The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.
...and I really have nothing good t0 say about you. You and your ilk want to overlook the FACT that Obama is a not fit to be our President.

Obama is anti-American and strives to appease radical Islam in their quest to dominate the world.

Let's see:

Obama enters libya without Congressional approval to get rid of Ghaddaffi
Obama gives Libya to the Muslim Brotherhood (his pals forever)
The American Embassy in Libya requests protection from radical asshole Muslims
None is given
The White House watches real time video of an attack on the embassy in Benghazi and does absolutely NOTHING to protect Americans.
Obama issues orders to blame the attack on a video that dissed the goddamned Muslims.
Hillary Clinton suggests silencing the producers of the video.

Obama just didn't want anything like a terrorist attack on his watch to screw up his chance of re-election.

...and YOU act like we ought to let that slide...after all Obama is our first black President and we shouldn't pick on him.

FUCK YOU!

Obama is not fit to be our President.
Obama is a goddamned Marxist.

You might want to start considering de-caf

Obama watched for 7 hours...There's a big difference between the two events.

Obama could of saved those men. Do you understand?

Bastard, where is the EVIDENCE to back up this BOGUS claim?

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Are you calling Lieberman a right wing partisan hack?

The problem I have is that Obama chose to lie about Benghazi. If Bush had gotten up and insisted that it was an accident, and that all we need to do is stop making videos that insult pedophiles that died centuries ago, I would have been screaming just as loudly about his lies as I am about Obama's. The fact that you don't understand that is your problem, not mine.

Last edited:
61261_489597851080692_950279256_n.jpg

old school

The house should file impeachment charges. This ranks up with water gates.

Obama watched as our men died and lied to our faces.

Lied about what? Make it good.

He is now.

He is now.

Sure he is, which is why he still supports abortion and gay marriage.

Four people were murdered by terrorists. The Administration tried to lie about for some reason. And it's the Republicans who are to blame here?

Attacks happen regardless who is power. It's the response to the attack, focused on decietful attempt to cover it up that's at issue here. It's the unanswered questions that have problem.

1) Why did they prohibit any action against the terrorists? Why did they order troops to stand down rather than go in and rescue the ambassador?
2) Why the heck was the Ambassador in Bengazhi when we know it's a volitile area. Especially on the 9/11 anniversary?
3) Were the terrors using weapons we supplised to the Libyan rebels to kill our Ambassador and men?

The Bush administration has 9/11 investigated. We were provided with the 9/11 report telling us events that lead up to what was going on and what happened?

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why the President lied to the American people. Nor is it unreasonable to ask why he tried to cover it up and blame an unrelated youtube video? Some are saying it was to avoid looking bad before the election. But that doesn't make sense to me. Had he ordered the rescue why they are attacking our ambassador and as they watched it on a live feed, he would have looked tough on terrorism. Everyone would be saluting him for the attempt even if it wasn't 100% perfect. He looks better. This cover up made him look extremely inept and bad. He wont reelection anyway, but this cover up is serious. Dodging questions and trying to distract people isn't going to change that.
How long did it take for The Bush Administration to get that report to the public? And did they do it willingly?

Your second point is bogus. Obama got NO love from Republicans when he killed Osama. You want us to believe that "everyone would be saluting him for the ATTEMPT?!?!"

BwahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CLASSIC!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It went on for 7 hours....there was help within an hour away.
Maybe those men still would have been killed, but we'll never know now.
At least our government would have TRIED to save them. They sat on their asses and watched!

There were two engagements. The first lasted about an hour and ended about 1:00 AM. The second started about 5:15 AM and lasted about 15 minutes.

■11:56 p.m.: CIA officers at the annex are attacked by a rocket-propelled grenade and small arms. Sporadic attacks continue for about another hour. The attacks stop at 1:01 a.m., and some assume the fight is over.

■1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they've hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel on loan to the agency. They don't leave the Benghazi airport until 4:30 a.m. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport; obtaining vehicles; and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they rightly suspect is already dead. But the hospital is surrounded by the al-Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Shariah militia that mounted the consulate attack.

■5:04 a.m.: The team from Tripoli arrives at the CIA base. Glen Doherty, one of the GRS men from Tripoli, goes to the roof and joins Woods in firing positions.

■5:15 a.m.: A new Libyan assault begins, this time with mortars. Two rounds miss and the next three hit the roof. The rooftop defenders never "laser the mortars," as has been reported. They don't know they're in place until the indirect fire begins, nor are they observed by the drone overhead. The defenders have focused their laser sites earlier on several Libyan attackers, as warnings not to fire. At 5:26 the attack is over. Woods and Doherty are dead and two others are wounded. [The Washington Post, 11/1/12]

Did this post just fall off the page? If anyone already acknowledged it, my apologies...:doubt:

^True story.

15286_445048808884793_1738856260_n.jpg

crickets chirping

He did nothing of the kind.

http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public...ecord_id=1f7201ae-deb2-3bd7-2df3-367822c1a46a

STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN ON DNI AND BENGHAZI
November 20, 2012

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) today released the following statement on reports that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) was responsible for removing references to Al-Qaeda from the unclassified talking points about the Benghazi attack that Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials used in the early days after September 11, 2012:

“I am somewhat surprised and frustrated to read reports that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence was responsible for removing references to Al-Qaeda from the unclassified talking points about the Benghazi attack that Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials used in the early days after September 11, 2012. I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week regarding the events in Benghazi, where senior intelligence officials were asked this very question, and all of them – including the Director of National Intelligence himself – told us that they did not know who made the changes. Now we have to read the answers to our questions in the media. There are many other questions that remain unanswered. But this latest episode is another reason why many of us are so frustrated with, and suspicious of, the actions of this Administration when it comes to the Benghazi attack.”

crickets chirping

http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public...ecord_id=1f7201ae-deb2-3bd7-2df3-367822c1a46a

November 20, 2012

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) today released the following statement on reports that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) was responsible for removing references to Al-Qaeda from the unclassified talking points about the Benghazi attack that Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials used in the early days after September 11, 2012:

“I am somewhat surprised and frustrated to read reports that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence was responsible for removing references to Al-Qaeda from the unclassified talking points about the Benghazi attack that Ambassador Susan Rice and other officials used in the early days after September 11, 2012. I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week regarding the events in Benghazi, where senior intelligence officials were asked this very question, and all of them – including the Director of National Intelligence himself – told us that they did not know who made the changes. Now we have to read the answers to our questions in the media. There are many other questions that remain unanswered. But this latest episode is another reason why many of us are so frustrated with, and suspicious of, the actions of this Administration when it comes to the Benghazi attack.”

Damn, you really want me to prove you are an idiot, don't you?

What McCain did there is express frustration that, after asking multiple people who changed the talking points, one of them being James Caller, and all of them saying that they had nothing to do with the changes, he finds out from a press release that they actually did change the talking points. He also pointed out that this is why he, among others, is so suspicions of the actions of the administration.

You should learn to actually read your posts instead of relying on ThinkRegress and PuffingHost for your news.

Last edited:

November 20, 2012

What McCain did there is express frustration that, after asking multiple people who changed the talking points, one of them being James Caller, and all of them saying that they had nothing to do with the changes, he finds out from a press release that they actually did change the talking points. He also pointed out that this is why he, among others, is so suspicions of the actions of the administration.

You should learn to actually read your posts instead of relying on ThinkRegress and PuffingHost for your news.

I don't think you understood my comments or his.

November 20, 2012

549158_10151140674861275_1419539206_n.jpg

I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week

He did nothing of the kind

549158_10151140674861275_1419539206_n.jpg

I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week

He did nothing of the kind

3p5gka.jpg

Forum List

Back