The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

The trillion dollar deficit that Bush left behind? The same deficit that Obama is shrinking? That?

Oh, the trillions in debt the that GOP put us in with their wars on credit, irresponsible tax cuts, and freefalling economy they left behind? You must mean THAT debt.

Excuse me while I :lol: @ you.

You nutters have been shut out of the conversation. You're marginalized. You had your chance and you ran the country into the groud. The adults have control now. You can keep trying to blame the black guy who is cleaning up your mess and be further marginalized or you can sack up, admit that everything you say is based on half-truths or pure lies and be welcomed at the table again.

Something tells me you are going to go with option A.

Enjoy four (and likely many more) years of ineptitude.

:beer:

Lost?

Naw, I know where I am.

Check the scoreboard ... you lost.

no we all lost mr small infinitesimal you and vou only you dumb fuck voted for 4 years of failures.

Obama needs a teleprompter to tell the listening audiency.

Stabalized economy, shrinking unemployment, GDP growing, out of Iraq, OBL dead, shrinking deficit, auto industry saved, gay serving openly, HRC, and the icing on the cake .... right wing nuts like you all butthurt over it.

Clearly what you meant to say was that "you, along with 64 million other Americans, made the right decision and reelected President Obama".

332-206

64+ million - 59+ million

^Despite your four year tantrum, you losers BARELY reached the same vote total as McCain. That should scare the piss out of you.

Then there's...

+2 Senate seat for the dems who were defending many more seats than the GOP.

And the Dems got more House votes as well ... the only thing the kept the GOP from losing it was gerrymandering.

Knowing that people like you will remain impotent for another four years and that demographics in this country are in the process of burying you guys makes me smile.

Have another drink and suck on that.
Okay aZZZ hat check the US acumulaiotion of debt dooche bag. U will find debt and ..and ..znc...job growth are at steady state...bad news for obumer.]
OBMACARE KILLS AND DESTROYS WEALTH OF ALL HARD WORKING AMERICANS
PLEASE BRING SOMETHING GOOD DUCHEBAG.

You seem mad.....good. :)

Since it didn't get thru the first time here it is again:

The trillion dollar deficit that Bush left behind? The same deficit that Obama is shrinking? That?

Oh, the trillions in debt the that GOP put us in with their wars on credit, irresponsible tax cuts, and freefalling economy they left behind? You must mean THAT debt.

You nutters have been shut out of the conversation. You're marginalized. You had your chance and you ran the country into the groud. The adults have control now. You can keep trying to blame the black guy who is cleaning up your mess and be further marginalized or you can sack up, admit that everything you say is based on half-truths or pure lies and be welcomed at the table again.

You seem like a drunk dialer....carry on festus

We own the House.

The only House that matters.

Yeah, you did so well with it that Congress approval sunk to single digits, the dems gained seats in both the Senate and House, and Obama got handily reelected.

Oh, AND you got less votes for the House than the Dems.

The only thing that saved you was gerrymandering.

That SHOULD scare the bejesus out of you.

Pull the same shit you did when you got our credit rating dropped and watch as the nation flushes you turds down the toilet in 2014.

:)

Based on liberal dementia media you subscribe too.

No, it's not. Don't tell me what is what. Want to discuss something, fine. Tell me what I NEED to believe. F U.

oh AND fuck off MR Dementia
Dumb fucK u are already dumb down to ask such quesitons.....okay puta.

Looking at your posts and noticing how you spell the same words several different ways, it looks as though YOU are the one with issues of dementia. Your sentence construction also indicates that YOU are the dumbfuck.

Suggest you take your meds before responding.

Tee hee....

zonly1 said:
Hi, you have received 18 reputation points from zonly1.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Throat my big/huge cock in limit time overwise get the fauk out of here

Regards,
zonly1

Note: This is an automated message.

^Apparently getting owned by a dude is a turn on for this guy.

Things dupes haven't heard:

1. Help arrived at the semi-consulate within 25 minutes.
2. 20+ other embassies were attacked before Bengazi the same day because of that video.
3. EVERYONE followed CIA info as it came out. No lies, no conspiracy...

You leftist have a real problem!

I won't shut up! Islam will never silence me and you will look like a bucnh of a fools.

Piss be on him you ass assholes!

You can squak all the live long day, young Mattew.

Most of the union is seceedding moron.....obmuer fauk up thar. bitch.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bert.gif

You fucking lost. Get over it. That fake outrage just shows why you got your assess kicked.

dumb FUCKS like you seem to hold the mantel of stupidity as if u have EXPERIENCE.

Does tthat work for dooche bag otherwise hit the road.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

My crap has more honor in it than you and every one of the dildoes who thanked your retarded post.

I'm not a violent person, but when lying pieces of shit like you and the dregs of humanity who lined up under your post to thank you talk about "honor" I feel like punching you, and them, in the gut, followed by a nice punch to your pasty moon faces, and ending with a kick in your yellow teeth.

What complete garbgage you are.

The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example ...

That party's inherent dishonesty and their contempt for the American people's ability to understand reality.

But hey, I'll bet 47% of the American people are stupid enough to fall for this childish complaint of theirs.

I love leftist whack jobs. They add variety to the world. What would the world be without anti-American, anti-Christian, pieces of shit to stink it up?

There were two engagements. The first lasted about an hour and ended about 1:00 AM. The second started about 5:15 AM and lasted about 15 minutes.

■11:56 p.m.: CIA officers at the annex are attacked by a rocket-propelled grenade and small arms. Sporadic attacks continue for about another hour. The attacks stop at 1:01 a.m., and some assume the fight is over.

■1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they've hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel on loan to the agency. They don't leave the Benghazi airport until 4:30 a.m. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport; obtaining vehicles; and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they rightly suspect is already dead. But the hospital is surrounded by the al-Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Shariah militia that mounted the consulate attack.

■5:04 a.m.: The team from Tripoli arrives at the CIA base. Glen Doherty, one of the GRS men from Tripoli, goes to the roof and joins Woods in firing positions.

■5:15 a.m.: A new Libyan assault begins, this time with mortars. Two rounds miss and the next three hit the roof. The rooftop defenders never "laser the mortars," as has been reported. They don't know they're in place until the indirect fire begins, nor are they observed by the drone overhead. The defenders have focused their laser sites earlier on several Libyan attackers, as warnings not to fire. At 5:26 the attack is over. Woods and Doherty are dead and two others are wounded. [The Washington Post, 11/1/12]

Did this post just fall off the page? If anyone already acknowledged it, my apologies...:doubt:
obviously it is being ignored by the willful ignorant... but what can you do about people CHOOSING to be ignorant???:eusa_eh:

There are two stages to a battle, boredom and crapping your pants. The boredom part almost always last longer than the crapping your pants part.

Did this post just fall off the page? If anyone already acknowledged it, my apologies...:doubt:
obviously it is being ignored by the willful ignorant... but what can you do about people CHOOSING to be ignorant???:eusa_eh:

Point and laugh :D

Since you suddenly seem to be an expert on the subject, can you tell me when the CIA was tasked with defending State Department facilities? The last time I checked State and CIA hated each other's guts, yet I am supposed to accept that it is perfectly natural for the CIA to show up to rescue the Ambassador.

Forum List

Back