The queers agenda

No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Liberals & Hollywood are peddling filth to our youth
you're letting a 7-year old watch the walking dead :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:
I don't have a 7 year old dummy. I'm referencing what the demographics of today's cable viewers are. My bad if it went over your head.
Just look at it this way, Hillary said it "Takes a village"

Do you suppose she thought the village was a bunch of cock sucking fags?
Yes, it was a village peopled with Democrats.

I read that as "Village People with Democrats." ha ha.
That's what I get for skim reading. A good laugh!

We should let Isis run riot in Hollywood for a couple of weeks. Think of the Reality TV possibilities: "Dead Fag Wars", "The Real Dead Faggots of Hollywood", "The Real Help of the Real Housewives of Orange County Whose Former Husbands are Dead Fags", "Zombies of the Apocalypse versusing the Real Dead Fags of Santa Barbara". I see ratings here babe, real big ratings. Luv ya babe. Let's do lunch.

So now I have to put up with the faggot agenda on The Walking Dead.
Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.

Yup! 3% of USA is gay, trans or hermaphrodite, yet half of TV shows have gays in them.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a report boasting that "TV hasn't merely reflected the changes in social attitudes; it has also had an important role in bringing them about. Time and again, it's been shown that personally knowing an LGBT person is one of the most influential factors in shifting one's views on LGBT issues, but in the absence of that, many viewers have first gotten to know us as television characters."

If network executives were honest, they'd be slamming this report. If. Haven't they routinely insisted that TV shows have zero effect on the audience? That's their constant mantra when defending sex and violence on TV. They're silent. They know exactly how much they influence.

GLAAD and The Hollywood Reporter commissioned a poll last fall that found in the past 10 years, about three times as many voters have become more supportive of "marriage equality" (31 percent) as more opposed (10 percent). When asked how television has influenced them, 27 percent said "inclusive" TV shows made them more "inclusive," while six percent were more "anti-marriage equality."

As GLAAD put it, "Telling our stories to a mass audience is an important role that television continues to play." That's why a Gallup poll in 2011 found that on average, American adults estimate that 25 percent of Americans are homosexual. They're getting that crazy idea from TV.

They want children indoctrinated as well. GLAAD is also not shy when it comes to Teen Nick, Cartoon Network and the Disney Channel. GLAAD is also screaming mad that only about 15% of movie films contained characters identified as gay.

There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

you're letting a 7-year old watch the walking dead :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:
I don't have a 7 year old dummy. I'm referencing what the demographics of today's cable viewers are. My bad if it went over your head.
Just look at it this way, Hillary said it "Takes a village"

Do you suppose she thought the village was a bunch of cock sucking fags?
Yes, it was a village peopled with Democrats.

I read that as "Village People with Democrats." ha ha.
That's what I get for skim reading. A good laugh!
No, I dropped the d and went back and edited.

Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.

Yup! 3% of USA is gay, trans or hermaphrodite, yet half of TV shows have gays in them.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a report boasting that "TV hasn't merely reflected the changes in social attitudes; it has also had an important role in bringing them about. Time and again, it's been shown that personally knowing an LGBT person is one of the most influential factors in shifting one's views on LGBT issues, but in the absence of that, many viewers have first gotten to know us as television characters."

If network executives were honest, they'd be slamming this report. If. Haven't they routinely insisted that TV shows have zero effect on the audience? That's their constant mantra when defending sex and violence on TV. They're silent. They know exactly how much they influence.

GLAAD and The Hollywood Reporter commissioned a poll last fall that found in the past 10 years, about three times as many voters have become more supportive of "marriage equality" (31 percent) as more opposed (10 percent). When asked how television has influenced them, 27 percent said "inclusive" TV shows made them more "inclusive," while six percent were more "anti-marriage equality."

As GLAAD put it, "Telling our stories to a mass audience is an important role that television continues to play." That's why a Gallup poll in 2011 found that on average, American adults estimate that 25 percent of Americans are homosexual. They're getting that crazy idea from TV.

They want children indoctrinated as well. GLAAD is also not shy when it comes to Teen Nick, Cartoon Network and the Disney Channel. GLAAD is also screaming mad that only about 15% of movie films contained characters identified as gay.
My dog just took a shit.

I gave him a treat for doing so

As a child I remember some people ...that now I understand were gay...they were the nicest the most friendly and happy...never trying to push down our throats their sexuality....never in a million years ...sex as far as I can remember...was never a topic...NEVER

I miss those times :(

Unreal
I think I know, personally, one faggot IRL.
I know two. But that is irrelevant.

It's supposedly the apocalypse which is where procreation should only be second to syrvival. Yet we get fags
I don't watch shit like TWD.
I think you're missing the point. But if you reside in your little bubble like most others on here I'm not surprised
No, everyone gets the point: you're an ignorant bigot with an unfounded tinfoil hat delusion that the myth of a 'gay agenda' is being propagated by Hollywood through cable television shows.

As a child I remember some people ...that now I understand were gay...they were the nicest the most friendly and happy...never trying to push down our throats their sexuality....never in a million years ...sex as far as I can remember...was never a topic...NEVER

Cool I'm glad they were nice to you. I'm sure they'd appreciate it a lot if you supported their right to marry the person they love.

today it is indoctrination and recruitment into a poor lifestyle choice.

Cool I'm glad they were nice to you. I'm sure they'd appreciate it a lot if you supported their right to marry the person they love.

My parents never talked about marry or right to marry or sex to me and my brother and sister.

That was not something we talk at all...or care about.

Yup looks like you and those who think like you are being marginalized. Good.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot

Why the hell is a 7 year old watching The Waking Dead in the first place?
Talk to the people who use tv as a babysitter.
Or pretend it doesn't happen. That does suit the liberals better, head in the sand routine and all that

Those people would be very foolish indeed to let their children watch such a program at that age.

Gay characters exist on television, either you'll get over it or you'll stop watching the program.

Unreal
I think I know, personally, one faggot IRL.
I know two. But that is irrelevant.

It's supposedly the apocalypse which is where procreation should only be second to syrvival. Yet we get fags
I don't watch shit like TWD.
I think you're missing the point. But if you reside in your little bubble like most others on here I'm not surprised
No, everyone gets the point: you're an ignorant bigot with an unfounded tinfoil hat delusion that the myth of a 'gay agenda' is being propagated by Hollywood through cable television shows.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a report boasting about how they have done this already. You are to retarded to differentiate between TV & reality.

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

7 year old shouldn't be watching game of throwns. And its not that hard to explain it. Sometimes kids have 2 mommy or 2 daddies. Simple. If you want I'll explain it to them.

Unreal
Even the guy on the big bang theory is gay. Queen latifa and Ellen have talk shows. Rosie O'Donnell just left the view. The one girl on the talk who was on Rosanne is gay and having a baby. Doogie howser and Sam smith. There here their queer get use to it. They are great neighbors once you get past what they're doing in their bedrooms.

What kinky are you into? We want to know what you're doing you dirty old man.
You just lost your last ounce of credibility.

Unreal
Get over yourself faggot

Yep, the cultural marxist left has gone off the fucking deep end.Full on war against the family.
They need a bachelor but with all dudes. You know you'd watch.

Or all lesbians. Some bull dykes some fembots some Ellen types some rosio o's

Isnt it weird gay guys are so fem but gay women are so manly. Proof its not a choice. They clearly have the genes of the opposite sex.

Anyways it'd be funny to watch a gay bachelor or bachelorette

Unreal
Even the guy on the big bang theory is gay. Queen latifa and Ellen have talk shows. Rosie O'Donnell just left the view. The one girl on the talk who was on Rosanne is gay and having a baby. Doogie howser and Sam smith. There here their queer get use to it. They are great neighbors once you get past what they're doing in their bedrooms.

What kinky are you into? We want to know what you're doing you dirty old man.
You just lost your last ounce of credibility.
What did I say? I do wish gay women were hotter. And I like my gay men fla.ing. I dont want to find out after 6 months of me making gay jokes. There is that manly enough for you?

Allowing a 7 year old to watch TWD....felon logic.
lol
He's paid his debts. Using it against him means your too weak to win a debate fair and square.

PyOGQhD.gif

I didn't bring it up.

Forum List

Back