The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

Look if this administration had no idea what happened just say so.
If this administration knew what happened and just didn't give a fuck
50% of the country will be angry and the other 50% would give them a pat on the back
and will just wait for their government subsidies to keep rolling in.

Why is Obama stalling on this...50% of the country will support him no matter what.
50% of the country are sycophants. It's amazing what free stuff does to people.

59642_525960624090549_2095576084_n.jpg

I suppose if the Democrats expected Bush to fill Sandbags during Katrina, why can't Republicans expect Obama to be manning the front lines on embassy security.

Obama watched for 7 hours...There's a big difference between the two events.

Obama could of saved those men. Do you understand?

Our forces could not have gotten there in time to save anyone. Did you expect Obama to put his cape and tights on and fly over there and handle it himself?

Why not, He did that to go kill Bin Laden according to him and his cult followers

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Honor isn't something that pragmatists are hobbled by, that is true.

What I find somewhat alarming is that you appear to think that this is a characteristic that ONLY the Republican leadership has.

Do you understand that Obama sent Rice and went in front of the UN dissing our rights of freedom of speech?

Why the hell does someone that supposedly supports the first amendment would side with Obama.

The First Amendment does not include a right to information.

A senior intelligence official told NBC News that members of the intelligence community changed the reference from al-Qaida to “extremists” – not anyone from the White House who had a political agenda.

Officials confirm that then-CIA Director David Petraeus testified in a closed session immediately after the attack that it was a terrorist assault, as Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Sunday on Meet the Press.

Petraeus repeated that testimony in closed sessions on Friday. Congress has held several hearings, public and closed, into what happened in Benghazi.

So why were those unclassified talking points created in the first place?

Officials say they were produced in response to requests from the House Select Committee on Intelligence for language that could be used in media interviews.

Intelligence officials: We knew attack in Benghazi was terrorist act from beginning - NBC Politics

61261_489597851080692_950279256_n.jpg

old school

The house should file impeachment charges. This ranks up with water gates.

Obama watched as our men died and lied to our faces.

The Watergate investigation was the result of a hotel break-in. Nobody died. This is much worse. The democrats don't seem to value life ( pro abortion, Benghazi, they went voluntarily and knew the risk ) unless it's a convicted murder on death row.

61261_489597851080692_950279256_n.jpg

old school

The house should file impeachment charges. This ranks up with water gates.

Obama watched as our men died and lied to our faces.

The Watergate investigation was the result of a hotel break-in. Nobody died. This is much worse. The democrats don't seem to value life ( pro abortion, Benghazi, they went voluntarily and knew the risk ) unless it's a convicted murder on death row.

There is no question 4 American being killed in a terrorist attack is much worse than the attempted espionage by Nixon operatives at the Democratic Headquaters at the Watergate Hotel. However the subsequent investigation into Nixon uncovered massive corruption and illegal actions by the president, and of course, he was heading for a bipartisan impeachment. The investigation into what happened at Benghazi simply does not compare. It is another failed attempt at generating a false equivalence.

It went on for 7 hours....there was help within an hour away.
Maybe those men still would have been killed, but we'll never know now.
At least our government would have TRIED to save them. They sat on their asses and watched!

The attacks happen all the time and people die...
Can you show me where during the attacks that happened under Bush that people ASKED FOR HELP AND WERE IGNORED?? Did they die because our president and others sat on their asses WATCHING the attacks happening and did NOTHING?? Did Bush come out and lie to the American people about why the attacks occured?

It's not that the attack happened under Obama's watch...it's that he did NOTHING to save them when they asked for the help! This is not the same as any other attacks that happened under any other president.

Obama FAILED again!

It went on for 7 hours....there was help within an hour away.
Maybe those men still would have been killed, but we'll never know now.
At least our government would have TRIED to save them. They sat on their asses and watched!

There were two engagements. The first lasted about an hour and ended about 1:00 AM. The second started about 5:15 AM and lasted about 15 minutes.

■11:56 p.m.: CIA officers at the annex are attacked by a rocket-propelled grenade and small arms. Sporadic attacks continue for about another hour. The attacks stop at 1:01 a.m., and some assume the fight is over.

■1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they've hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel on loan to the agency. They don't leave the Benghazi airport until 4:30 a.m. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport; obtaining vehicles; and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they rightly suspect is already dead. But the hospital is surrounded by the al-Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Shariah militia that mounted the consulate attack.

■5:04 a.m.: The team from Tripoli arrives at the CIA base. Glen Doherty, one of the GRS men from Tripoli, goes to the roof and joins Woods in firing positions.

■5:15 a.m.: A new Libyan assault begins, this time with mortars. Two rounds miss and the next three hit the roof. The rooftop defenders never "laser the mortars," as has been reported. They don't know they're in place until the indirect fire begins, nor are they observed by the drone overhead. The defenders have focused their laser sites earlier on several Libyan attackers, as warnings not to fire. At 5:26 the attack is over. Woods and Doherty are dead and two others are wounded. [The Washington Post, 11/1/12]

Our forces could not have gotten there in time to save anyone. Did you expect Obama to put his cape and tights on and fly over there and handle it himself?

In the course of 7 hours we couldn't get a C 130 gunship overhead or a drone equipped with nasty stuff? Are you really that ignorant, or just okay with sounding so in order to provide cover for Barry?

In the course of 7 hours we couldn't get a C 130 gunship overhead or a drone equipped with nasty stuff? Are you really that ignorant, or just okay with sounding so in order to provide cover for Barry?

What I was told by someone who says they have connection in the state department is that a target can't be "painted" unless there is something that can respond ALREADY in the area. This keeps the person painting the target from exposing themselves if nothing could be done.

Need someone who knows about these things to confirm.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Another "blame it on Bush" argument ain't going to work and the comparison is bogus. The first attack on the WTC happened during a democrat administration and Clinton all but dismissed it while he he was diddling Monica. Congress gave Bush permission for boots on the ground in Iraq and then democrats sat back like the freaking traitors they were and undermined the mission anyway they could. The point about Benghazi is that president Hussein cared more about relations with the muslem brotherhood he set up in Libya than the the lives of the US Ambassador and veteran Navy Seals. US Military was within striking distance (hell, anywhere in the world is within striking distance) during the 7 hour battle that everyone in US intelligence and the president was watching in real time and it was the president's decision not to send assistance. The freaking coward could not take responsibility for his mistake so he set up an elaborate lie about an obscure video. Democrat operatives dug up dirt on the CIA director and fired him and meanwhile the freaking coward fled to Asia rather than face the music.

How do you know this, and does it really make Obama look any better? Leaving our men out on a limb?

I want to know why Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for 7 hours?
I want to know why Obama sent out rice to lie?
I want to know why Obama didn't defend our freedom of speech in front of the muslim world.

You leftist are trying to spin something that isn't able to be spinned. I know for a fact that I was lied to.

If Obama had done anything wrong they would have been all over him before the election. This is the new 'Obama is not a citizen', which the Republicans would have spotted before the 2008 election.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

Four people were murdered by terrorists. The Administration tried to lie about for some reason. And it's the Republicans who are to blame here?

Attacks happen regardless who is power. It's the response to the attack, focused on decietful attempt to cover it up that's at issue here. It's the unanswered questions that have problem.

1) Why did they prohibit any action against the terrorists? Why did they order troops to stand down rather than go in and rescue the ambassador?
2) Why the heck was the Ambassador in Bengazhi when we know it's a volitile area. Especially on the 9/11 anniversary?
3) Were the terrors using weapons we supplised to the Libyan rebels to kill our Ambassador and men?

The Bush administration has 9/11 investigated. We were provided with the 9/11 report telling us events that lead up to what was going on and what happened?

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why the President lied to the American people. Nor is it unreasonable to ask why he tried to cover it up and blame an unrelated youtube video? Some are saying it was to avoid looking bad before the election. But that doesn't make sense to me. Had he ordered the rescue why they are attacking our ambassador and as they watched it on a live feed, he would have looked tough on terrorism. Everyone would be saluting him for the attempt even if it wasn't 100% perfect. He looks better. This cover up made him look extremely inept and bad. He wont reelection anyway, but this cover up is serious. Dodging questions and trying to distract people isn't going to change that.

The Conservative Entertainment Complex has led Republicans further and further out of the main stream.

...and I really have nothing good t0 say about you. You and your ilk want to overlook the FACT that Obama is a not fit to be our President.

Obama is anti-American and strives to appease radical Islam in their quest to dominate the world.

Let's see:

Obama enters libya without Congressional approval to get rid of Ghaddaffi
Obama gives Libya to the Muslim Brotherhood (his pals forever)
The American Embassy in Libya requests protection from radical asshole Muslims
None is given
The White House watches real time video of an attack on the embassy in Benghazi and does absolutely NOTHING to protect Americans.
Obama issues orders to blame the attack on a video that dissed the goddamned Muslims.
Hillary Clinton suggests silencing the producers of the video.

Obama just didn't want anything like a terrorist attack on his watch to screw up his chance of re-election.

...and YOU act like we ought to let that slide...after all Obama is our first black President and we shouldn't pick on him.

FUCK YOU!

Obama is not fit to be our President.
Obama is a goddamned Marxist.

...and I really have nothing good t0 say about you. You and your ilk want to overlook the FACT that Obama is a not fit to be our President.

Obama is anti-American and strives to appease radical Islam in their quest to dominate the world.

Let's see:

Obama enters libya without Congressional approval to get rid of Ghaddaffi
Obama gives Libya to the Muslim Brotherhood (his pals forever)
The American Embassy in Libya requests protection from radical asshole Muslims
None is given
The White House watches real time video of an attack on the embassy in Benghazi and does absolutely NOTHING to protect Americans.
Obama issues orders to blame the attack on a video that dissed the goddamned Muslims.
Hillary Clinton suggests silencing the producers of the video.

Obama just didn't want anything like a terrorist attack on his watch to screw up his chance of re-election.

...and YOU act like we ought to let that slide...after all Obama is our first black President and we shouldn't pick on him.

FUCK YOU!

Obama is not fit to be our President.
Obama is a goddamned Marxist.

You are paranoid and delusional.

I want to know why Obama didn't do a goddamn thing for 7 hours?
I want to know why Obama sent out rice to lie?
I want to know why Obama didn't defend our freedom of speech in front of the muslim world.

You leftist are trying to spin something that isn't able to be spinned. I know for a fact that I was lied to.

If Obama had done anything wrong they would have been all over him before the election. This is the new 'Obama is not a citizen', which the Republicans would have spotted before the 2008 election.

We were on it before the election. Unfortunately, it was close enough to the election that Congress couldnt start investigating until afterwards since they were all concerned about their jobs too

Forum List

Back