The Prejudice Of Obama

Patience. On January 20, 2017, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

Mychal-Massie_avatar.jpg
Mr. Massie does know his audience. He has lived it.

:lol:

Are we supposed to be impressed that he's black?
You wouldn't be impressed if it was M.L. King.

It's not MLK. I don't think MLK would call the first lady "buttzilla". Jesus Christ, just plug your argument with any ol' black guy, no matter who they are, amiright?

I would say, White Americans are not his, and his wife's, favorite people. Muslims and the generic black is definitely above the average white, brown, or "yellow" American. He and his wife have on numerous occasions let it slip that the have some disdain for America as a country and particularly whites.

Do you not recall all of the tours to foreign countries where Obama "apologized" for America and it;s strength?

or

how Obama agreed with Michelle when she muttered the words, "All this for a damn flag! during a celebration of the flag for some holiday or event?

or

how Michelle declared right after Barry got elected, "For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country..."

or

how Barry came out and said about a local shooting that hardly warranted national attention until Barry brought it to the forefront, "He could have been my son..." without knowing the details about the case...

or

how, again inserting himself in a local event, Barry came flying to the defense of Professor Gates who would not cooperate with police after a neighbor called about someone breaking in his house, again, without the details of the event, Barry said The POLICE DEPT needed to learn a lesson! The police wanted to see the id of Gates to determine he was the indeed the owner of the house and was indeed breaking into his own house. But never mind details, it was the fault of the policemen after Gates reduced himself to ebonics, yelling and cursing running his mouth off about "Yo' Mamma to the police!

or

not to mention, the Gentle Giant, Michael Brown assaulted a clerk and stole cigars at a convenient store. This Gentle Giant, when told by police to stop when running towards the police, assaulted the police officer, went for his gun and was shot by the Police officer. Civil rights and liberties took over the day, not for all in the altercation, just for the thug who assaulted the police officer and tried to grab his gun. Representatives from the WH came to mourn the loss of the thug, brought with DOJ representatives to make a mockery of civil rights. No one checked in the well being of the officer who was not nly traumatized by the shooting and assault sat silently when the administration again, ignored the evidence and supported its own. Civil Rights were only practiced for blacks when it came to the White House.

or

Six Americans (that we know of) lost their lives trying to locate the military deserter and Muslim sympathizer Bowe Bergdahl for a rescue he neither expected nor deserved. To exacerbate that decision and render unimportant the lives lost in the process, Obama then exchanged five of our highest-valued terrorist detainees for the deserter and terrorist sympathizer, Bergdahl.*

or

Obama has ignored every single instance of black-on-white crime. Not one has he acknowledged, regardless of how savage the attacks have been. However, he stood before the world at the United Nations and bemoaned American police departments for doing their jobs.*

or

There are few words in my lexicon that adequately express the Erebusic malevolence that is Obama. Even as he orders bombs to be launched in the general direction of ISIS, his only real lament is that ISIS has killed those he deems as “innocent Muslims.”*

or

Obama refused to get involved with the release of Meriam Ibrahim who was under penalty of death for not renouncing Christianity. He has refused to acknowledge or even contact Naghmeh Abedini, wife of the Christian American Pastor Saeed Abedini, who has been imprisoned in Iran for two years specifically because of his Christian faith. But he sent a contingent of representatives to the funeral of the black two-bit gangster wannabe Michael Brown."

or

He has refused to protect American sovereignty, choosing instead to permit open borders, allowing unlimited numbers of illegal aliens free access to invade our shores. He has also placed Americans at risk from disease-carrying illegal alien children and adults."

or

However, he didn't lifted a finger to effect the release of the United States Marine Corps Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi who had been wrongly imprisoned in Mexico for more than six months. Obama lamented in a national speech to the American people his concern for so-called innocent Muslims being killed by ISIS, but he has not had one word of comfort for the family of Sgt. Tahmooressi."

or

Obama has had no words of comfort or solace for the families, friends and colleagues of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, who were beheaded by ISIS. But that hasn’t stopped him from sending coded words of comfort to Muslims in the Middle East. It should also be noted that there appears to be credible evidence that he and his administration are responsible for the creation and training of ISIS leaders."*

or

Obama has not opened his mouth once to voice condemnation of Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East by Muslims, but on two occasions before world audiences, he lamented Muslims killing so-called innocent Muslims."*

I could site dozens more examples in which Obama openly shows concern for evil terrorists, Muslims, and black ghetto trash while he glaringly ignores the welfare of Americans.

I cannot conceive of another political figure in whatever future America has left who will be as transpicuously dismissive of Americans as Obama.

It cannot be expressed often enough, nor expressed strongly enough, that Obama deserves national condemnation. True American leaders do not dismiss the sufferings and losses of we the American people as casually as he does.*

*Read more at Obama’s faves: Muslims, black ghetto trash

Didn't you ask for mature discussion and cooperation a few days ago?

Why do you insist on pasting this kind of trash here almost every day?
Does "cooperation" prevent me or others to have an opinion?

No. It should, however, prevent you from posting horseshit designed to foster division and promote untruths.
Presenting true accounts of events promotes untruths? TELL ME WHAT FACTS WERE WRONG.

From beginning to end.
Everything in the OP was televised and written about at the time it occurred. Newspapers and TV news shows have archives where everything the OP stated can be found. Obama will walk back every statement he made and the sheeple will scream, "Lies! Lies! It's all Right Wing lies." WTF else is new?

No. It should, however, prevent you from posting horseshit designed to foster division and promote untruths.
Presenting true accounts of events promotes untruths? TELL ME WHAT FACTS WERE WRONG.

From beginning to end.
Everything in the OP was televised and written about at the time it occurred. Newspapers and TV news shows have archives where everything the OP stated can be found. Obama will walk back every statement he made and the sheeple will scream, "Lies! Lies! It's all Right Wing lies." WTF else is new?

Found? You can find people lying about something in the past? Awesome.

From beginning to end.

Archives, pinhead.

That's a whole pile of bullshit right there. The right-wing white victimization meme is starting to get really old.
Thank you for your opinion...lol, we both know there is no black victimization, right?

You're welcome. Thank you for mindlessly parroting someone else's opinion.

If a black guy jumps off a bridge, are you gonna do the same thing?

Does someone else nonsensically whining justify your nonsensical whining? Are we striving for the lowest common denominator?
I f you took the time to read the post, and notice which parts were taken from the expert on the topic, yis.

Who are the 'experts' when it comes to whining about white victimhood?

From beginning to end.

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Michelle Obama never said "All this for a damn flag".

You think she did? You are a fucking RETARD.

From beginning to end.

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

I would say, White Americans are not his, and his wife's, favorite people. Muslims and the generic black is definitely above the average white, brown, or "yellow" American. He and his wife have on numerous occasions let it slip that the have some disdain for America as a country and particularly whites.

Do you not recall all of the tours to foreign countries where Obama "apologized" for America and it;s strength?

or

how Obama agreed with Michelle when she muttered the words, "All this for a damn flag! during a celebration of the flag for some holiday or event?

or

how Michelle declared right after Barry got elected, "For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country..."

or

how Barry came out and said about a local shooting that hardly warranted national attention until Barry brought it to the forefront, "He could have been my son..." without knowing the details about the case...

or

how, again inserting himself in a local event, Barry came flying to the defense of Professor Gates who would not cooperate with police after a neighbor called about someone breaking in his house, again, without the details of the event, Barry said The POLICE DEPT needed to learn a lesson! The police wanted to see the id of Gates to determine he was the indeed the owner of the house and was indeed breaking into his own house. But never mind details, it was the fault of the policemen after Gates reduced himself to ebonics, yelling and cursing running his mouth off about "Yo' Mamma to the police!

or

not to mention, the Gentle Giant, Michael Brown assaulted a clerk and stole cigars at a convenient store. This Gentle Giant, when told by police to stop when running towards the police, assaulted the police officer, went for his gun and was shot by the Police officer. Civil rights and liberties took over the day, not for all in the altercation, just for the thug who assaulted the police officer and tried to grab his gun. Representatives from the WH came to mourn the loss of the thug, brought with DOJ representatives to make a mockery of civil rights. No one checked in the well being of the officer who was not nly traumatized by the shooting and assault sat silently when the administration again, ignored the evidence and supported its own. Civil Rights were only practiced for blacks when it came to the White House.

or

Six Americans (that we know of) lost their lives trying to locate the military deserter and Muslim sympathizer Bowe Bergdahl for a rescue he neither expected nor deserved. To exacerbate that decision and render unimportant the lives lost in the process, Obama then exchanged five of our highest-valued terrorist detainees for the deserter and terrorist sympathizer, Bergdahl.*

or

Obama has ignored every single instance of black-on-white crime. Not one has he acknowledged, regardless of how savage the attacks have been. However, he stood before the world at the United Nations and bemoaned American police departments for doing their jobs.*

or

There are few words in my lexicon that adequately express the Erebusic malevolence that is Obama. Even as he orders bombs to be launched in the general direction of ISIS, his only real lament is that ISIS has killed those he deems as “innocent Muslims.”*

or

Obama refused to get involved with the release of Meriam Ibrahim who was under penalty of death for not renouncing Christianity. He has refused to acknowledge or even contact Naghmeh Abedini, wife of the Christian American Pastor Saeed Abedini, who has been imprisoned in Iran for two years specifically because of his Christian faith. But he sent a contingent of representatives to the funeral of the black two-bit gangster wannabe Michael Brown."

or

He has refused to protect American sovereignty, choosing instead to permit open borders, allowing unlimited numbers of illegal aliens free access to invade our shores. He has also placed Americans at risk from disease-carrying illegal alien children and adults."

or

However, he didn't lifted a finger to effect the release of the United States Marine Corps Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi who had been wrongly imprisoned in Mexico for more than six months. Obama lamented in a national speech to the American people his concern for so-called innocent Muslims being killed by ISIS, but he has not had one word of comfort for the family of Sgt. Tahmooressi."

or

Obama has had no words of comfort or solace for the families, friends and colleagues of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff, who were beheaded by ISIS. But that hasn’t stopped him from sending coded words of comfort to Muslims in the Middle East. It should also be noted that there appears to be credible evidence that he and his administration are responsible for the creation and training of ISIS leaders."*

or

Obama has not opened his mouth once to voice condemnation of Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East by Muslims, but on two occasions before world audiences, he lamented Muslims killing so-called innocent Muslims."*

I could site dozens more examples in which Obama openly shows concern for evil terrorists, Muslims, and black ghetto trash while he glaringly ignores the welfare of Americans.

I cannot conceive of another political figure in whatever future America has left who will be as transpicuously dismissive of Americans as Obama.

It cannot be expressed often enough, nor expressed strongly enough, that Obama deserves national condemnation. True American leaders do not dismiss the sufferings and losses of we the American people as casually as he does.*

I think they are trying rewrite history and really think people believe this stuff.
You are welcome to participate with facts.
You first.
What, in the OP was not a fact?

Why not start here:

This of course is not a fact- but just a lie posing as an opinion. Since it was easy to find one lie- I will just go ahead and assume that most of the rest are similar lies.

President Obama condemning ISIL

Obama Condemns ISIL's Killing of Peter Kassig | The Urban Twist
Abdul-Rahman was taken from us in an act of pure evil by a terrorist group that the world rightly associates with inhumanity. Like Jim Foley and Steven Sotloff before him, his life and deeds stand in stark contrast to everything that ISIL represents. While ISIL revels in the slaughter of innocents, including Muslims, and is bent only on sowing death and destruction, Abdul-Rahman was a humanitarian who worked to save the lives of Syrians injured and dispossessed by the Syrian conflict.

Obama condemns ‘heinous murder’ of Japanese hostage
“The United States condemns the heinous murder of Japanese citizen and journalist Kenji Goto by the terrorist group ISIL,” Obama said in a statement, using an acronym by which the IS group is known.

“Through his reporting, Mr Goto courageously sought to convey the plight of the Syrian people to the outside world.”

Obama condemns 'brutal murder' of British hostage | Fox News

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday strongly condemned the "brutal murder" of a British hostage by the Islamic State group.

An Internet video released Friday purports to show an Islamic State fighter beheading Alan Henning, the fourth such killing carried out by the extremist group now targeted in U.S.-led airstrikes.

"Mr. Henning worked to help improve the lives of the Syrian people and his death is a great loss for them, for his family and the people of the United Kingdom," Obama said in a statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ic-state-burning-death-jordan-pilot/22801383/
President Obama condemned the Islamic State Tuesday for reportedly burning a Jordanian hostage to death, telling reporters that "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization."

Obama, family confirm death of IS hostage Kayla Mueller

United States president Barack Obama has confirmed the death of Kayla Jean Mueller — who was taken hostage by the Islamic State (IS) group in Syria — and vowed to hunt her captors.
"No matter how long it takes, the United States will find and bring to justice the terrorists who are responsible for Kayla's captivity and death," he said in a statement.

Patience. On January 20, 2017, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

Nothing says a "proud Conservative" American like you hoping for the suicide of Americans you disagree with politically........

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

or

Most on the right have been lying for so long they don't even know what the truth is anymore – and this moronic garbage is yet another example of rightist lies.

From beginning to end.

Archives, pinhead.

You dumb shit.

Check FNC archives.

Why? She never said it. It doesn't matter if FOX said she did. Those words never left her lips. You are stupid enough to believe it. Simple.

Pastor Jesse Lee Peterson...talks about love, forgiveness and racism. I urge you to listen to him. He's a great speaker who brings the spirit up.

That's a whole pile of bullshit right there. The right-wing white victimization meme is starting to get really old.
Thank you for your opinion...lol, we both know there is no black victimization, right?

Does someone else nonsensically whining justify your nonsensical whining? Are we striving for the lowest common denominator?
I f you took the time to read the post, and notice which parts were taken from the expert on the topic, yis.

Actually, Jess Lee Peterson touches on that point, but most of the speech is letting the anger go and being a whole person.

Jesse Lee Peterson
(born May 22, 1949) is president and founder of BOND (the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), an American religious nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man."

Actually, Jess Lee Peterson touches on that point, but most of the speech is letting the anger go and being a whole person.

Jesse Lee Peterson
(born May 22, 1949) is president and founder of BOND (the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), an American religious nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man."

And he is an expert because..........he appears on Right Wing Talk shows?

The man who thinks it was a mistake to allow women to vote?

"I think that one of the greatest mistakes America made was to allow women the opportunity to vote," Peterson said to his congregants in the 12-minute video. "We should have never turned that over to women. There are more women out there voting than men now … and these women are voting in the wrong people. They are voting in people who are evil, who agree with them, who are going to take us down this pathway of destruction."

Jesse Lee Peterson

Why do you post lies?:

This of course is not a fact- but just a lie posing as an opinion. Since it was easy to find one lie- I will just go ahead and assume that most of the rest are similar lies.

President Obama condemning ISIL

Obama Condemns ISIL's Killing of Peter Kassig | The Urban Twist
Abdul-Rahman was taken from us in an act of pure evil by a terrorist group that the world rightly associates with inhumanity. Like Jim Foley and Steven Sotloff before him, his life and deeds stand in stark contrast to everything that ISIL represents. While ISIL revels in the slaughter of innocents, including Muslims, and is bent only on sowing death and destruction, Abdul-Rahman was a humanitarian who worked to save the lives of Syrians injured and dispossessed by the Syrian conflict.

Obama condemns ‘heinous murder’ of Japanese hostage
“The United States condemns the heinous murder of Japanese citizen and journalist Kenji Goto by the terrorist group ISIL,” Obama said in a statement, using an acronym by which the IS group is known.

“Through his reporting, Mr Goto courageously sought to convey the plight of the Syrian people to the outside world.”

Obama condemns 'brutal murder' of British hostage | Fox News

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday strongly condemned the "brutal murder" of a British hostage by the Islamic State group.

An Internet video released Friday purports to show an Islamic State fighter beheading Alan Henning, the fourth such killing carried out by the extremist group now targeted in U.S.-led airstrikes.

"Mr. Henning worked to help improve the lives of the Syrian people and his death is a great loss for them, for his family and the people of the United Kingdom," Obama said in a statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ic-state-burning-death-jordan-pilot/22801383/
President Obama condemned the Islamic State Tuesday for reportedly burning a Jordanian hostage to death, telling reporters that "it's just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization."

Obama, family confirm death of IS hostage Kayla Mueller

United States president Barack Obama has confirmed the death of Kayla Jean Mueller — who was taken hostage by the Islamic State (IS) group in Syria — and vowed to hunt her captors.
"No matter how long it takes, the United States will find and bring to justice the terrorists who are responsible for Kayla's captivity and death," he said in a statement.

Forum List

Back