Why Does The Right Not Want Confederate Statues Removed?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

So why is the Right defending a Democrat statue? Why?

images

Why do the progressives have an issue with historical memorials?

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

The pseudocons spend more energy on this forum trashing racist Confederates than the left. In fact, I can't recall any lefties starting topics to whine about Confederates.

But at least once a month, a pseudocon does.

So with all their whining about those old timey Democrats, why is the Right getting upset at taking down an old Democrat statue? Why are they defending those racists?

Hmmmmm?

Same reason they don't want God removed from our society.

Leftist sociopaths like you want government to be God.

I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.
History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased.

That argument does not pass muster, though for weak analysts and cogitators it apparently does. I explain the rational insufficiency of that line here: CDZ - Fêting losers is not what winning states do. The short is that history is not a collection of statues, town names, bridges and so on. Its events do not change or disappear merely because they are not lauded and given places of prominence.

Same reason they don't want God removed from our society.

Leftist sociopaths like you want government to be God.

So now you are saying the old racist Democrats were on the side of GOD?

So Germany should have statues of Hitler?

Hmmmm?

Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?

images

The pseudocons spend more energy on this forum trashing racist Confederates than the left. In fact, I can't recall any lefties starting topics to whine about Confederates.

So with all their whining about those old timey Democrats, why is the Right getting upset at taking down an old Democrat statue? Why are they defending those racists?

Hmmmmm?
Dear g5000
I thought they were blaming liberal Democrats for wanting to erase historical records of Southern Democrat racism and Jim Crow laws. The Democrats want this removed because it implicates them. The Conservatives see it as a symbol of strong Southern tradition of states rights and self govt. Slavery in the South was part of historic growth and economic development, both good and bad came out of it, not just bad. Just like Christianity is not just bad as the liberals paint it in order to mobilize political power against conservative Republicans. The Democrats keep painting things as racist and oppressive only. The Republicans are able to forgive the wrongs done by the Christian's or by the Confederate rebels instead of throwing out the good for the bad. Note: with issues like BLM and LGBT the liberals are able to forgive the bad instead of blaming and rejecting the entire movement.

So your question is like asking, hey, if liberals are against war and gun violence, why aren't they protesting BLM rioters and shooters for promoting killing cops?

upload_2017-8-13_0-33-31.jpeg

Looks like a pseudoprog starting a thread to whine this time.

Why do pseudoprogs think destroying historical monuments will change things?

Will the pseudoprogs drop how blacks deserve further compensation, for a wrong committed prior to anyone alive today, once they take their revenge on the helpless memorials?

Do the pseudoprogs think they'll achieve utopia where rainbows and unicorns are the norm by destroying historical memorials?

*****SMILE*****

:)

A better question would be why do those of you on the left wrong want to destroy works of historical art? It seems that your kind are not that much unlike the Taliban, who were responsible for destroying the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?

I wouldnt be opposed to a plaque giving that sort of historical context at all, though It was up to the Union government at the time to label those generals as traitors. They were fighting for the wrong cause but they were fighting in uniform for their own confederate government. If anything I think the statues make a good reminder of how we were once divided. I'm not pro Confederate at all by the way, I've lived in California my entire life, I would just like to be fair about this, is all. I do also know that the ACLU will defend an artists right to put up paintings or sculptures mocking God or Christ even though it may offend millions of Christians and they protest it. That may be a double standard there.

images

Hmmmmm?
Dear g5000
I thought they were blaming liberal Democrats for wanting to erase historical records of Southern Democrat racism and Jim Crow laws. The Democrats want this removed because it implicates them. The Conservatives see it as a symbol of strong Southern tradition of states rights and self govt. Slavery in the South was part of historic growth and economic development, both good and bad came out of it, not just bad. Just like Christianity is not just bad as the liberals paint it in order to mobilize political power against conservative Republicans. The Democrats keep painting things as racist and oppressive only. The Republicans are able to forgive the wrongs done by the Christian's or by the Confederate rebels instead of throwing out the good for the bad. Note: with issues like BLM and LGBT the liberals are able to forgive the bad instead of blaming and rejecting the entire movement.

So your question is like asking, hey, if liberals are against war and gun violence, why aren't they protesting BLM rioters and shooters for promoting killing cops?
At least once a month, a pseudocon goes on a rant about what racist Democrats the KKK and Confederates were. They think we don't have no book learnin and we needs to be informed about American history.

So why is the Right so upset about tearing down a statue of these racist Democrats? It makes no sense!

I wouldnt be opposed to a plaque giving that sort of historical context at all, though It was up to the Union government at the time to label those generals as traitors. They were fighting for the wrong cause but they were fighting in uniform for their own confederate government. If anything I think the statues make a good reminder of how we were once divided. I'm not pro Confederate at all by the way, I've lived in California my entire life, I would just like to be fair about this, is all. I do also know that the ACLU will defend an artists right to put up paintings or sculptures mocking God or Christ even though it may offend millions of Christians and they protest it. That may be a double standard there.
Those racist Democrats were fighting for slavery. And after those loser Democrats got their asses kicked by America, they started the KKK. This very important knowledge is regularly passed onto us by the pseudocons of this forum ad infinitum!

So why is the Right standing up for a statue of one of those bad racist Democrat Christian terrorists? It makes no sense!

images

Hmmmmm?

I don't like to see Americans killing each other over statues.
I also don't like seeing American history erased in the name of Political Correctness. There are hundreds of Civil War memorials around the country.
Leave them be, they won't run you over or shoot you.

Forum List

Back