The queers agenda

Poisoning the minds and throats of young people.
Straight young americans are so morally corrupt you should worry about them instead of the 5% of us who are gay. I'm not gay btw

Who do you think is ruining america? The stupid lazy greedy young straights who are not raising their kids properly or the 5% who like to have butt sex.

Stop worrying about gays and stop getting divorces and you dont raise your little bastards properly then blame it on gays? What a loser you must be.

Straight young americans are so morally corrupt you should worry about them instead of the 5% of us who are gay. I'm not gay btw

Who do you think is ruining america? The stupid lazy greedy young straights who are not raising their kids properly or the 5% who like to have butt sex.

Stop worrying about gays and stop getting divorces and you dont raise your little bastards properly then blame it on gays? What a loser you must be.

You just said the 5% of "us" who are gay. Lol. Why are you ashamed to be gay?

Of us. They are one of us. I'm not gay but I'd let you suck me if you wanted to.

Of us. They are one of us. I'm not gay but I'd let you suck me if you wanted to.
You like it with no teeth?

If you got no teeth even better.

I was referring to the lady you made the offer to.

Is chris a girl? I thought he was a guy.

What's wrong? Are you offended by my comment? Lol. People don't refer to "us" if they aren't including themselves. That is a kind of Freudian slip! :lol: It doesn't matter if I'm a male or female, either way I wouldn't be interested in you.

Wow, you are really disgusting. Lol. Get a life.

I thought that at first, when I encountered her at Black and Whites.

Seemed like a real nice person, until you cross her on the issue of societal obligations to duped, dicked and dumped ditzes.

Forum List

Back