The radio is on fire claiming McCain's speech was one of the best in decades.

The real Crazy Johnny McCain....

As soon as John McCain had been diagnosed with brain cancer, Democrats and Republicans in Washington and the press spared no opportunity to lavish praise upon this lifelong government employee.

The truth, though, is that in exchange for the billions and billions of dollars that McCain has confiscated from them for well over three decades, taxpayers have received an ever-burgeoning administrative state, relentless illegal immigration from the Third World, and, of course, war—and all while McCain has pretended to be a “conservative.”

Thanks to his labors, hundreds of thousands of human beings, both foreign and American alike, are now dead.

The Real John McCain - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Yup.

Was it? I didn't get a chance to hear it.
He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people.

He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives.

It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.

Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.

As soon as John McCain had been diagnosed with brain cancer, Democrats and Republicans in Washington and the press spared no opportunity to lavish praise upon this lifelong government employee.

The truth, though, is that in exchange for the billions and billions of dollars that McCain has confiscated from them for well over three decades, taxpayers have received an ever-burgeoning administrative state, relentless illegal immigration from the Third World, and, of course, war—and all while McCain has pretended to be a “conservative.”

Thanks to his labors, hundreds of thousands of human beings, both foreign and American alike, are now dead.

Like I said, I don't like the guy and never did and never will, but I am not going to be classless, base, ignorant and crass about it and wish for the man's death and soon.

He called for THE GOP to be BETTER THAN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who refused to allow debate or amendments on Obamacare.

They already are showing to be better than The LEFT, as they voted 51-50 to allow DEBATE.

WHO IN THE FUCK IN CONGRESS would vote against even discussing Obamacare, fixing it, or repealing it?

Phucking Dems that's who.

Good speech and super notice to the hard right they better hunker down and bunker up because America is coming to kick their ass.

He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people.

He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives.

Your type who shows up on message boards for group hugs sure it's stately. But to normal Americans he is just A guy grabbing at anything that matters. Screw McCain. Can't wait to see Senate meet with him gone.

Like I said, I don't like the guy and never did and never will, but I am not going to be classless, base, ignorant and crass about it and wish for the man's death and soon.

He called for THE GOP to be BETTER THAN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who refused to allow debate or amendments on Obamacare.

They already are as they voted 51-50 to allow debate.

WHO IN THE FUCK IN CONGRESS would vote against even discussing Obamacare, fixing it, or repealing it?

Phucking Dems that's who.

See grampanand the mac guy for your group hug.

Well, I voted for the guy in the 2000 primary and 08, but I have to say he was noted for a temper that was anything but mature and dignified. He was never a partisan, and that probably annoyed some of the "never compromise" folks. LIFE is about compromise. American is founded on compromise.

I do not wish for him to die. I do wish he would retire TODAY.

The man is scum. He is the poster boy for term limits.

He is a big government warmongering progressive, yet some think him a conservative. He has effectively duped the voters of AZ for decades. Disgusting!!!

Your type who shows up on message boards for group hugs sure it's stately. But to normal Americans he is just A guy grabbing at anything that matters. Screw McCain. Can't wait to see Senate meet with him gone.

Your type is the type that yells obscenities in front of school yards. But to normal Americans, McCain is a decorated Veteran and honorable Senator- even if we disagree with his politics.

He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people. He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives. It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.
Perhaps you would have been more impressed with his speech had he talked about the size of his dick and called somebody a childish name.

Just one question : Do you know who McCain is?

Well, I voted for the guy in the 2000 primary and 08, but I have to say he was noted for a temper that was anything but mature and dignified. He was never a partisan, and that probably annoyed some of the "never compromise" folks. LIFE is about compromise. American is founded on compromise.

And he only compromises when it suites his celebrity.

Yes.

I do not wish for him to die. I do wish he would retire TODAY.

The man is scum. He is the poster boy for term limits.

He is a big government warmongering progressive, yet some think him a conservative. He has effectively duped the voters of AZ for decades. Disgusting!!!

Nothing wrong with wanting him to retire. There is a line that people shouldn't cross. Unfortunately some do, and have no regrets about it.

He called for statesmanship, integrity, decency and professionalism, so that obviously pissed off a lot of people. He singled out talk radio as a bad influence, so that obviously pissed off the talk radio conservatives. It was indeed a good and passionate speech by a mature and dignified leader.Maturity and dignity aren't real high priorities right now.
Perhaps you would have been more impressed with his speech had he talked about the size of his dick and called somebody a childish name.
I thought it was a good speech. Even though it was borderline cliche.
However, he is full of shit. I doubt even he believes what he said

Your type is the type that yells obscenities in front of school yards. But to normal Americans, McCain is a decorated Veteran and honorable Senator- even if we disagree with his politics.

You are to ignorant to go on with. Pleas ad me to ignore. You are lame.

Yes.
ok

Forum List

Back