican plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?

• Banned

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

Can you do a Google search or do you need me to spoon feed you?

This is the best since 2000 by far.

Comey is looking at emails by Human and Weiner, with no real known impact on Hil.

• Banned
The very best the GOP will get is eventually a Kaine presidency.
Kaine could not draw more than 30 people in Florida, he is a dud.................Trump draws twice the capacity at every event that he holds

The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

"Can you do a Google search or do you need me to spoon feed you?"

I can do a Google search, although the offer of the spoon feeding is tempting :smoke:

• Banned

Comey is looking at emails by Human and Weiner, with no real known impact on Hil.
Wrong, the emails came to Huma from Clinton and were then relayed to Weiner............ They were classified and Weiner has no clearance thus this is clearly criminal. It all relates back to Clinton, turn on the news and listen

Wrong, the emails came to Huma from Clinton and were then relayed to Weiner............ They were classified and Weiner has no clearance thus this is clearly criminal. It all relates back to Clinton, turn on the news and listen
You have no idea at all, bass.

Jake, how did your new medication work out?

:lol: See no idea at all, but keep trying.

:lol: See no idea at all, but keep trying.
Common Drugs and Medications to Treat Schizophrenia

Take your pills kid, I am the voice in your head

The investigation was never actually closed.

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

Wrong the director said that the emails WERE PERTINENT.......................

LOL too baddy for Cliton

LOL too baddy for Cliton
They pertain to the investigation, ok, but are they significant?

LOL too baddy for Cliton
They pertain to the investigation, ok, but are they significant?

The only story presently being discussed on EVERY TV news channel is this one, so yes it is significant. However you can not accept reality as no schitzo can so you are not relevant

Forum List

Back