The Question is...

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Conservatives make no such defenses of other such actions by other groups.

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?
The question is why aren't you defending them? Why aren't you defending their right to free speech, and to peaceably assemble? Well... why? Is it because they are white? Is it because they are labeled Republican? Is it because of their religion? Or is it because of their message; that you won't defend the ability of your fellow countrymen, to exercise the freedoms all Americans enjoy. Without having mercenary mobs violently disrupt and attack them. So... why aren't you defending them?

There's two different sentiments. I defend their right to speak without government oppression. I won't defend their hateful rhetoric. I won't defend them against the natural consequences of their hateful rhetoric - that they will be identified and treated as what they are, racists.

Kkk have the balls to say what the gop really thinks.
Obama's pals - ISIS - have the balls to say what the dems really think.
You're taking my thoughts and morphining them into nonsense with no factual base. Butcher your own thoughts please.
The gop has been consumed by racisists and religious nuts.
I am applying your fucked up "rationale" to your team. Obama supporters are ISIS.

You're taking my thoughts and morphining them into nonsense with no factual base. Butcher your own thoughts please.
I am applying your fucked up "rationale" to your team. Obama supporters are ISIS.
However you are not able to able to apply my rationale correctly. Your attempts produce nothing more but false equivalency.

However you are not able to able to apply my rationale correctly. Your attempts produce nothing more but false equivalency.
Nothing but ipse dixit from you.

But, you are a hysterical hack with no ability to apply any rational thought except to the shit you make up, sugarbutt.

Now, tell us all what an expert you fancy yourself to be. That was amusing, too.

Your demand not to be taken seriously is aided mightily by that post.
When that poster claimed that the KKK had the balls to say what the GOP thinks, I'm going to attempt to show that idiot what an idiot they are.

I appreciate your assist in that matter. :thup:

When that poster claimed that the KKK had the balls to say what the GOP thinks, I'm going to attempt to show that idiot what an idiot they are.

You chose an idiotic way of attempting that.

Again, thanks for confirming Aries is an idiot. :thup:

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Question for you:

Why do you feel compelled to lump all conservatives into the same "white supremacist" basket? In fact I ripped a white nationalist a new one in a thread yesterday, and I think I speak for most conservatives on this forum when I say that we condemn White Supremacy.

But look at you, eager to paint with the broad brush.

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists?

Er, no.

This is just you being dishonest enough (what's new) to try and pin this on all conservatives. Egads, what a dishonest argument you've concocted.

So, let's take the San Bernardino shooting a couple years back. Since you defend Islamic refugees from Trump's travel bans and whatnot, should I suddenly equate you with that radical Islamic terrorist?

No? Then why do you do it to us? What's with all of the false equivalence?

Broad-Brush-LI-600.jpg

Again, thanks for confirming Aries is an idiot. :thup:
I love making new friends

But, you are a hysterical hack with no ability to apply any rational thought except to the shit you make up, sugarbutt.

Now, tell us all what an expert you fancy yourself to be. That was amusing, too.
You wouldn't know rationale if it karate chopped you in the head..

You wouldn't know rationale if it karate chopped you in the head..
Based on your posts, that means so much to me. :thup:

To re-emphasize the point.

Rightwingers do not take up defenses of people whose beliefs they do not have an underlying sympathy for, or agreement with.
To re-emphasize... That's merely what you wish to be true. Let it be known... You, do not speak for Rightwingers.

Really? Do you have a lot of posts here vigorously defending liberal protests, for example?

Oh, lol, and btw, I hardly have to speak for Rightwingers on the matter at hand. There are probably more than a thousand posts since this thread BY Rightwingers,

showing their sympathy for the white supremacists,

that have proven my point.
You just cannot grasp the difference between defending the right to free speech, vs. defending the content of said speech. Either that; or you're playing dumb... no one here thinks you're playing...

Can you list the number of Rightwingers on USMB who vigorously defended the protestors at Berkeley who were protesting Ann Coulter's appearance?
Can you recall if those protester filed for a permit? You know? That thing that differentiates an angry mob , from peaceful protesters? I can...

Can you tell me if the supremacists had their permit revoked for Saturday after Friday nights showing? If so they were also there illegally.

At least he takes time to respond to events such as today in Virginia to learn FACTS before speaking. Unlike Obama's stupid "that could have been my son" when the thug got his thieving ass shot.
"the thug got his thieving ass shot".....interesting. And you wonder why BLM got started.
Dude was a thief and a thug. Fact.

Really? Post these "facts" about Trayvon Martin.
Really? Did I mention Trayvon?

If they had a permit, then the ones going to protest the permitted "assembly" are the "terrorists". Nobody seems to want to acknowledge that cuz it would not be politically correct since it was skinheads granted the permit...IF it was not yanked prior to the rally.

Conservatives make no such defenses of other such actions by other groups.

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?
I never thought of myself as racist. But I think I am getting there quite quickly. Why? I guess I am tired of the unbalanceness of it all. Yeah, I know that is not a proper word, but I used it anyway.

BLM is black supremacy. They invade, invoke, harass, burn, loot, instigate, etc etc etc but if anyone states the obvious, they are deemed racist. Maybe..just maybe, "honky" is fed up with the double standards?

No one can "make" you a racist.
Um, I disagree. People change. Sometimes they notice it themselves, sometimes not so much. Circumstances can make anyone change and that includes people.

Forum List

Back