The radio is on fire claiming McCain's speech was one of the best in decades.

2008: The Democrats thought McCain was the Devil Incarnate
20017: He is their hero.

2001: Bush was a hero to Republicans

2008: McCain was a hero to Republicans

2012: Romney was a hero to Republicans

2016: Republicans pretend they never liked any of those guys

See how this works?

Bull shit. More lies from the left.

2001: George Bush wasn't Al Gore.
2008: John McCain wasn't Barack Obama.
2012: Mitt Romney wasn't Barack Obama
2016: Conservatives never liked any of them.

It was always a vote for the lesser of the two evils. there were thousands of threads on that voting philosophy right here on this board since then.

If You had even two functioning brain cells to rub together, you would say such ignorant things.

In 2016, Republicans proved they hadn't been looking for a conservative all this time, but a bigot.

See how this works?

It was always a vote for the lesser of the two evils. there were thousands of threads on that voting philosophy right here on this board since then.

If You had even two functioning brain cells to rub together, you would say such ignorant things.
You poor thing. I had no idea you were in a coma during the Bush years. Or maybe you were in grammar school?

Bush was worshiped by the Right and could do no wrong. Only liberal cut-and-run traitors like Donald Trump were criticizing Bush back then.

Oh, and this:

Last edited:
Waterboarding wasn't torture. Spying on Americans without warrants was keeping us safe. Iraq had WMDs. Lack of a flag pin indicated treason. Losing guns in Mexico was okay. Creating a whole new Cabinet level domestic spying department was the best thing since sliced bread. Outing spies was no big deal. Doubling the national debt was also cool.

Bush was a god. Just ask the 2006 version of Sean Hannity.

See how this works?

You poor thing. I had no idea you were in a coma during the Bush years. Or maybe you were in grammar school?

Bush was worshiped by the Right and could do no wrong. Only liberal cut-and-run traitors like Donald Trump were criticizing Bush back then.

Wrong. I was criticizing Bush back then and I was far from alone. Your totally made up reality doesn't become truth just because you threw some school yard insults around. How fucking stupid are you really? You don't know anything about history, you don't know shit about healthcare, you don't know fuck all about economics, just wtf DO you know? Not a damn thing as far as anyone here can tell.

See how this works?

And they were the only people running in the primaries I assume?

See how this works?

You would assume that, because you are an idiot.

See how this works?

The answer is no. Tell me how many people they trampled over before the worst of two evils came along.

See how this works?

The answer is no. Tell me how many people they trampled over before the worst of two evils came along.

You arent smart enough to be talking. Dismissed.

No one is going to say anything negative about McCain. He's dying. Every word he utters will be a brilliant pearl even if his brain tumor has him speaking gibberish. That's how they treat the dying. Teddy Kennedy didn't become lion of the senate until he was on his death bed.

It was great all the way up until he started lying.

The ACA wasn't passed in secret. It was debated for a year and a half. McCain lied about that.

The ACA had over 130 GOP amendments as part of it. McCain lied about that.

After all that time and after all that input, the ACA didn't get a single GOP vote. That's true. The GOP was hoping to stretch it out until it went away. It didn't.

At least one Congressman in the house has healthcare and is under cancer treatment but voted against healthcare for millions of Americans.

And one in the Senate, same story.
Obamacare sucks ass to everybody but progressives, keep that fucking shit to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it...

See how this works?

You arent smart enough to be talking. Dismissed.

You voted for him in 2008. Admit it.

The ACA wasn't passed in secret. It was debated for a year and a half. McCain lied about that.

After all that time and after all that input, the ACA didn't get a single GOP vote. That's true. The GOP was hoping to stretch it out until it went away. It didn't.

At least one Congressman in the house has healthcare and is under cancer treatment but voted against healthcare for millions of Americans.

I think McCain would be better equipped to tell us what happened since he was actually there. The amendments were only added to try to get Republicans to vote for it and they didn't. Also of all those amendments over 99% were procedural. Lol! You guys just don't want to accept responsibility for Obamacare, we understand why.

A year and a half eh? Interesting considering Obama wasn't in office a year and a half when it was signed. And how it wasn't even revealed until thee months before that when Democrats announced we would have to pass it to find out what's in it rather than discuss it at all.

Depends on your pov. If you want to to see poor Americans suffer because they can't afford health insurance, McCains your guy.

Did anyone notice how he dissed his wife? Just like Trump did hue. Maybe it's a Republican thing.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

CAN we save the hate for the flamezone....

I just wanted to know if it was a good speech

It was. Great? Maybe that is too much. But he made a call for regular order and bipartisanship in making the needed changes to the ACA. He called out the RW echo chamber saying "to HELL with them!"

Of course, he voted to "bring the bill to the floor for debate" which is necessary for regular order....failing to recognize that this bill can never be considered "regular" due to how McTurtle has thrown the rules out the window to get it this far.

McCain could have forced "regular order" on a new bill with a no vote.

Forum List

Back