The queers agenda

I want to go back so bad

I have no words to explain it to you :(
I understand...the good ol' days where right was right and wrong was wrong...no grey areas. Where you turn on the tv, it was good clean humor or a plot of moral turpitude. People showed one another respect and were cordial You knew your neighbors...and their friends. You could keep your door unlocked.

yes... it was like "Mad Men" in my past ...that's all I can remember...style...fun ...very important people....beautiful people...coktails ...style ...

like this

and this too

Ahhh....I think we may be talking about different things.

All good thought!

So now I have to put up with the faggot agenda on The Walking Dead.
Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.

Yeah.....don't you get tired of the f*ggot agenda?
And the n*gger agenda?
And what about the k*ke agenda- only 2% or so and they push their garbage into every show on TV.
And what about the c*nt agenda......you have to put up with tons of c*nts on Walking Dead.....

Best you just stop watching TV altogether.....so many agenda's....all trying to push their garbage onto you.....

Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Yup looks like you and those who think like you are being marginalized. Good.
No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Liberals & Hollywood are peddling filth to our youth

So be a responsible parent and control what your 7 year old is allowed to watch?

why do people talk about homosexual men and women and sex and hot ...nowadays so much?

I thank God I grew up in a different time and place...

there were people like that around for sure...

but

they knew their place

they didnt have to advertise their inclinations....or sexual things????

why is different now? :( why...I do not like it this stupidity one bit

Gays are getting so uppity nowadays....they used to know their place......

Unreal
I think I know, personally, one faggot IRL.
I know two. But that is irrelevant.

It's supposedly the apocalypse which is where procreation should only be second to syrvival. Yet we get fags

Apocalypse? I guess some teabaggers might think that.

Unreal
I think I know, personally, one faggot IRL.
I know two. But that is irrelevant.

It's supposedly the apocalypse which is where procreation should only be second to syrvival. Yet we get fags
I don't watch shit like TWD.
I think you're missing the point. But if you reside in your little bubble like most others on here I'm not surprised

What exactly is your point? All I can figure out is that you are pouting because You have gone to such effort to throw your tantrum, and nobody cares.

Unreal

While people like you can sit back and enjoy watching those faggots make love on the soaps...Congrats.

Don't blame the show because you can't control your sexual fantasies.

Unreal
No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
That.

Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Why are you letting a 7 year old watch "Game of Thrones" a show that also includes murder, rape and incest.

1688lt1.jpg

Not seeing why you guys on the right have a problem with this. HGTV is a business and they made a BUSINESS decision.

Unreal

Think I'm the one American who doesn't watch that tripe. Gay agenda though you say? Hmm, maybe I'll check it out. :)

As a child I remember some people ...that now I understand were gay...they were the nicest the most friendly and happy...never trying to push down our throats their sexuality....never in a million years ...sex as far as I can remember...was never a topic...NEVER

I miss those times

I don't.

I had an aunt who I now know was as lesbian. She did a sham Catholic marriage for about a year and had a kid she had no idea how to raise. The woman was perpetually unhappy because she had to hide what she was from her family and her friends at the Rosary Society.

Yup! 3% of USA is gay, trans or hermaphrodite, yet half of TV shows have gays in them.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a report boasting that "TV hasn't merely reflected the changes in social attitudes; it has also had an important role in bringing them about. Time and again, it's been shown that personally knowing an LGBT person is one of the most influential factors in shifting one's views on LGBT issues, but in the absence of that, many viewers have first gotten to know us as television characters."

Really? Half?

I am currently following about nine series right now. (Gotham, Castle, Elementary, Arrow, Flash, Agents of SHIELD, L&O:SVU, Grimm, Doctor Who). Only two of them have gay characters as semi-regulars (Gotham and Doctor Who.)

In the case of Gotham, the regular character who is gay was established as being gay in the comics- from the source material. Doctor Who has a pair of characters who show up maybe once a season, and hey, that's not even an American show.

So I'm not seeing the gay invasion you guys are going on about.

why do people talk about homosexual men and women and sex and hot ...nowadays so much?

I thank God I grew up in a different time and place...

there were people like that around for sure...

but

they knew their place

they didnt have to advertise their inclinations....or sexual things????

why is different now? :( why...I do not like it this stupidity one bit

So you pine for the honest good old days when Barbara Eden couldn't show her belly button on "I Dream of Jeanie" and they couldn't say the word "Pregnant" on "I Love Lucy" where Ricky and Lucy slept in separate beds despite being married?

So you want days when we pretended things we thought were icky were never portrayed? Because frankly, those were kind of silly.

This is one of the reasons why I stated that I thought the acceptance of homosexuality by our society is bringing it down and is one of the major problems in society today.

So I'm not seeing the gay invasion you guys are going on about.

Because you're not looking for it. There are at least 200 in that list.

List of LGBT characters in television and radio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Gay characters exist on television, either you'll get over it or you'll stop watching the program.
If it's a sex scene, I'm done. Goodbye TV show. I watch for entertainment, not to be insulted.
As is your prerogative. If more people were truly offended they would quit watching as well the and producers would take notice.

Forum List

Back