why the biden regime is a threat to America

Trump used air raids in Syria. So he was committing an act of war too, right?
No, the war in Syria was started before Trump became president. You could of gave this reply to me, when I said Clinton bombed Iraq.

An act of war only happens in times of Peace, once at war, "air raids" is war, an action during a war, not an act of war.

anytime you need help understanding what people write, feel free to ask

We see it every day and with a so called president (actually a puppet) the border disaster, the threat of WWII growing bigger....and we all know it is democratic presidents are ones who are most responsible for our wars.....................................https://www.theverge.com/2024/3/20/24106749/us-water-systems-cyberattacks-threat-white-house-epa-letter#:~:text=SECURITY/TECH/POLICY-,Cyberattacks,-are%20targeting%20US
world war two already occurred back in the 1940's.

The white house is publicizing that there is a threat to our water infrastructure from Iran and-or China. Why would they do this? probably to galvanize action to fortify our water infrastructure from attack. Perhaps something will get done about it.

Trump used air raids in Syria. So he was committing an act of war too, right?

And putting US Boots on the ground is an act of war too, right? So didn’t republicans commit 2 acts of war? The OP says it’s only democrats.

Is he lying or are you lying fuckstain?
War Is Good Business. Invest Your Workers' Sons.

Republicans start many pointless wars, but their sons never have to fight in them.

War Is Good Business. Invest Your Workers' Sons.

Republicans start many pointless wars, but their sons never have to fight in them.
Yet vietnam was started by a democrat? Republicans not only fought that war, we ended it.

World war 2, pure democrat

World war 1, democrat

WE could go into the nuances of the democrats foreign policy that gave us Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, but that would hurt your head

The total lack of any evidence for that claim doesn't make you look pathologically dishoenst. Really it doesn't. Keep telling yourself that.

You're projecting, obviously. After all, Trump just declared his love for TikTok, right after he filled his pockets with sweet CCP cash.

Your leader sells out to China, ours doesn't. And you're good with that. Just making it clear where we all stand.
Your leader, Biden and his family filled their bank accounts with Chinese money. Trump didn't, that's where we stand. Ask Tony bobalinski

Your leader, Biden and his family filled their bank accounts with Chinese money.
Given thaty you have no evidence so such a crazy claim, everyone now correctly assumes you're just lying for the glory of communism.

Again.

It's what you do. You used propaganda from Russian spies to attack US democracy, and you show no remorse over doing so, meaning you'll do it again, given the chance.

Given thaty you have no evidence so such a crazy claim, everyone now correctly assumes you're just lying for the glory of communism.

Again.

It's what you do. You used propaganda from Russian spies to attack US democracy, and you show no remorse over doing so, meaning you'll do it again, given the chance.
There is plenty of evidence. Stay in denial my friend stay and denial. You obviously are on the side of the Communists. Congratulations

Again.

There is no denying that our politicians have been working for the Chinese, Obama, Biden, Clinton. To be fair, both Bush and Bush as well.

So, Trump cultists, what else does China want you to say?
Run and check. You know how upset your ChinaMasters get when you try to act independently.
Okay, this is easy

China does not want me to say that they gave millions to Bill Clinton and the Democrats to get elected and begin to move all our factories to China.

China does not want me to say, it was Bill Clinton and the Democrats that transferred Top Secret Rocket and Missile technology to China.

China does not want me to say, it was Obama and the Democrats who gave Nuclear technology to China.

Forum List

Back