Now the left wants to remove the words “gay” and “homosexual” from the lexicon. (GLAAD MEDIA GUIDE)

Any word on how they plan to deal with the "G" in LGBTQWERTY?
I didn’t see anything in the OPs link about Gay. Just saw a section saying that Homosexual was an outdated term that can be offensive. The OP isn’t exactly reliable source for accurate information I think he added Gay in there to try and juice up the outrage.

Pretty sure the new preferred term is "Butt Pirate."

pirate_booty_by_pie_lord_d897in5-fullview.png

For that pirate, the peg leg has dual use.

Arrrrrrrrrr……

In America's penal system, homos are called "punks' "boys" and "booty bandits". Are those terms still considered acceptable?

Remember when everyone freaked out about the Florida “Dont say gay” bill?

Well, now GLAAD agrees.

GLAAD has decided the words GAY AND HOMOSEXUAL are bad and should no longer be used.

GLAAD is pissing off many in the GAY….HOMOSEXUAL community with this bullshit.

We have all learned to ignore these left wingers who are trying to change language….right?

View attachment 921677

HOMOSEXUAL IS NOW CONSIDERED DEROGATORY AND OFFENSIVE.

Again, this is right from 1984. Changing the language to manipulate people.

I do not think many liberals have read 1984.

1984 is a cautionary tale….NOT A FUCKING HOW TO BOOK.
Well there was a time gay meant happy and a rainbow was a rainbow. I would not be opposed to returning to those meanings.

I have always tried to not use Gay because it is used to label a large group of people who have little in common from violent sex offenders to someone who is a bit eccentric. Homosexual is a correct term for those who are sexually attracted to their own gender. Bisexual is also a correct term. There are a lot of mentally ill and emotionally damaged people who have the label GAY attached to them and that needs to change.

What about people who like to jerk off while eating strawberries and that is their only sexual activity?

Defining someone’s complete identity according to who they prefer to fuck is RETARDED.

I like running, watching football, and kombucha. Should that be my IDENTITY?

It is bizarre.

Remember when everyone freaked out about the Florida “Dont say gay” bill?

Well, now GLAAD agrees.

GLAAD has decided the words GAY AND HOMOSEXUAL are bad and should no longer be used.

GLAAD is pissing off many in the GAY….HOMOSEXUAL community with this bullshit.

We have all learned to ignore these left wingers who are trying to change language….right?

View attachment 921677

HOMOSEXUAL IS NOW CONSIDERED DEROGATORY AND OFFENSIVE.

Again, this is right from 1984. Changing the language to manipulate people.

I do not think many liberals have read 1984.

1984 is a cautionary tale….NOT A FUCKING HOW TO BOOK.
What is the lib illogic to explain the GLAAD demand?

(1) I have noticed that people who use "homosexual" usually use it in a pejorative sense. (Except in scientific writings.)

(2) I believe that "gay" is the only respectful word to use nowadays.

(3) I think that the Obama Administration was right to ban the word "Oriental." It had taken on sinister meanings. "Oriental rug" is still OK.

(4) I think that people who still use the Spanish word for "black" are being disrespectful on purpose when referring to a certain ethnicity.

(5) I do not think it is fair to condemn (so-called) liberals for wanting to use the kindest words possible.

(6) I try never to say or write the three-letter word for a "Jewish person." Yes, I know that Jewish people themselves use the three-letter version themselves, but -- as you know -- the shorter word in English is usually disrespectful because it is too curt. (In American newspapers. during World War II, the first three letters of "Japanese" were used. Today that would extremely offensive.)

(7) Some liberals now want to use "newcomer" for "immigrant" or "migrant." They feel the other words have taken on a pejorative meaning. And they may be right.

Life is VERY short. Let's be as nice as possible to one another.

In a free society the right to offend is protected.

IDGAF if me saying the left Champions Homos and Pervs. If it offends them who cares. Truth hurts.

Now it wouldnt be such an issue if they didnt push Drag Queen into schools. That was a excuse me but FU moment

Forum List

Back