the pregnancy announcement was by design!

you act like you couldnt care less, but you say that you could. its sweet that you care a little about bobo.

how is bobo a nazi?

It's called eugenics: Abortion, euthanasia and abortion, including forced abortion and some of the hallmarks. Read his posts, and do some research on Nazism.

She and I are going to have ANGRY sex when we meat. And no I didn't spell that wrong.

Oh, you mean rape. How cute is that. You're just a nice, well-meaning guy all around, aren't you?

No, dumbass. I'd pull your arms from your body and beat you to death with them.

It's called eugenics: Abortion, euthanasia and abortion, including forced abortion and some of the hallmarks. Read his posts, and do some research on Nazism.

how does legal abortion have anything to do with eugenics? there is no genetic modification or selective breeding here. where has bobo advocated either of those?

Oh, you mean rape. How cute is that. You're just a nice, well-meaning guy all around, aren't you?

No, dumbass. I'd pull your arms from your body and beat you to death with them.

You are a fridged woman, huh?

I meant concentual sex of course. Don't you want to:whip: me?

Don't :eusa_liar:

where have i said and show the post where i said anyhtnig about abortion and banning it.

i have said that i am against late term abortion with the one and only exception being to save the life of the mother.

In fact i have argued for equity for men in the safe haven laws something that most pro choicers don't believe in.

well you're continued use of abortion as a political tool gave me reason to suspect that you were against abortion. my apologies

what is a safe haven law? is there were the man's rights as the father have as much weight as the woman's who is carrying the child in question?

Wow, the fact that you think this is a good thing shows exactly how little integrity you have (though, based on your reply's to most people, this is not surprising)

Yes, because nothing shows integrity like ripping apart a 17-year-old girl I've never met, which is what you and your welfare queen schoolteacher union buddies have been doing since yesterday.

They love stuff like this. It gives them a chance to air their hatred of children and women, all at once.

I agree with you, I think McCain picked Palin so he could use her daughter as a wedge to earn votes from the fundies. It's pretty revolting, using a teenage girl in this manner. Nah, it's beyond revolting.

You people make me sick.

:eusa_clap:

If if we could be so classy that we'd rip apart a 17 year-old-girl we've never met on our blogs.

We'll just have to keep taking lessons in class from you, all of the rational bloggers at Daily Kos, and Big Daddy GTR the welfare queen public schoolteacher.

:clap2:

:eusa_clap:

If if we could be so classy that we'd rip apart a 17 year-old-girl we've never met on our blogs.

We'll just have to keep taking lessons in class from you, all of the rational bloggers at Daily Kos, and Big Daddy GTR the welfare queen public schoolteacher.

:clap2:
You are comparing what you believe McCain is doing--using a seventeen year old for political gain--to what anonymous posters on a blog post?

Yes, the Republican party is totally in the gutter.

You are comparing what you believe McCain is doing--using a seventeen year old for political gain--to what anonymous posters on a blog post?

Yes, the Republican party is totally in the gutter.

Okay Ravi, I'll play along while you and your buddies fake outrage.

You're John McCain. You've found the perfect VP nominee. Her daughter's pregnant. What would you have done, Ravi?

Throw her under the bus!
Rush that girl to an abortion clinic and hope nobody finds out!

You're John McCain. You've found the perfect VP nominee. Her daughter's pregnant. What would you have done, Ravi?

I have no fake outrage. I don't like users. You seem to think it's just a clever political ploy, and in fact you and AllieBoob are patting yourself on the back over it.

I have no fake outrage. I don't like users. You seem to think it's just a clever political ploy, and in fact you and AllieBoob are patting yourself on the back over it.

I know you're a far-Left Democrat, but try to be honest for once in your life :lol:

You're mad because you, Big Dummy GTR the schoolteacher welfare queen, and the rest of your far-Left buddies had been hoping this was an unplanned, unmitigated disaster for the McCain camp, which it is not.

Where you here yesterday? WHO was patting themselves on the back before I came along with my superior insight and logic came and stole their thunder?

:eusa_boohoo:

I know you're a far-Left Democrat, but try to be honest for once in your life :lol:

You're mad because you, Big Dummy GTR the schoolteacher welfare queen, and the rest of your far-Left buddies had been hoping this was an unplanned, unmitigated disaster for the McCain camp, which it is not.

Where you here yesterday? WHO was patting themselves on the back before I came along with my superior insight and logic came and stole their thunder?

:eusa_boohoo:
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not far left. I don't know who this welfare queen is you are talking about.

I don't think your insight and logic is superior. It surprised me that you admitted that McCain would use a girl for political reasons, though.

what makes Palin the perfect VP nominee? I'm dying to hear this. it's certainly not her years of experience that's for sure.

God forgive you. I hope no one ever uses your kids so cynically to make some political point.

The only people using that girl are the lefties who are gloating over her situation.

I have nothing but admiration for a mother who accepts and loves her daughter regardless of the jeering of a hysterical and cruel mob.

I'm sick of the left claiming that Republicans have ever said anything about being above sin or more free of sin or mistakes. We've never done anything except admit to the frailty of all humans, and claim it is the duty of every American to protect ALL those who need protection. Including pregnant girls and their babies. It is the left who has taken that and jeered and claimed that in saying that it might be best to teach girls that abstinence is a good thing, that having sex too young can have consequences beyond the capability of a young couple to deal with, we are saying that we are "better" than the poor girls who have been spoon fed sexual freedom and lack of responsibility from birth, or that we are exempt from having our own daughters get pregnant themselves.

The truth is, unplanned pregnancies happen. They happen to everyone. But if you SUBSIDIZE and TEACH that the behavior which results in pregnancy is "ok" for young girls to engage in, if you encourage them to research it and experiment, with the understanding that if they make a mistake it can be taken "care of" with no consequences...while at the same time making that very behavior ILLEGAL you've got a problem, beyond the simple problem of the occasional unplanned pregnancy, or a girl who just makes a decision we would not make for her (after all, their body their choice...quite possibly the girl PLANNED her pregnancy).

It's a family matter, it should always be a family matter except in cases of abuse and incest (of course, lefties don't care about that, or they'd question those abortion clinic patients a little more stringently) and I've no doubt the baby will be a blessing to all.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Back track all you want, Allie. You stated at least twice that McCain was using this girl for political gain.

Are you actually losing brain cells by the second?

Nobody in their right mind would choose a candidate based on the fact that her daughter is pregnant. That's the stupidist thing I think you've ever said (right up there with denying New Orleans has a history of flooding, what a maroon).

You get these weird little scenarios going on in your brain, and they bounce around and bounce around...I guess because there's not much in there to deflect them...and it's like watching some sort of weird thumb-sucking psychosis to see how far you'll go with them, with absolutely nothing of reality to base them on.

Last edited:
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not far left. I don't know who this welfare queen is you are talking about.

I don't think your insight and logic is superior. It surprised me that you admitted that McCain would use a girl for political reasons, though.

:lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back