Trump talks about Gettysburg in rambling, incoherent speech

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021

I saw the entire section of the speech about Gettysburg....it was embarrassing. Also as a side note looks like Trump wants to bring back polio by not mandating that schools make students take their vaccines.
My God, Trump is a stupid man.

Syria had a 🔁 resurgence of polio 2012-2016.

yes

Trump, Biden, and Kamala will go down in history as the greatest orators of our time.

Our country is in GREAT hands.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Basic History is another class that Trump slept thru

His made up quote from Gen Lee was hilarious as was his word salad description of the battle.
Beautiful?
Nobody has ever described Gettysburg that way

Huffinglue Post...

BoredJack.gif

When I saw the article's source was HuffPost I immediately closed it, having no respect at all for the integrity of the left's muckraking. Just as with Gateway Pundit on the other side, these click-bait media ventures simply cater to the political leanings of their audience. It is really a stretch to consider them any sort of legitimate journalism.

I saw the entire section of the speech about Gettysburg....it was embarrassing. Also as a side note looks like Trump wants to bring back polio by not mandating that schools make students take their vaccines.
As opposed to your guy who shits himself and needs to be drugged to keep from wandering off the stage in the middle of a speech he can't even read off of the teleprompter.

So much better hearing the orange retard.

‘Never fight uphill, me boys!’ But it was too late.”

Robert E Lee was Irish?

yes

Trump, Biden, and Kamala will go down in history as the greatest orators of our time.

Our country is in GREAT hands.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Considerably better that Trump's rambling.

It came up during the week, I was listening to Trump talk about the war in 2003... He was articulate, spoke with authority and strength, bit of BS thrown in but there seemed reason to what he was saying.

Trump is definitely loosing it...He is more word salad today, less coherent speaking and loosing context mid sentence...

When I saw the article's source was HuffPost I immediately closed it, having no respect at all for the integrity of the left's muckraking. Just as with Gateway Pundit on the other side, these click-bait media ventures simply cater to the political leanings of their audience. It is really a stretch to consider them any sort of legitimate journalism.
There are clips of trump speaking within the article.

Trump speaks in public, unscripted, for several hours every week, with a small army of reporters hanging on every word, hoping to find something that can be construed to be embarrassing. He answers questions constantly under the same light.

Can you even imagine what Biden would look like if given the same level of public speaking and exposure?

In summary, gimmeafukkinbreak.

Was this a quote from Gen Lee or something Trump made up?

And the statement of Robert E. Lee ― who’s no longer in favor, did you ever notice that? No longer in favor ―

Never fight uphill, me boys, never fight uphill.’

It is Trump who repeats things twice, not a trait of Gen Lee
Lee would never get folksy and call his men “me boys”
Every soldier on the battlefield knows it it is not advantageous to fight uphill, Lee did not have to tell them

Why would Lee tell his men to never fight uphill?
Sometimes, you have to

Trump speaks in public, unscripted, for several hours every week, with a small army of reporters hanging on every word, hoping to find something that can be construed to be embarrassing. He answers questions constantly under the same light.

Can you even imagine what Biden would look like if given the same level of public speaking and exposure?

The entire speech is a mess.

Let this sink in:

The year Joe Biden was born, was closer to the date of the Gettysburg Address, than the date of the 2024 election.

He was old enough to drive, when the Edsel came out.

He was an adult, old enough to drink, when JFK was assassinated.

His DC political career was already underway, BEFORE the fall of Saigon.

He will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term

America's first Baby Boomer president was over 30 years ago, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that.

And here we are in 2024, and he's still demanding your vote.

Let this sink in:

The year Joe Biden was born, was closer to the date of the Gettysburg Address, than the date of the 2024 election.

He was old enough to drive, when the Edsel came out.

He was an adult, old enough to drink, when JFK was assassinated.

His DC political career was already underway, BEFORE the fall of Saigon.

He will be five years older ENTERING his second term, than Reagan was EXITING his second term

America's first Baby Boomer president was over 30 years ago, and Biden comes from the generation BEFORE that.

And here we are in 2024, and he's still demanding your vote.
Trump is only a few years behind.

Biden could give a better description of the Battle of Gettysburg

Trumps freelance descriptions of History yield Washington seizing the airports

Actually, I think Biden is the one wanting to bring back polio, as well as many other diseases, when you look at his endless third-world flood that he invited.

Forum List

Back