The queers agenda

So now I have to put up with the faggot agenda on The Walking Dead.
Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Even the guy on the big bang theory is gay. Queen latifa and Ellen have talk shows. Rosie O'Donnell just left the view. The one girl on the talk who was on Rosanne is gay and having a baby. Doogie howser and Sam smith. There here their queer get use to it. They are great neighbors once you get past what they're doing in their bedrooms.

What kinky are you into? We want to know what you're doing you dirty old man.
Hahaha you are so wrapped up in celebrities.

Looser
"Looser"?

Gay characters exist on television, either you'll get over it or you'll stop watching the program.
If it's a sex scene, I'm done. Goodbye TV show. I watch for entertainment, not to be insulted.
As is your prerogative. If more people were truly offended they would quit watching as well the and producers would take notice.
I disagree. Hollywood very often puts their agenda before profits. It's perfectly normal for a straight man to be repulsed by seeing two guys kiss, we were born that way, so it isn't a prerogative.

Gay characters exist on television, either you'll get over it or you'll stop watching the program.
If it's a sex scene, I'm done. Goodbye TV show. I watch for entertainment, not to be insulted.
As is your prerogative. If more people were truly offended they would quit watching as well the and producers would take notice.
I disagree. Hollywood very often puts their agenda before profits. It's perfectly normal for a straight man to be repulsed by seeing two guys kiss, we were born that way, so it isn't a prerogative.

Making movies is a business and is entirely about profits. If more people decided to stop watching the show and made their voices heard than the producers would have to listen or risk losing their shirts.

As a child I remember some people ...that now I understand were gay...they were the nicest the most friendly and happy...never trying to push down our throats their sexuality....never in a million years ...sex as far as I can remember...was never a topic...NEVER

I miss those times

I don't.

I had an aunt who I now know was as lesbian. She did a sham Catholic marriage for about a year and had a kid she had no idea how to raise. The woman was perpetually unhappy because she had to hide what she was from her family and her friends at the Rosary Society.
She didn't know how to raise a kid because she was a lesbian??

Making movies is a business and is entirely about profits. If more people decided to stop watching the show and made their voices heard than the producers would have to listen or risk losing their shirts.
Making movies is more than just business, for them it's an art form. There are many movies produced by Hollywood that were not going to be big money makers. Look at the sniper movie vs others. It made the most money and that didn't mean jack shit to them.

Unreal
They comprise a TINY percentage of the population yet they push their garbage into every show on tv.
Weren't you the one complaining about too many gay-themed threads?
As they pertained to politics, yes. I've made pretty clear that congress has no business creating morality laws.
Legal gay marriage is coming no matter what congress thinks.
This thread makes no political statement. It's just me venting that I really don't appreciate gays making out on one of the few shows I actually watch.
The fact that they interviewed the cast about it & showed those interviews during commercial breaks just shows that it is NOT normal and they are trying to excuse it away.

Unreal
Even the guy on the big bang theory is gay. Queen latifa and Ellen have talk shows. Rosie O'Donnell just left the view. The one girl on the talk who was on Rosanne is gay and having a baby. Doogie howser and Sam smith. There here their queer get use to it. They are great neighbors once you get past what they're doing in their bedrooms.

What kinky are you into? We want to know what you're doing you dirty old man.
I'm sure if he does he will keep to himself, so why can't you?

Making movies is more than just business, for them it's an art form. There are many movies produced by Hollywood that were not going to be big money makers. Look at the sniper movie vs others. It made the most money and that didn't mean jack shit to them.

Of course it is more than a business, I wasn't implying otherwise.

No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.
Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Liberals & Hollywood are peddling filth to our youth
Why the hell is a 7 year old watching The Waking Dead in the first place?
Talk to the people who use tv as a babysitter.
Or pretend it doesn't happen. That does suit the liberals better, head in the sand routine and all that

Those people would be very foolish indeed to let their children watch such a program at that age.

Yes I do. I used to watch modern family, funny show. I stopped watching it because all of the crap the queers are getting outraged over. Tired of the situation, they will never be satisfied.

Just like game of thrones I will skip the bullshit that is forced upon the viewer.
There is absolutely no reason a person should have to explain why two people of the same sex are getting it on to a 7 year old.

Why are you letting a 7 year old watch "Game of Thrones" a show that also includes murder, rape and incest.
Those are liberal values.

Yup! 3% of USA is gay, trans or hermaphrodite, yet half of TV shows have gays in them.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) issued a report boasting that "TV hasn't merely reflected the changes in social attitudes; it has also had an important role in bringing them about. Time and again, it's been shown that personally knowing an LGBT person is one of the most influential factors in shifting one's views on LGBT issues, but in the absence of that, many viewers have first gotten to know us as television characters."

Really? Half?

I am currently following about nine series right now. (Gotham, Castle, Elementary, Arrow, Flash, Agents of SHIELD, L&O:SVU, Grimm, Doctor Who). Only two of them have gay characters as semi-regulars (Gotham and Doctor Who.)

In the case of Gotham, the regular character who is gay was established as being gay in the comics- from the source material. Doctor Who has a pair of characters who show up maybe once a season, and hey, that's not even an American show.

So I'm not seeing the gay invasion you guys are going on about.

The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) says it's about half. They issued award to FOX for their 42% of shows with gay characters back in 2012. FOX was way behind the others & they are all much higher now.

Unreal
Yup looks like you and those who think like you are being marginalized. Good.
No it looks like Hollywood lives in a bubble.
You wanna marry? Marry. You wanna suck dick? Suck dick.
Just keep it to yourself. I don't need my lifestyle publicly proclaimed so why the fuck do you?
Get over yourself faggot
There are lots of other shows you can watch and still feel morally superior. Walking Dead will do fine without you.

If you allow a 7 years old to watch an adult show, then you get what you asked for. Fuck off, old coot. You're in the minority.

I support equal rights for gay people. However, I could do without the make out scenes with two men. Sorry, but yes it is icky and it is disgusting and evokes a gut reaction of disgust for most heterosexuals because it is NOT normal. Nobody except other gay people WANTS to see two guys making it. :puke: Sorry, that's just a fact.

you're letting a 7-year old watch the walking dead :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:
I don't have a 7 year old dummy. I'm referencing what the demographics of today's cable viewers are. My bad if it went over your head.
Just look at it this way, Hillary said it "Takes a village"

Do you suppose she thought the village was a bunch of cock sucking fags?
It's always dudes sucking cock and cock going into buttholes with you people.

That's proof that it's not a religious or moral objection; you all just think it's icky. I never hear you rubes complaining about lesbians getting it on.
Probably because my daughter is in that equation and it hits too close to home. For me at least.

I don't hate gays. I don't despise gays. I'm sick of it being forced into the limelight. Sexuality is a private matter....till gays with an agenda come along
Your daughter is a lesbian? Sweet. Is she hot? You have any pics?

I like it how it was in the past......

Don't ask don't tell

Everybody got along better

relatives, friends.... family ....neighbours...

the past was so much better...and civilizated

oh well
Not for people who are gay. But nvm them right?

My brother-in-law is married to an identical twin. She obviously is straight. The have 3 grown children. The other twin is gay and has been since I've know her (about 25 years). As nice and great a person as my sister-in-law. Never says a thing about her sexuality but has brought her significant other to the annual Thanksgiving dinner on occasion. I treat her just like any other family member. I do not hate gays for being that way...just when the bastards flaunt in and protest over any insignificant issue...which publicly is ALL THE DAMN time. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. Fuck that shit. And now the liberal school system has to TEACH our elementary school all about being gay. BULLSHIT.

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

My brother-in-law is married to an identical twin. She obviously is straight. The have 3 grown children. The other twin is gay and has been since I've know her (about 25 years). As nice and great a person as my sister-in-law. Never says a thing about her sexuality but has brought her significant other to the annual Thanksgiving dinner on occasion. I treat her just like any other family member. I do not hate gays for being that way...just when the bastards flaunt in and protest over any insignificant issue...which publicly is ALL THE DAMN time. And their gay parades wearing the Daisy Duke shorts. Fuck that shit. And now the liberal school system has to TEACH our elementary school all about being gay. BULLSHIT.

Well, I think the reason why they might talk about gay people in school is for tolerance purposes and to cut down on the bullying. I agree about the gay pride parades and things like that. It is not necessary to flaunt your sexuality in that way. I have a difficult time finding any kind of respect for those types of things. I don't care about them telling people they are gay. That's fine, but it really does creep me out to see two men kissing. *shudder*

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

Well, I think the reason why they might talk about gay people in school is for tolerance purposes and to cut down on the bullying. I agree about the gay pride parades and things like that. It is not necessary to flaunt your sexuality in that way. I have a difficult time finding any kind of respect for those types of things. I don't care about them telling people they are gay. That's fine, but it really does creep me out to see two men kissing. *shudder*
What about when you see a black man kissing a white girl?

Don't ask don't tell

oh well

They fucking flaunt everything NOW that they've achieve "equality". Bullshit! Give 'em a fucking inch as the saying goes. Just like black people and just like goddamn atheist.

What about when you see a black man kissing a white girl?

Ever see a crow mate with a pigeon, freak? Calling you a birdbrain would be an insult to birds.
interracial-couple.jpg

Does that make you shudder?

Forum List

Back