If Sessions recused himself for conflict of interest, why doesn't the lawyer for Clinton?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Are Conservatives somehow victim of conflict of interest, while Democrat/liberals are somehow above the possibility of the same conflict of interest and bias?

Yes, I will say it over again, this is a witch hunt and Mueller is hardly objective, nor are the people he chose. This is like getting Democrats to vote on healthcare, nary a vote going the other way, as is the team assembled to try and take down Trump for the next four years.

Are Conservatives somehow victim of conflict of interest, while Democrat/liberals are somehow above the possibility of the same conflict of interest and bias?

Yes, I will say it over again, this is a witch hunt and Mueller is hardly objective, nor are the people he chose. This is like getting Democrats to vote on healthcare, nary a vote going the other way, as is the team assembled to try and take down Trump for the next four years.
No one on that team is "trying to take down Trump" and it is not a witch hunt. The media is playing it up, yes, but that does not involve the investigators, who have to play within the parameters of the law.
If Clinton had been elected and her Foundation were being investigated, how would it sit with you if Hillary was insisting there be no Republicans on the investigatory team?

Only the GOP like Sessions stupid enough to jump at the chance to avoid the slightest hint of impropriety. Even before a single objection is raised! Democrats could be holding a bloody axe over a butchered body and they would reply: 'What axe?' 'What body?'

Not in the slightest.

Huh? What lawyer for Clinton? What are you talking about?

Just another Trumpster confused because Trump tweeting something.

I am not a Trumpster, I support every American president and hope they are successful, this includes Trump and Obama. Trying to usurp and undermine the Will of the American vote is unacceptable and is the real danger in all of this.

I am not a Trumpster, I support every American president and hope they are successful, this includes Trump and Obama. Trying to usurp and undermine the Will of the American vote is unacceptable and is the real danger in all of this.

So you spent 5 years objecting to Donald Trump 'trying to ursurp and undermine the Will of the American vote" by telling Americans that President Obama was not our legally elected President?

Do you even know what year it is?

So you have no political views? No positions? No principles?

You must not if you want every president to be successful.

This is like getting Democrats to vote on healthcare, nary a vote going the other way,.

And?

You do realize that every Republican voted against the ACA?

Republicans haven't even asked Democrats to talk about healthcare reform- hell Republicans don't even know what plan they are voting for- since their leadership hasn't shared what they will vote on.

Righteousness always wins in the end. Democrat interests can work to the heart's content to change history. At the end of the day they only manage to dig themselves into a deeper grave.

So you spent 5 years objecting to Donald Trump 'trying to ursurp and undermine the Will of the American vote" by telling Americans that President Obama was not our legally elected President?

You are comparing Trumps personal views as a private citizen to a government and media witch hunt which has lead to a Investigation stacked with Democratic donors, Clinton lawyers and other patsies.

Not a fair comparison, nor defensible.

Trump trashes his attorney general yet again: Sessions just wanted to be a part of my big crowds
Jeff Sessions was the only Senator to endorse Trump in the primary, but President Trump is no longer giving him credit for his political support, claiming Sessions only endorsed him because of Trump’s crowd sizes.

Word is that Trump's base is tending to side with Sessions. lol, how great is that.

You are wrong as usual. Trump chooses Sessions over several qualified candidates then Sessions immediately dodges his AG responsibilities blindsiding Trump.

Trump trashes his attorney general yet again: Sessions just wanted to be a part of my big crowds
Jeff Sessions was the only Senator to endorse Trump in the primary, but President Trump is no longer giving him credit for his political support, claiming Sessions only endorsed him because of Trump’s crowd sizes.

Word is that Trump's base is tending to side with Sessions. lol, how great is that.

You are wrong as usual. Trump chooses Sessions over several qualified candidates then Sessions immediately dodges his AG responsibilities blindsiding Trump.

lol, the AG is not a president's puppet. You are woefully ignorant of how government works.

You can start here:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/343498-limbaugh-trump-criticism-of-sessions-unseemly

Forum List

Back