The REAL homosexual Agenda...

Hi, new here. I have 4 school age children. I am required to send them to school by law. My oldest is 17 and I have seen schools go from teaching facts and avoiding discussions about their personal views on sex (and sexual orientation) and politics to spouting their opinions like they are facts. My husband is active duty military and we have been in no less than 6 different school districts in different states; our current school district in CA has been the worst about it. I'm not sure if that is because of the location or if it is like this now in other districts that we haven't had more recent experiences with.
If I am equired to send my child to school to be educated (which I have no problem with doing that) I think that public schools should stick to teaching facts and leave there opinions out of the classroom...at the very least, they should make it very clear that what they are stating is their opinion and not facts.

Good luck.
Part of the problem is the teachers themselves aren't well taught, and don't understand the difference between fact, fiction, and opinion.

We must realize that Homosexuals ,are never accepted in many African Tribes.
They are expelled from the tribe,when their sexual orientation is exposed.It is viewed as
abnormal and, they remove the person from the tribal society.

I do agree with you,that there is a Homosexual militant agenda at work in the United
States,who are trying to promote Homosexuality as "Normal" or "Natural", it is not.
We must realize that the homosexual has infiltrated all levels of society.

Not to mention the muslims, who simply "KILL" homos, which is extreme in my opinion, but patting them on the head and calling them a cute little name like "gay" and telling them they're OK isn't right either. They should stay in their closet or get help.

Not to mention the muslims, who simply "KILL" homos, which is extreme in my opinion, but patting them on the head and calling them a cute little name like "gay" and telling them they're OK isn't right either. They should stay in their closet or get help.

In Jamaica, you can get up to Ten years hard labour in prison for engaging in
Homosexual acts,it is illegal to be a Homosexual in the island of Jamaica.
many Homosexuals are lynched on that island,before the Police can even arrest them.The public has been known to hand down their own form of punishment for that crime.

"Ya mon,no batty mon must walk pan Jamaican Soil mon, strickly adam and eve mon."

My Brother just came home from Iraq and many of the men over there believe men are for pleasure and women are for making babies.....Oh yea news flash they are muslim.

Hi, new here. I have 4 school age children. I am required to send them to school by law. My oldest is 17 and I have seen schools go from teaching facts and avoiding discussions about their personal views on sex (and sexual orientation) and politics to spouting their opinions like they are facts. My husband is active duty military and we have been in no less than 6 different school districts in different states; our current school district in CA has been the worst about it. I'm not sure if that is because of the location or if it is like this now in other districts that we haven't had more recent experiences with.
If I am equired to send my child to school to be educated (which I have no problem with doing that) I think that public schools should stick to teaching facts and leave there opinions out of the classroom...at the very least, they should make it very clear that what they are stating is their opinion and not facts.
Excellent post!
You have the right to stand up to these Hippie freaks!
You have millions of parents supporting your position.

I think these Teachers need to be reminded who is paying for their salaries and benefits.

Whether or not a homosexual lifestyle is ok or not is an opinion, and I don't appreciate schools teaching that it is perfectly normal and acceptable as if it was factual.

I would disagree it's an opinion. It's an unnatural act that invokes disgust and revulsion with 95% of all people on earth. That is the "normal" reaction. For same sex people to engage in sex is completely and entirely against nature. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. It's disgusting, perverted, and unnatural, and it's perfectly natural to be disgusted by it. The vast majority are. Don't let PC get in the way of the truth.

Last edited:
I would disagree it's an opinion. It's an unnatural act that invokes disgust and revulsion with 95% of all people on earth. That is the "normal" reaction. For same sex people to engage in sex is completely and entirely against nature. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. It's disgusting, perverted, and unnatural, and it's perfectly natural to be disgusted by it. The vast majority are. Don't let PC get in the way of the truth.

Excellent post. Two men who take it in each others butt are not manly, masculine nor indicative of being real men, its acting in the place of women.

Being natural or normal does not make something right or wrong.
Read up on logic fallacies.

Sodomosexuality is *NOT* normal so it is wrong. Is it normal for a man to wlk down the street and punch you in the face for no reason?

Uh. Hello. I just said that what is normal or natural is not necessarily right or wrong. Sodomy might be wrong. It might not be wrong. It is a logical fallacy to conclude that it is wrong on the basis of it not being normal or natural.

Naturalistic fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not normal for a man to walk down the street and punch you in the face for no reason. I would consider such an act to be wrong.

Is it normal to swim in freezing water in the middle of winter while wearing almost nothing? Does it mean that such activity is wrong or right?

Ice swimming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full of beer:lol:

I think I will leave the 4 quarterpound cheeseburgers alone in future:eusa_liar:

sometimes it is good to have a good blowout.

lol!

I've been craving a quarterpounder ever since you started that thread yesterday. I wonder how many are craving some of Bass's ass since reading this thread? :D

Uh. Hello. I just said that what is normal or natural is not necessarily right or wrong. Sodomy might be wrong. It might not be wrong. It is a logical fallacy to conclude that it is wrong on the basis of it not being normal or natural.

Naturalistic fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is not normal for a man to walk down the street and punch you in the face for no reason. I would consider such an act to be wrong.

Is it normal to swim in freezing water in the middle of winter while wearing almost nothing? Does it mean that such activity is wrong or right?

Ice swimming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dumb logic, so what proof do you have that homosexuality isn't wrong? What proof do you have that walking down the street and punching someone in the face is wrong? Somebody else might consider right, you see the kind of fallacious argument you're making?

Forum List

Back