The Question is...

To re-emphasize the point.

Rightwingers do not take up defenses of people whose beliefs they do not have an underlying sympathy for, or agreement with.
To re-emphasize... That's merely what you wish to be true. Let it be known... You, do not speak for Rightwingers.

At least he takes time to respond to events such as today in Virginia to learn FACTS before speaking. Unlike Obama's stupid "that could have been my son" when the thug got his thieving ass shot.
"the thug got his thieving ass shot".....interesting. And you wonder why BLM got started.
Dude was a thief and a thug. Fact.

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Conservatives make no such defenses of other such actions by other groups.

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?

So...

...24 hours or so later, given all you've seen posted by the conservatives on USMB since,

anyone left who does not see that my point was 100% correct?

Rightwingers do not take up defenses of people whose beliefs they do not have an underlying sympathy for, or agreement with.
To re-emphasize... That's merely what you wish to be true. Let it be known... You, do not speak for Rightwingers.

Really? Do you have a lot of posts here vigorously defending liberal protests, for example?

Oh, lol, and btw, I hardly have to speak for Rightwingers on the matter at hand. There are probably more than a thousand posts since this thread BY Rightwingers,

showing their sympathy for the white supremacists,

that have proven my point.

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??

Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?

What is there to defend? Is protesting about statues really that big a crime for you?

What is there to defend? Is protesting about statues really that big a crime for you?

It's about why the conservatives on USMB and elsewhere have chosen to take the side of the white supremacists on this issue.

Sorry for you that you don't get it.

It's about why the conservatives on USMB and elsewhere have chosen to take the side of the white supremacists on this issue.

Did you expect them to take the side of the fascists that showed up to attack peaceful protesters?

Really? Do you have a lot of posts here vigorously defending liberal protests, for example?

Oh, lol, and btw, I hardly have to speak for Rightwingers on the matter at hand. There are probably more than a thousand posts since this thread BY Rightwingers,

You just cannot grasp the difference between defending the right to free speech, vs. defending the content of said speech. Either that; or you're playing dumb... no one here thinks you're playing...

You just cannot grasp the difference between defending the right to free speech, vs. defending the content of said speech. Either that; or you're playing dumb... no one here thinks you're playing...

Can you list the number of Rightwingers on USMB who vigorously defended the protestors at Berkeley who were protesting Ann Coulter's appearance?

Did you expect them to take the side of the fascists that showed up to attack peaceful protesters?

LOL, you drank the Koolaid, I see.

If you can show me a thousand posts by RW'ers on USMB defending a liberal protest then I'll stand corrected.

Can you list the number of Rightwingers on USMB who vigorously defended the protestors at Berkeley who were protesting Ann Coulter's appearance?
Can you recall if those protester filed for a permit? You know? That thing that differentiates an angry mob , from peaceful protesters? I can...

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??...
The only compulsion they feel is when Liberals falsely attempt to equate them with such extremists.

...Conservatives make no such defenses of other such actions by other groups...
That's OK... Liberals make excuses by the dump-truck -full for BLM and such, so it all evens-out in the end.

...Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?
No more than Liberals acknowledge kinship or sympathy with extreme Leftists shutting down legitimate political rallies or having a 'little space to destroy' Baltimore, etc.

Y'all KNOW that the protesters were hired thugs, don't ya? Probably from the same list of hirelings for the riots done in every state just to make noise and cause a ruckus.
Oh, there were probably a few Professional Leftists out there, but, for the most part, they were simpletons thinking they could bash Right Wing heads. They were wrong.

Why do conservatives feel compelled to go out of their way to defend the white supremacist rally/protest/riot in Virginia??...
The only compulsion they feel is when Liberals falsely attempt to equate them with such extremists.

That's OK... Liberals make excuses by the dump-truck -full for BLM and such, so it all evens-out in the end.

...Aren't conservatives tacitly acknowledging that they feel some sort of kinship, or sympathy, or something in common with these racists? Why else would they go out of their way to defend them?
No more than Liberals acknowledge kinship or sympathy with extreme Leftists shutting down legitimate political rallies or having a 'little space to destroy' Baltimore, etc.

The point is, obviously, that there is broad support among conservatives for the white supremacist movement.

At least he takes time to respond to events such as today in Virginia to learn FACTS before speaking. Unlike Obama's stupid "that could have been my son" when the thug got his thieving ass shot.
"the thug got his thieving ass shot".....interesting. And you wonder why BLM got started.
Dude was a thief and a thug. Fact.

Really? Post these "facts" about Trayvon Martin.

The point is, obviously, that there is broad support among conservatives for the white supremacist movement.
If it's so obvious post the evidence to support your claim.

Kkk have the balls to say what the gop really thinks.

I never thought of myself as racist. But I think I am getting there quite quickly. Why? I guess I am tired of the unbalanceness of it all. Yeah, I know that is not a proper word, but I used it anyway.

BLM is black supremacy. They invade, invoke, harass, burn, loot, instigate, etc etc etc but if anyone states the obvious, they are deemed racist. Maybe..just maybe, "honky" is fed up with the double standards?

No one can "make" you a racist.

Forum List

Back