The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

Point and laugh :D

Since you suddenly seem to be an expert on the subject, can you tell me when the CIA was tasked with defending State Department facilities? The last time I checked State and CIA hated each other's guts, yet I am supposed to accept that it is perfectly natural for the CIA to show up to rescue the Ambassador.

Last time I checked all federal departments were "tasked" with protecting our own, no matter how much they might squabble internally.

In my house, the "I hate yous" flew, but outside those walls, if one was attacked, the the other made someone sorry as hell. Isn't that what family does?

Thanks for proving you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Security at embassies, consulates, and diplomatic facilities is handled by the State Department, not the CIA. There is a specific reason the CIA responded to the attack in Libya, and whatever that reason is, it is why the hearings about the response are being held behind closed doors.

There are honorable republicans, but they’re trying to make sense of the disaster that was 2012 and find a way to become relevant again.

Meanwhile the partisan hacks and like nitwits are stuck in pre-election mode – attack Obama all the time, even if you have to make stuff up.

Where is the 'making up?' Please, link it.

One can’t ‘link’ something that’s made up.

It’s incumbent upon you, the blind partisan extremist, to produce evidence – which you can’t because there isn’t any.

You made a partisan claim, and then demand that the extremists prove they aren't saying the things you claim they are.

Since you suddenly seem to be an expert on the subject, can you tell me when the CIA was tasked with defending State Department facilities? The last time I checked State and CIA hated each other's guts, yet I am supposed to accept that it is perfectly natural for the CIA to show up to rescue the Ambassador.

Last time I checked all federal departments were "tasked" with protecting our own, no matter how much they might squabble internally.

In my house, the "I hate yous" flew, but outside those walls, if one was attacked, the the other made someone sorry as hell. Isn't that what family does?

Thanks for proving you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Security at embassies, consulates, and diplomatic facilities is handled by the State Department, not the CIA. There is a specific reason the CIA responded to the attack in Libya, and whatever that reason is, it is why the hearings about the response are being held behind closed doors.

I don't know what we do anymore.

Considering two threads totaling near 800 posts, yeah, I think folks are interested. Same with letters to the editor of many newspapers. The problem is, like the liberals here, the journolisters want those asking to STFU! Not happening, but can't say they aren't trying.

Selective faux outrage noted
Wow, you are a fucking moron. welcome to being inadequate with no relevancy.

Try to keep up, spanky. Get back to waxing your pencil dick and let the people with IQs above 80 continue their discussion.
go back to diddling your family and listening to people lie to you. Good robots shouldn't be allowed out of their environment without their keepers. They keep messing up the talking points. So, go back to your thoughtless defense of the indefensible.

It is what you are good at.

Try to keep up, spanky. Get back to waxing your pencil dick and let the people with IQs above 80 continue their discussion.
go back to diddling your family and listening to people lie to you. Good robots shouldn't be allowed out of their environment without their keepers. They keep messing up the talking points. So, go back to your thoughtless defense of the indefensible.

Go step in front of a fast moving bus, FartWind

FartWind, before sticking your nose into a conversation, you should do some catching up. If you had bothered letting go of your needle dick for long enough to read back a couple of posts, you would have witnessed some really sick shit, like GoneBerzerk wishing liberals were killed in the embassy attack and TinyDancer ignoring his statement while condemning a liberal's response to it. Which is what I was responding to.

Carry on tweezering your needle dick. Dumbass.

I'll let a mod deal with that one if they happen upon it. I'm no narc. Good luck.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Yep, nor do I for the liberal parasites that plague this country like lice. But heck, lice die off when their host dies. So what are you going to do when the last remnants of the middle class and rich are all taxed out? Oh by the way, we are lucky Al Gore wasn't president or we would be screwed and whistling a different tune.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Yep, nor do I for the liberal parasites that plague this country like lice. But heck, lice die off when their host dies. So what are you going to do when the last remnants of the middle class and rich are all taxed out? Oh by the way, we are lucky Al Gore wasn't president or we would be screwed and whistling a different tune.

Well...one ADMITS that the CON$ would have politicized the Dems out of power forever had it been one in Office instead of the CON Shrub.

Forum List

Back