The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

An observation, when many on the left really haven't a good point, they start with photoshop and images found online. While funny sometimes, they really add nothing of value.

In reality, we take into consideration the limitations regarding the attention spans of many of our friends on the right, and seek to consolidate and illustrate our points as simply as possible.

22715790.jpg

See how that works?
Infantile, see how that works?

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Honor?? HONOR??? Your boy in the WH doesnt know the meaning of that word. Blood on his hands from Stevens and the Seals who died. Honor and Obama? Dont mix.

The Watergate investigation was the result of a hotel break-in. Nobody died. This is much worse. The democrats don't seem to value life ( pro abortion, Benghazi, they went voluntarily and knew the risk ) unless it's a convicted murder on death row.

There is no question 4 American being killed in a terrorist attack is much worse than the attempted espionage by Nixon operatives at the Democratic Headquaters at the Watergate Hotel. However the subsequent investigation into Nixon uncovered massive corruption and illegal actions by the president, and of course, he was heading for a bipartisan impeachment. The investigation into what happened at Benghazi simply does not compare. It is another failed attempt at generating a false equivalence.
Obama watched and Americans died just like Brian Terry in "Fast and Furious". No false equivalence as you ignorantly say.

Where's Eric Witholder?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

There are honorable republicans, but they’re trying to make sense of the disaster that was 2012 and find a way to become relevant again.

Meanwhile the partisan hacks and like nitwits are stuck in pre-election mode – attack Obama all the time, even if you have to make stuff up.

There are honorable republicans, but they’re trying to make sense of the disaster that was 2012 and find a way to become relevant again.

Meanwhile the partisan hacks and like nitwits are stuck in pre-election mode – attack Obama all the time, even if you have to make stuff up.

Where is the 'making up?' Please, link it.

Bush gets no credit for Muslim terrorists hating us. They planned 9/11 for 8 or 9 years.

The reason some are angry over Benghazi is because Obama chose not to blame the Muslim terrorists for the attack and blamed a filmmaker instead. He also didn't stand up to them before or during the attack.

Muslim terrorists have planned and plotted against us for as long as I can remember and they always will. The question is what will we do to prevent it and how will we handle it when it happens. Even though the patriot act has given unlimited powers to government to harass the people of this country, they also deliberately put into place a set of politically correct rules that avoid focusing on Muslims.

Our approach to terrorism has been reactionary rather than proactive. A guy tried to light his shoe on fire, so now we all have to take our shoes off and put them through the x-ray as if this would be the preferred method by professional terrorists.

Obama had to know about all the attacks taking place in Libya in the months prior to the attack on the consulate. It was not, by any means, unexpected. There were dozens of threats, including one direct threat to Ambassador Stevens. There were requests for more security and cuts in the budget are not responsible for rejecting the request. Calls for help during the attack were also ignored and one general was removed from his job for wanting to help. Others just died trying to fight back.

It's the suspicious way Obama handled it that causes concern. I am so sick of people not asking the tough questions when it comes to this administration. I am sick of the WH simply saying they don't know enough about the Libyan attack to respond. People were killing our people. What the hell else do you need to know before taking action or at least allowing people to defend themselves. That was a direct order to stand down and someone needs to come clean.

Are some so ignorant as to believe Obama knew nothing. Hillary knew nothing. None of them had been bought up to speed on the escalating violence in Libya. Knowingly sitting by while our people are threatened, attacked and then killed while ordering our military not to engage is serious stuff. It's a big fucking deal and speaks volumes about Obama's views of the world. Unfortunately for us, he favors radical Muslims and stands by terrorists, like the Muslim Brotherhood. I'd rather have a president who was loyal to Americans.

Last edited:
You leftist have a real problem!

I won't shut up! Islam will never silence me and you will look like a bucnh of a fools.

Piss be on him you ass assholes!

You can squak all the live long day, young Mattew.

You lost again...forget where home is?

Lost?

Naw, I know where I am.

Check the scoreboard ... you lost.

no we all lost mr small infinitesimal you and vou only you dumb fuck voted for 4 years of failures.

Obama needs a teleprompter to tell the listening audiency.

Stabalized economy, shrinking unemployment, GDP growing, out of Iraq, OBL dead, shrinking deficit, auto industry saved, gay serving openly, HRC, and the icing on the cake .... right wing nuts like you all butthurt over it.

Clearly what you meant to say was that "you, along with 64 million other Americans, made the right decision and reelected President Obama".

332-206

64+ million - 59+ million

^Despite your four year tantrum, you losers BARELY reached the same vote total as McCain. That should scare the piss out of you.

Then there's...

+2 Senate seat for the dems who were defending many more seats than the GOP.

And the Dems got more House votes as well ... the only thing the kept the GOP from losing it was gerrymandering.

Knowing that people like you will remain impotent for another four years and that demographics in this country are in the process of burying you guys makes me smile.

Have another drink and suck on that.

Lost?

Naw, I know where I am.

Check the scoreboard ... you lost.

no we all lost mr small infinitesimal you and vou only you dumb fuck voted for 4 years of failures.

Obama needs a teleprompter to tell the listening audiency.

Stabalized economy, shrinking unemployment, GDP growing, out of Iraq, OBL dead, shrinking deficit, auto industry saved, gay serving openly, HRC, and the icing on the cake .... right wing nuts like you all butthurt over it.

Clearly what you meant to say was that "you, along with 64 million other Americans, made the right decision and reelected President Obama".

332-206

64+ million - 59+ million

^Despite your four year tantrum, you losers BARELY reached the same vote total as McCain. That should scare the piss out of you.

Then there's...

+2 Senate seat for the dems who were defending many more seats than the GOP.

And the Dems got more House votes as well ... the only thing the kept the GOP from losing it was gerrymandering.

Knowing that people like you will remain impotent for another four years and that demographics in this country are in the process of burying you guys makes me smile.

Have another drink and suck on that.
[/I]
I was talking TRILLIONS in debt dumbfauk
oh btw 'm locked and loaded... various caliphers

Your moves dertermines what happpen next.

Forum List

Back