The Real Reason Trump is a Threat

BS. Yall cheated your asses off.

And they're not even trying to hide their next big cheating tactic. More blatant and shameless than anything they did in 2020.

BS. Yall cheated your asses off.

The sad part is phony “R” at the State and FED level actively worked to help them overthrow the Trump Regime from Russian collusion to looking the other way (or even assisting) on about 30 million illegitimate Votes for the Corpse.

this deep state is deeper than ever imagined. Look at the posters here working for it? Or completely self destructive?

Even people like Ratt & Kemp re-elected in 2022? Obiden handed out medals to Rubycrew, that MICH Jocelyn Benson? Claire vote stealer from WISC etc. I saw the pictures. Rub it in thru the MSM.

Last edited:
I understand your feelings but the medical people who brought those vaccines new a lot about Corona.

They made a mint on those bs vaccines.

Those vaccines could have never got emergency approval if treatments were available.

I just showed Stats from India and Africa..........less than ,800 k deaths with about 2.5 or so people.
Turns out, Ivermectin works better than the vaccines.

Who knew?

Oh wait....

The cheating that has been found was very minor and mostly GOP and did not change any elections.
BS you Harvested votes. Without illegals and stuffing ballots you wouldnt [sic] win shit.

And that video of Ruby Freeman tampering with ballots is never going to go away, no matter how hard the Democraps try to discredit it, to lie about what it shows, or to censor it outright. She was caught red-handed, on video, and the evidence is never going to be destroyed or hidden.

Forum List

Back