The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

The sore loser in denial who is facing 91 felony charges is a threat to the nation because he rejects American democracy and the American justice system, and has a cult following that worships him.
He's just a smelly old guy in diapers and a girdle with a complicated hairdo.

He's just a smelly old guy in diapers and a girdle with a complicated hairdo.
Unfortunately, one with a cult that swallows the Loser's hysterical bleating that decent, patriotic Americans who respect democratic elections and the rule of law are "vermin."

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.16.04 PM.png

"VERMIN!"

By “succeed” you mean trump cant be allowed to win an honest election?

That is the argument libs are making and it stinks
We are far from, or should be, the idea that we as conservatives need to be "above the Frey"....That has handed Republican's losses for at least the last 30 years or better....It's long past time to take their games back to em in earnest....We didn't make the rules for this division, but we can win...

The sore loser in denial who is facing 91 felony charges is a threat to the nation because he rejects American democracy and the American justice system, and has a cult following that worships him.
LOL....No...That's you progressive liberals....But, hey, I understand a narcissist like you would never admit it...

LOL....No...That's you progressive liberals....But, hey, I understand a narcissist like you would never admit it...
I acknowledge the certified result of the 2020 presidential election that some can't handle, and the 91 felony indictments recommended by grand juries of the Loser's peers.

I disagree with the Republican voters who filed to keep him off the 2024 ballot in their states, and the conservative constitutional scholars who validate it.

A Conservative Legal Scholar Says Kicking Trump Off the Ballot Is ‘Unassailable’​

Last edited:
We are far from, or should be, the idea that we as conservatives need to be "above the Frey"....That has handed Republican's losses for at least the last 30 years or better....It's long past time to take their games back to em in earnest....We didn't make the rules for this division, but we can win...
I’m not confident we can win as long as dems stuff the ballot boxes

I acknowledge the certified result of the 2020 presidential election that some can't handle, and the 91 felony indictments recommended by grand juries of the Loser's peers.

I disagree with the Republican voters who filed to keep him off the 2024 ballot in their states, and the conservative constitutional scholars who validate it.

A Conservative Legal Scholar Says Kicking Trump Off the Ballot Is ‘Unassailable’​

Trying to remove the right to vote for the candidate you want is completely a progressive Demo idea...

This is the evil that Progressives like you always try...You find an individual here, and individual there that is self described as a republican, and you pin YOUR plans and deeds onto them like it was their idea, and y'all had NOTHING to do with it...It is a lie and you know it.

We have to get just as dirty as they are to win, otherwise we may NEVER win again....
That worries me too since getting as dirty as the libs sends America on a race to the bottom also

I dont want to crown the best cheater every 4 four years but rather the winner of an honest election

That worries me too since getting as dirty as the libs sends America on a race to the bottom also

I dont want to crown the best cheater every 4 four years but rather the winner of an honest election
You think "honest elections" are possible anymore? I wonder...

You think "honest elections" are possible anymore? I wonder...
Its going to be difficult

Libs have crossed the Rubicon of stolen elections, which leaves us at a permanent disadvantage from now on

Trying to remove the right to vote for the candidate you want is completely a progressive Demo idea...
The documented reality is that Republicans in various states are filing to remove the Loser from the Republican primary ballot.

This is the evil that Progressives like you always try...You find an individual here, and individual there that is self described as a republican, and you pin YOUR plans and deeds onto them like it was their idea, and y'all had NOTHING to do with it...It is a lie and you know it.
The record is what it is. As I noted, despite the law, I prefer to keep the Loser on Republican primary ballots. If the reality does not comport with your ideological dogma, that's unfortunate.

Forum List

Back