the pregnancy announcement was by design!

Right.. because when you Dems were running around with your panties in a bunch, trashing a 17 year old all weekend,that was apparently perfectly fine. Yep you guys are revolting alright.

please link me to posts where this girl was trashed. I think most comments have been towards her mother, the VP nominee and not Bristol herself.

Right.. because when you Dems were running around with your panties in a bunch, trashing a 17 year old all weekend,that was apparently perfectly fine. Yep you guys are revolting alright.

We aren't trashing the 17 year old stupid. We are mocking Palin's abstenance only position because it doesn't work. Unfortunately for her 17 year old daughter, she is the proof.

If you right wingers didn't make it an issue, it wouldn't be an issue. I think it is great that the girl decided to keep the baby. I just want all women to have that choice. You want to ban abortion so she has to take care of the kid.

And we all know that Republicans only care about the unborn. Once you are born, you are on your own. The GOP doesn't care about you then, until you reach the age where you can join the military, then they start showing interest in you again.

Palin also supported the bridge to knowwhere before she was against it. Did you know that?

And I also heard about some $27 million in pork projects/earmarks that she is in favor of? I thought McCain was the anti pork candidate? Well, I guess if he can get away with having lobbyists run his campaign and STILL claim he wants to clean up Warshington, then you'll swallow anything he says. Sucker.

So stop making us the bad guys. We are only doing what right wing bloggers do to our candidates.

Who are you talking about? The only comment I heard from a Dem was what Obama said about MYOB. The Republicans, on the other hand, are all over the airwaves talking about this girl.

It is an issue. Palin is for abstenance only sex ed. Clearly that doesn't work. So why would we want a leader who's ideas don't work? This is why we need to teach safe sex in school..

We ARE teaching sex ed in school and teenage girls STILL get pregnant. Seems to me that sex ed isn't working either. As i said before. it is impossible to prevent teen agers from having sex therefore it is impossible to prevent teen pregnancy.

Oh, this is a HUGE issues. Most women are pro choice. I think it's great that the GOP picked this woman. Talk about the women's movement taking a giant step backwards. LOL.

Most women are pro choice and Bristol is CHOOSING to have her child. Shouldn't the pro choice people be happy about that or would they only be happy if she chose to abort?

Oh she's going to marry the baby daddy? How nice. Wonder how long that will last. And then the kid will grow up in an untraditional marriage. So much for gays ruining the sanctitiy of marriage. Straight people do fine on that all by themselves.

How long does any marriage last? I know people who got married at 18 and 19 and are still married 30 years later and I know people who got married in their 30s and were divorced 5 years later. Who are you to judge?

Supportive extended family? Maybe. Or maybe she'll be raised wrong like the mother and get knocked up out of wedlock too. Hopefully the mother, who "MIGHT" go to college, will have some money when this happens so she too can be hollier than thou and help her raise the next mistake. Because people that this happens to tend to raise their kids and somehow, the kids grow up to make the exact same mistakes their parents do.

Again who are you to judge. there are plenty of screwed up families and there always will be. What's your solution government intervention?

If a girl gets knocked up and her parents aren't rich, abortion is a very viable option. Not everyone has maids and butlers to help wipe their kids asses.

never said it wasn't but so is adoption and even if you don't like it raising your own child and taking responsibility is also an option.

PS. Imagine if one of Obama's kids got knocked up like this. Hypocrites.

Imagine there is no heaven it's easy if you try

come on sing along

PPS. Funny you ignorant bastards used Britney Spears in a negative attack ad against Obama and my oh my, your VP's kid is another Jamie Lynn Spears.

Show me where I've ever even mentioned Britney Spears or her sister. i stay out of people's decisions regarding their personal lives just as you should

Now you can say that we should leave the candidates kids out of it. Fat chance

When did I ever say kids shouldn't be left out of politics?

Interesting angle --- I mean, if Palin's daughter really IS 5 months pregnant, then McCain would've noticed that before choosing her.

just finished a couple glasses of oban 14 year over a few articles on palin's daughter.

reading quote after quote from various evangelical figures lending support to the palins made it OBVIOUS me to that this whole thing was planned.

i'm not saying she got PREGNANT for this reason, im saying the mccain camp was aware of the situation and knew they could use the pregnancy to their advantage.

the evangelicals will mobilize, while everyone else will forget about this whole thing within a day or two. all pro, no con.

everyone and their freakin' mom had a well-worded statement ready to go right after the announcement.

come on guys, be conspiratorial with me. that's just not something you MISS when you're vetting a potential VP nominee.

this doesnt quite qualify as disinformation - since the announcement was true - but its pretty damn close.

the mccain campaign connected with "the base" today, in a VERY VERY VERY GOOD way, and managed to play the kos kids like a fiddle at the same time:badgrin:

That's right. I laugh every time the left talks about how stupid the right is. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside....it's great to be underestimated.

just finished a couple glasses of oban 14 year over a few articles on palin's daughter.

reading quote after quote from various evangelical figures lending support to the palins made it OBVIOUS me to that this whole thing was planned.

i'm not saying she got PREGNANT for this reason, im saying the mccain camp was aware of the situation and knew they could use the pregnancy to their advantage.

the evangelicals will mobilize, while everyone else will forget about this whole thing within a day or two. all pro, no con.

everyone and their freakin' mom had a well-worded statement ready to go right after the announcement.

come on guys, be conspiratorial with me. that's just not something you MISS when you're vetting a potential VP nominee.

this doesnt quite qualify as disinformation - since the announcement was true - but its pretty damn close.

the mccain campaign connected with "the base" today, in a VERY VERY VERY GOOD way, and managed to play the kos kids like a fiddle at the same time:badgrin:

I think the pregnancy helps mccain, but he didn't pick her because of it. McCain's image is turning from down to earth POW to Rich snob with too many houses to count. Palin is a regular working woman with a family; something millions can relate too. Few can relate to having a $100,000,000 trophy wife. Palin also adds a warming attitude to his campaign. She's a mother with young children. We will be seeing her children more than McCain's. She represent "family values". All of this made her an attractive pick for McCain. It was highly irresponsible on his part, though, because he picked someone to win an election, not help lead a nation. This will hurt him, especially since Obama clearly picked a man to help lead the nation, and not just get votes. Biden will dominate Palin in all aspects of the campaign trail, and make it clear that McCain just wants to win whereas Obama wants to lead the free world. It also won't help McCain out when people start realizing this woman is a heartbeat away from the presidency, and that McCain isn't exactly a spring chicken.

Show me where I've ever even mentioned Britney Spears or her sister. i stay out of people's decisions regarding their personal lives just as you should

hmmm so you're okay with a woman, in her own personal life, choosing to terminate a pregnancy? because you know, it's a decision regarding HER personal life, not YOURS'!

We ARE teaching sex ed in school and teenage girls STILL get pregnant. Seems to me that sex ed isn't working either. As i said before. it is impossible to prevent teen agers from having sex therefore it is impossible to prevent teen pregnancy.

Most women are pro choice and Bristol is CHOOSING to have her child. Shouldn't the pro choice people be happy about that or would they only be happy if she chose to abort?

How long does any marriage last? I know people who got married at 18 and 19 and are still married 30 years later and I know people who got married in their 30s and were divorced 5 years later. Who are you to judge?

Again who are you to judge. there are plenty of screwed up families and there always will be. What's your solution government intervention?

never said it wasn't but so is adoption and even if you don't like it raising your own child and taking responsibility is also an option.

Imagine there is no heaven it's easy if you try

come on sing along

When did I ever say kids shouldn't be left out of politics?

I posted this earlier:

The issue is not Bristol Palin. The issue is Sarah Palin and the party that is about to hand her its vice presidential nomination. We are talking about a political party and a candidate that backs unscientific, unrealistic, and unworkable abstinence-only policies instead of teaching comprehensive sex education.

I think it is a legitimate political and policy question: Governor, how do you expect abstinence only education to work for millions of children across this nation when it wouldn't even work for your own daughter?

Oh, by the way, McCain is pro-abstinence-only as well:

hmmm so you're okay with a woman, in her own personal life, choosing to terminate a pregnancy? because you know, it's a decision regarding HER personal life, not YOURS'!

where have i said and show the post where i said anyhtnig about abortion and banning it.

i have said that i am against late term abortion with the one and only exception being to save the life of the mother.

In fact i have argued for equity for men in the safe haven laws something that most pro choicers don't believe in.

Last edited:
I posted this earlier:

The issue is not Bristol Palin. The issue is Sarah Palin and the party that is about to hand her its vice presidential nomination. We are talking about a political party and a candidate that backs unscientific, unrealistic, and unworkable abstinence-only policies instead of teaching comprehensive sex education.

I think it is a legitimate political and policy question: Governor, how do you expect abstinence only education to work for millions of children across this nation when it wouldn't even work for your own daughter?

Oh, by the way, McCain is pro-abstinence-only as well:

Well abstinence is the only way that guarantees you won't get pregnant or get someone else pregnant. it is also the only way that guarantees you won't contract an STD.

Sex ed obviously doesn't work and if abstinence teaching doesn't work, then why bother wasting any money at all on teaching either?

it is impossible to stop teens from having sex and unless you mandate that all girls go on the pill right after their first period you will never ever be able to stop teen pregnancy.

Sex ed should be left to the parents and not mandated by the government.

where have i said and show the post where i said anyhtnig about abortion and banning it.

i have said that i am against late term abortion with the one and only exception being to save the life of the mother.

I think if the baby is severely retarded and they only find out at the very last minute, it should be up to the mother, since she is the one that will have to take care of it and pay for the rest of it's life.

It's her decision and her choice to get pregnant in the first place.

It is not her right or her body when it comes to terminating the life within it, a separate entity from herself.

There's a reason it's considered a double homicide when some sicko whacks a pregnant woman, you know. That should give abortionists pause.

It's her decision and her choice to get pregnant in the first place.

It is not her right or her body when it comes to terminating the life within it, a separate entity from herself.

There's a reason it's considered a double homicide when some sicko whacks a pregnant woman, you know. That should give abortionists pause.

No pause. We all get it that if some sicko takes out a pregnant women, that's about the most haneous thing you could do and so we stick it to them. Scott Peterson for example.

And Allie. Your feeling about when life begins should guide you to when you get knocked up. Don't pass that shit on to me though. We understand that there is a point of no return, but when I just fertalize some chicks eggs, I should be able to pay for an abortion. You are way too extreme if you want to ban abortion altogether. And if I don't want to raise a severely handicapped kid, I should be able to do something about it. Either that or you become my free house maid and you help me raise it for the rest of it's life.

I think if the baby is severely retarded and they only find out at the very last minute, it should be up to the mother, since she is the one that will have to take care of it and pay for the rest of it's life.

That's right. It's not murder if the kid is ugly or stupid.

No pause. We all get it that if some sicko takes out a pregnant women, that's about the most haneous thing you could do and so we stick it to them. Scott Peterson for example.

And Allie. Your feeling about when life begins should guide you to when you get knocked up. Don't pass that shit on to me though. We understand that there is a point of no return, but when I just fertalize some chicks eggs, I should be able to pay for an abortion. You are way too extreme if you want to ban abortion altogether. And if I don't want to raise a severely handicapped kid, I should be able to do something about it. Either that or you become my free house maid and you help me raise it for the rest of it's life.

I never said ban abortion all together.
However, banning ELECTIVE abortion is something I can live with.

And I could care less about what you consider your "rights" when it comes to women and their throw-away children. You've proved over and over again that you despise women, you think children are worthless and less than human, and the life of the weak, the young, the malformed or the sub standard are negligible.

You're a Nazi piece of shit and I think you should be banned, personally.

Not necessarily true as most states have resources for the mentally and physically handicapped that parents can tap into at virtually no cost and when the child is old enough it can be moved to a state facility where it will be taken care of.

Most late term abortions result in a fetus being delivered that is then suffocated out of the womb. In fact there are people alive today that have survived late term abortions. the very fact that they lived signifies to me the procedure itself does not kill the child and that a separate act is needed to kill the baby.

if a girl has a baby in a bathroom and lets it die in a trash can, she gets prosecuted. if a doctor forces early delivery of a baby and then smothers it, it's called a right that needs to be protected.

And I could care less about what you consider your "rights" when it comes to women and their throw-away children.

you act like you couldnt care less, but you say that you could. its sweet that you care a little about bobo.

how is bobo a nazi?

I never said ban abortion all together.
However, banning ELECTIVE abortion is something I can live with.

And I could care less about what you consider your "rights" when it comes to women and their throw-away children. You've proved over and over again that you despise women, you think children are worthless and less than human, and the life of the weak, the young, the malformed or the sub standard are negligible.

I treasure and worship actual life. I don't hate kids. I love the born. You hate the born. You don't know it, but you do. Because you don't care about the muslim iraqi families we have murdered, or african kids that are starving, or russian orphans, or american crack babies. You only care that they are born in a hospital. After that, they are on their own.

I love people enough not to want this to happen. And I don't hate women, I hate conservative men and women. Not just the politicians either. The voters too. You are not worthy of a vote.

And what you don't understand, is that if I had a retarded kid, I would keep it. See stupid, I'm just as compassionate as your dumb ass. I just wouldn't force another person to do it just because I would. Especially when they might not care for it as well as I would. Maybe they can't afford it. Maybe they would be abusive/neglegent?

You are clueless and you should be banned to naziville. What a joke. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back