The Prejudice Of Obama

Mychal-Massie_avatar.jpg
Mr. Massie does know his audience. He has lived it.

:lol:

Are we supposed to be impressed that he's black?
Well that is the only reason Obama got elected.
That is what the racists keep saying.
What was his accomplishments before he became president?

Nothing is as important as a well worded question.

Thank you for your opinion...lol, we both know there is no black victimization, right?

You're welcome. Thank you for mindlessly parroting someone else's opinion.

If a black guy jumps off a bridge, are you gonna do the same thing?

Does someone else nonsensically whining justify your nonsensical whining? Are we striving for the lowest common denominator?
I f you took the time to read the post, and notice which parts were taken from the expert on the topic, yis.

Who are the 'experts' when it comes to whining about white victimhood?
Actually, Jess Lee Peterson touches on that point, but most of the speech is letting the anger go and being a whole person.

Jesse Lee Peterson
(born May 22, 1949) is president and founder of BOND (the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), an American religious nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man."

And he is an expert because..........he appears on Right Wing Talk shows?

The man who thinks it was a mistake to allow women to vote?

"I think that one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote," Peterson said to his congregants in the 12-minute video. "We should have never turned that over to women. There are more women out there voting than men now … and these women are voting in the wrong people. They are voting in people who are evil, who agree with them, who are going to take us down this pathway of destruction."
Actually, the truth be told, I have shaken my head in disgust when I hear some women talk about who they will vote for or if they will. Talk about low information voters!! It's hard to talk about current events with some of them as well. I am pleasantly surprised at the ladies in this board, for regardless of their ideology, they do know what is going on and respect their posts. So, in some sarcastic tones, I have said the same.

Mychal-Massie_avatar.jpg
Mr. Massie does know his audience. He has lived it.

:lol:

Are we supposed to be impressed that he's black?
Well that is the only reason Obama got elected.
That is what the racists keep saying.
What was his accomplishments before he became president?

He was nominated by the Democratic Party.
Then he was elected by the majority of American voters- something that only some 40 Americans have accomplished in our entire history.

Meanwhile- the racists keep saying that the only reason Barack Obama was elected because he was black.

Does someone else nonsensically whining justify your nonsensical whining? Are we striving for the lowest common denominator?
I f you took the time to read the post, and notice which parts were taken from the expert on the topic, yis.

Actually, Jess Lee Peterson touches on that point, but most of the speech is letting the anger go and being a whole person.

Jesse Lee Peterson
(born May 22, 1949) is president and founder of BOND (the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), an American religious nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man."

"I think that one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote," Peterson said to his congregants in the 12-minute video. "We should have never turned that over to women. There are more women out there voting than men now … and these women are voting in the wrong people. They are voting in people who are evil, who agree with them, who are going to take us down this pathway of destruction."
Actually, the truth be told, I have shaken my head in disgust when I hear some women talk about who they will vote for or if they will. Talk about low information voters!! It's hard to talk about current events with some of them as well. I am pleasantly surprised at the ladies in this board, for regardless of their ideology, they do know what is going on and respect their posts. So, in some sarcastic tones, I have said the same.

Awesome.

You seem to be tacitly agreeing with the idea that women should not be permitted to vote.

Jesse Lee Peterson

Awesome.

You seem to be tacitly agreeing with the idea that women should not be permitted to vote.
I didn't say that.

Everything in the OP was televised and written about at the time it occurred. Newspapers and TV news shows have archives where everything the OP stated can be found. Obama will walk back every statement he made and the sheeple will scream, "Lies! Lies! It's all Right Wing lies." WTF else is new?

Found? You can find people lying about something in the past? Awesome.
Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Michelle Obama never said "All this for a damn flag".

You think she did? You are a fucking RETARD.
Check FNC archives.

Why? She never said it. It doesn't matter if FOX said she did. Those words never left her lips. You are stupid enough to believe it. Simple.
When I have time I'll get the video and you'll decide whether she said it, Mr Kenyan Apologist.

Patience. On January 20, 2017, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

Nothing says a "proud Conservative" American like you hoping for the suicide of Americans you disagree with politically........

I only hope when one of you jump from a tall building, you don't land on me and wrinkle my clothes or mess my hair. Please be considerate and not make a mess.

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

Why? She never said it. It doesn't matter if FOX said she did. Those words never left her lips. You are stupid enough to believe it. Simple.
When I have time I'll get the video and you'll decide whether she said it, Mr Kenyan Apologist.

Save your effort. She didn't say it. And the man is not Kenyan.

Jesse Lee Peterson

I am not surprised at all to hear you have said the same thing.

Patience. On January 20, 2017, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

Nothing says a "proud Conservative" American like you hoping for the suicide of Americans you disagree with politically........

I only hope when one of you jump from a tall building, you don't land on me and wrinkle my clothes or mess my hair. Please be considerate and not make a mess.

I can only hope that when you mom stops paying the power bill for your computer in the basement, you will have the courtesy to move out and stop living off of her income.

Jesse Lee Peterson

Thank goodness! I was worried about it!

I can only hope that when you mom stops paying the power bill for your computer in the basement, you will have the courtesy to move out and stop living off of her income.

I'll bet you're a Black female, about thirteen and pregnant for the second time in as many years.

I'll bet you're a Black female, about thirteen and pregnant for the second time in as many years.

Stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us- please.

Jesse Lee Peterson

Thank goodness! I was worried about it!

Why do you post lies?:

There are few words in my lexicon that adequately express the Erebusic malevolence that is Obama. Even as he orders bombs to be launched in the general direction of ISIS, his only real lament is that ISIS has killed those he deems as “innocent Muslims.”*

This of course is not a fact- but just a lie posing as an opinion. Since it was easy to find one lie- I will just go ahead and assume that most of the rest are similar lies.

President Obama condemning ISIL

Obama Condemns ISIL's Killing of Peter Kassig | The Urban Twist
Abdul-Rahman was taken from us in an act of pure evil by a terrorist group that the world rightly associates with inhumanity. Like Jim Foley and Steven Sotloff before him, his life and deeds stand in stark contrast to everything that ISIL represents. While ISIL revels in the slaughter of innocents, including Muslims, and is bent only on sowing death and destruction, Abdul-Rahman was a humanitarian who worked to save the lives of Syrians injured and dispossessed by the Syrian conflict.

Obama condemns ‘heinous murder’ of Japanese hostage
“The United States condemns the heinous murder of Japanese citizen and journalist Kenji Goto by the terrorist group ISIL,” Obama said in a statement, using an acronym by which the IS group is known.

“Through his reporting, Mr Goto courageously sought to convey the plight of the Syrian people to the outside world.”

Obama condemns 'brutal murder' of British hostage | Fox News

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday strongly condemned the "brutal murder" of a British hostage by the Islamic State group.

An Internet video released Friday purports to show an Islamic State fighter beheading Alan Henning, the fourth such killing carried out by the extremist group now targeted in U.S.-led airstrikes.

"Mr. Henning worked to help improve the lives of the Syrian people and his death is a great loss for them, for his family and the people of the United Kingdom," Obama said in a statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ic-state-burning-death-jordan-pilot/22801383/
President Obama condemned the Islamic State Tuesday for reportedly burning a Jordanian hostage to death, telling reporters that "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization."

Obama, family confirm death of IS hostage Kayla Mueller

United States president Barack Obama has confirmed the death of Kayla Jean Mueller — who was taken hostage by the Islamic State (IS) group in Syria — and vowed to hunt her captors.
"No matter how long it takes, the United States will find and bring to justice the terrorists who are responsible for Kayla's captivity and death," he said in a statement.

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

See what I mean? That's 2 lies right there.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

See what I mean? That's 2 lies right there.
^^totally brainwashed functional moron^^

From beginning to end.
Everything in the OP was televised and written about at the time it occurred. Newspapers and TV news shows have archives where everything the OP stated can be found. Obama will walk back every statement he made and the sheeple will scream, "Lies! Lies! It's all Right Wing lies." WTF else is new?

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

Simply put, they are only negative opinions, not facts. An apology tour should, at very least, have the President apologizing somewhere don't-cha think?

I've never seen two black people, who were raised in Ivy-league privilege, with a nastier chip on their shoulder against white Americans than the Obamas - ultimate example of overspoiled, overpampered, overprivilged, overindulged ingrate crybabies. His Sharpton associations prove what a race-pig this maggot is. Remember, Typhoid Barry sent 3 WH reps to the funeral of a thug like Michael Brown.......yet didn't even call the parents of the 5 Marines that were killed by a muslim in the TN terrorist shooting this summer. How can anyone NOT see the scornful, perpetually butthurt petulance in this purple-lipped, "not who we are" sone of a bitch? And this is the only white-majority country in history to EVER elect a black leader.
Nice post, Will! Welcome to the board!

I've never seen two black people, who were raised in Ivy-league privilege, with a nastier chip on their shoulder against white Americans than the Obamas - ultimate example of overspoiled, overpampered, overprivilged, overindulged ingrate crybabies. His Sharpton associations prove what a race-pig this maggot is. Remember, Typhoid Barry sent 3 WH reps to the funeral of a thug like Michael Brown.......yet didn't even call the parents of the 5 Marines that were killed by a muslim in the TN terrorist shooting this summer. How can anyone NOT see the scornful, perpetually butthurt petulance in this purple-lipped, "not who we are" sone of a bitch? And this is the only white-majority country in history to EVER elect a black leader.
Nice post, Will! Welcome to the board!
Yay for racists! Wheeee!

Forum List

Back