The Republican plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

Can you do a Google search or do you need me to spoon feed you?
The investigation was never actually closed.

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant
Wrong the director said that the emails WERE PERTINENT.......................

LOL too baddy for Cliton
They pertain to the investigation, ok, but are they significant?

The only story presently being discussed on EVERY TV news channel is this one, so yes it is significant. However you can not accept reality as no schitzo can so you are not relevant
The story is significant, but your attempt to substitute the story for what you said about the emails insignificant. Run along.

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

What is this, is the FBI involved in the reopening, or is it just the Republicans?

Also are your Presidential Elections always this bizarre and full of such dramas?
The FBI is the source of the new emails, and yes Comey has reopened the investigation.

She's not an American dip shit. Do you know the every day news in Austrian Politics? NO!

I don't want Clinton to be replaced. I want her so thoroughly destroyed in the election we can FINALLY rid ourselves of the Clinton Criminal Cartel from American Politics!

The investigation was never actually closed.

Emails related to Clinton case were found during investigation of Anthony Weiner

and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant
Wrong the director said that the emails WERE PERTINENT.......................

LOL too baddy for Cliton
They pertain to the investigation, ok, but are they significant?

The only story presently being discussed on EVERY TV news channel is this one, so yes it is significant. However you can not accept reality as no schitzo can so you are not relevant
The story is significant, but your attempt to substitute the story for what you said about the emails insignificant. Run along.
Jake, tell the truth are you on Seroquel and or Abilify?

abilify.jpg

And it is too late for the Dems to replace her. This was predicted several weeks ago, I posted on it. The cool thing is that those who already voted for Clinton will not even have their vote counted as Clinton will not be on the ballot as she will be in Guantanamo Bay resort waterboarding spa.

Reopened without restrictions on the devices or 5th amendment deals.

I don't want Clinton to be replaced. I want her so thoroughly destroyed in the election we can FINALLY rid ourselves of the Clinton Criminal Cartel from American Politics!
That would require the death of Chelsea, sorry to say

True. I don't think she will go into politics....Her family's name is so tainted....I just don't think it will happen. If so then lets hope she is crushed.

True. I don't think she will go into politics....Her family's name is so tainted....I just don't think it will happen. If so then lets hope she is crushed.
I guarantee that she runs for office, if Hillary wins she may even get a cabinet post or ambassadorship, preferably to Libya

Yeah and the thought of her being water boarded to get the truth out of her gets me excited!

Yeah and the thought of her being water boarded to get the truth out of her gets me excited!

Personally I am skeptical of her ability to even comprehend the truth.

You messed up. It should be:

The Republican/Russian plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation

It just takes a few heroes with a sense of justice to wreck her trillion dollar establishment empire.

You messed up. It should be:

The Republican/Russian plan is coming together nicely, Clinton is back under investigation
In reality Clinton sold U.S. Uranium mines to Russia so they could make more nukes to bomb us.

Strange but true. Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart

Forum List

Back