The queers agenda

Allowing a 7 year old to watch TWD....felon logic.
lol
He's paid his debts. Using it against him means your too weak to win a debate fair and square.
lol
He's paid his debts. Using it against him means your too weak to win a debate fair and square.
no, I didn't bring it up.
i am glad you quoted it...that way the felon can see it since he has me on ignore.

lol
lol
i am glad you quoted it...that way the felon can see it since he has me on ignore.
we don't call them that. :eusa_naughty: We call then con victs.

lol
Well for Nutz then. Make fun of gramps for being butthurt about gay people, not because he made a mistake a million years ago.
the felon is one of the most judgmental, hateful and vitriolic members of this forum. I can tell...he hasn't changed his ways and the label is needed as he continues to be a threat to society.

why do people talk about homosexual men and women and sex and hot ...nowadays so much?

I thank God I grew up in a different time and place...

there were people like that around for sure...

but

they knew their place

they didnt have to advertise their inclinations....or sexual things????

why is different now? :( why...I do not like it this stupidity one bit

lol
lol
we don't call them that. :eusa_naughty: We call then con victs.
Convict, felon...person of suspect morals...no difference.

why do people talk about homosexual men and women and sex and hot ...nowadays so much?

I thank God I grew up in a different time and place...

there were people like that around for sure...

but

they knew their place

they didnt have to advertise their inclinations....or sexual things????

why is different now? :( why...I do not like it this stupidity one bit
The moral fiber of America has been ripped apart by liberal ideology as they have attacked and vilified Christianity and traditional family values.

lol
Well for Nutz then. Make fun of gramps for being butthurt about gay people, not because he made a mistake a million years ago.
the felon is one of the most judgmental, hateful and vitriolic members of this forum. I can tell...he hasn't changed his ways and the label is needed as he continues to be a threat to society.
He's a good guy if you give him a chance. Sure he's absurdly wrong in this thread and lots of other things he posts; but he's honest and admits if he's wrong. Unlike a whole lot of other nutters on this forum.

Homosexuals are mentally ill. Unfortunately, a natural attraction to fascism and an abnormal capacity for hatred of their fellow man is part of that mental illness. Most homosexuals detest themselves for their aberration. That's why they kill themselves five times more often than any other demographic. People happy and secure with their life choices don't spend their lives seething with hatred while sticking guns in their mouths. But the way they think they can liberate themselves from this self-imposed misery, is to force everyone else to be as sick as they are. It's a pattern of thinking not so different than fascism, communism, or radical Islam. "Be as sick as me or I'll kill you."

The left coddles this dangerous mental illness, this emotional immaturity. There's a post here today about a group of Vietnam veterans meeting at their Texas VFW post who were discussing the Texas constitution. Their meeting was raided at the order of some affirmative action white-hating judge. I'm sure that order came straight from the White House. Meanwhile NAMBA meetings have gone on in this country unabated since the day Obama took office. That's the ethos in America today. You can't meet and talk politics but you can meet and plan the rape of children. Things like that give Bill Clinton and Barack Obama erections. Do you like the direction America is heading?

He's a good guy if you give him a chance. Sure he's absurdly wrong in this thread and lots of other things he posts; but he's honest and admits if he's wrong. Unlike a whole lot of other nutters on this forum.
NO, he is not.

NO, he is not.
Eeeehhhhhh maybe :dunno:

i can remember .......... from so long ago...my dad best friend...always coming to our place for dinners

that my mom and our servants prepared

and he brought the most beautiful ladies as partners.....

always having fun ...and being so nice

my dad was very handsome of course....

oh well

life wasnt meant to be easy....

all I know is that the closet was firmly closed. and thank GOD for that.

i can remember .......... from so long ago...my dad best friend...always coming to our place for dinners

oh well

Servants? Why the hell was your mom cooking if you had servants?

oh well

Servants? Why the hell was your mom cooking if you had servants?

My mother was in the kitchen supervising everything :)

you know....doing that :)

I want to go back so bad

I have no words to explain it to you :(

I want to go back so bad

I understand...the good ol' days where right was right and wrong was wrong...no grey areas. Where you turn on the tv, it was good clean humor or a plot of moral turpitude. People showed one another respect and were cordial You knew your neighbors...and their friends. You could keep your door unlocked.

skye Maybe we were just kids and wore rosey glasses. I don't know how it could have gotten so bad in less than a generation.

I want to go back so bad

I understand...the good ol' days where right was right and wrong was wrong...no grey areas. Where you turn on the tv, it was good clean humor or a plot of moral turpitude. People showed one another respect and were cordial You knew your neighbors...and their friends. You could keep your door unlocked.

yes... it was like "Mad Men" in my past ...that's all I can remember...style...fun ...very important people....beautiful people...coktails ...style ...

like this

and this too

So now I have to put up with the faggot agenda on The Walking Dead.
Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Even the guy on the big bang theory is gay. Queen latifa and Ellen have talk shows. Rosie O'Donnell just left the view. The one girl on the talk who was on Rosanne is gay and having a baby. Doogie howser and Sam smith. There here their queer get use to it. They are great neighbors once you get past what they're doing in their bedrooms.

What kinky are you into? We want to know what you're doing you dirty old man.
You just lost your last ounce of credibility.
What did I say? I do wish gay women were hotter. And I like my gay men fla.ing. I dont want to find out after 6 months of me making gay jokes. There is that manly enough for you?
You said [sic] There (when they're was appropriate) here [sic] their (they're appropriate again) queer. Then you omitted a period and didn't capitalize the "G" in Get and omitted the "D" in used to it.
That was just two sentences. 5 errors in 8 words
Do you even want to be taken seriously?

Yo, you notice the "Democrats" running to the rescue of the FAG NATION, they love the unnormal, anything that is not inline with the American Tradition!!!

"GTP"
liberalism is the disease....common sense, the cure.jpeg

Forum List

Back