the pregnancy announcement was by design!

why dont you do the research? you need to back your claims, after all. not about bobo, but those with undesirable traits being forced to have abortions rather than procreate.

I've done the research, and it's valid and these are well known facts, which is why nobody but yourself is chiming in at this point. Look up Margaret Sanger. Look up the history of Planned Parenthood.

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, an advocate of negative eugenics, and the founder of the American Birth Control League (which eventually became Planned Parenthood). Initially met with fierce opposition to her ideas, Sanger gradually won some support, both in the public as well as in the courts, for a woman's choice to decide how and when, if ever, she will bear children. In her drive to open the way to universal access to birth control, Sanger was ahead of her time. However, her advocacy for eugenics are positions which have tarnished her reputation

Sanger even gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey, a group she found so ignorant she had to use only "the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."[5] Sanger's talk was well-received by the group and as a result "a dozen invitations to similar groups were proffered."[5] In September 1930, she received at home the Nazi anthropologist Eugen Fischer.[6][7]
Additionally, Sanger also had offending words for Catholics when she stated that she believed that they were “black moles…invading our buildings of democracy."
In What Every Girl Should Know, she wrote: "Every normal man and woman has the power to control and direct his sexual impulse. Men and woman who have it in control and constantly use their brain cells thinking deeply, are never sensual." Sexuality, for her, was a kind of weakness, and surmounting it indicated strength...
The lower down in the scale of human development we go the less sexual control we find. It is said that the aboriginal Australian, the lowest known species of the human family, just a step higher than the chimpanzee in brain development, has so little sexual control that police authority alone prevents him from obtaining sexual satisfaction on the streets
Sanger was a proponent of eugenics, a social philosophy that gained strong support in the United States in the early 20th century. The philosophy claimed that human hereditary traits can be improved through social intervention. Methods of social intervention (targeted at those seen as "genetically unfit") advocated by eugenists have included selective breeding, sterilization and euthanasia. In "A Plan for Peace" (1932), for example, Sanger argued for:

A stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.[13]

Her first pamphlet read:

It is a vicious cycle; ignorance breeds poverty and poverty breeds ignorance. There is only one cure for both, and that is to stop breeding these things. Stop bringing to birth children whose inheritance cannot be one of health or intelligence. Stop bringing into the world children whose parents cannot provide for them. Herein lies the key of civilization. For upon the foundation of an enlightened and voluntary motherhood shall a future civilization emerge.[14]

Sanger promoted the idea of "race hygiene" through "negative eugenics," an attempt to reduce the fertility of "dysgenic" groups. Sanger considered the unchecked multiplication of the "unfit" to be "the greatest present menace to civilization."[15] She suggested Congress set up a special department to study population problems and appoint a "Parliament of Population." One of the main objectives of the "Population Congress" would be "to raise the level and increase the general intelligence of population."[16]

Sanger saw birth control as a means to prevent "dysgenic" children from being born into a disadvantaged life, and dismissed "positive eugenics" (which promoted greater fertility for the "fitter" upper classes) as impractical. Though many leaders in the eugenics movement were calling for active euthanasia of the "unfit," Sanger spoke out against such methods. Edwin Black writes:

In [William] Robinson's book, Eugenics, Marriage and Birth Control (Practical Eugenics), he advocated gassing the children of the unfit. In plain words, Robinson insisted: 'The best thing would be to gently chloroform these children or give them a dose of potassium cyanide.' Margaret Sanger was well aware that her fellow birth control advocates were promoting lethal chambers, but she herself rejected the idea completely. 'Nor do we believe,' wrote Sanger in Pivot of Civilization, 'that the community could or should send to the lethal chamber the defective progeny resulting from irresponsible and unintelligent breeding.'[17]

When Nazi Germany adopted the principles of eugenics to create a Germanic "master race," Sanger did not publicly denounce the racist and anti-Semitic program of the Nazis.”

End quotes

Compare her views with the views of idiots such as Bobo or other ignorant Nazis today who claim that we have to abort the children of the poor to prevent them from being unloved and turning into criminals. Compare these views with the views of those who say that we should teach our underprivileged and minorities that it's their choice, and it's "okay" to have sex indiscriminately...while at the same time making it illegal and encouraging them to have abortions and become sterilized in clinics...set up in low-income and minority neighborhoods.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's going to be one big happy family.

Look up articles about the father's myspace page.

The kid is a friggin potty mouthed, self proclaimed "redneck" who acts like a typical fuck the world teenager. Both of them claim on their myspace that they don't want kids.

I don't know. I feel sorry for this potential child. It looks like it's life is going to be defined by being used for political gain, and having two clearly unprepared and irrresponsible parents.

They're only NOW going to be married because they pretty much HAVE to be, for politics' sake.

I was ALMOST going to vote for McCain too. Back to Barr I guess.

Fiddlesticks. Kids are kids. I said things in my 20s that I can't imagine myself saying now, and that was in my 20s.

There's a reason we should be telling them to NOT HAVE SEX in the first place, the little retards.

As it stands, I imagine mom will probably raise the kid for the most part, the kids will go to college and it will be the standard arrangement where mom and dad raise the child and the real mother is sort of like a very close sibling or aunt, with the relationship possibly changing a little as they age. The Palins have a little one, this isn't going to be a huge thing to them.

It isn't like this girl is going to have to drop out of school and go to work at McDonald's.

As for them not wanting kids, as I've said before, if that was a recipe for disaster then 2/3 of the world's population would have had a terrible upbringing. My sister didn't want kids at one point. She had two eventually and was a wonderful mother. My son was adamant at 17 that he didn't want any....he's 23 now, with one little girl he dotes on and he wants a million more (his wife is a little more reticent). I wanted 10 kids, ended up with 4.

What we say we want doesn't preclude us from completely changing our minds 10 minutes later, or just growing up and getting a different outlook.

It isn't that big a deal, folks. She'll have the baby, she'll go to school, she'll be just like thousands of other kids in big families who get pregnant a little ahead of schedule.

well you're continued use of abortion as a political tool gave me reason to suspect that you were against abortion. my apologies

what is a safe haven law? is there were the man's rights as the father have as much weight as the woman's who is carrying the child in question?

continued use? hardly.

Safe haven laws allow the mother of an unwanted child that has not been aborted to abandon that child at a church, fire station, police station or hospital with absolutely no legal repercussions. In other words a woman can opt out of her parental responsibilities both before and after a child is born.

A man however has no option to opt out. If a woman carries his child to term he has to pay even if he doesn't want anything to do with said child. the equitable thing to do would be to offer the same opt out option that women enjoy to men as well.

That's right. Memo to self: Don't have sex with women if you don't want to potentially father a child with them. Keep it in your pants. It's the way of the world, bucko, and the way it's always been...you father a child, that child's yours to have, hold, and support till death do you part.

The safe haven laws are essentially a load of crap. You abandon a baby in the US, they're going to charge you with something. Particularly if any harm comes to the child between the time of dropping it off and it being found.

Which is why not many women actually do this. Good luck just "dropping off" a little bundle at a fire station, hospital or wherever without being seen and questioned.

Last edited:
"the pregnancy announcement was by design!" Damn that can be tough, to think they knew the night of conception and figured it all out. Sorry, but let's all forget the daughter's stupid mistake, it's her fool mother that could be president one day. The acorn doesn't fall very far from the tree though. Sorry again, I had to say that. LOL

What I wonder is why the left isn't listening to their messiah and his disciple? They've both said that family should be "OFF LIMITS."

I guess the moonbat lefty's we have hear don't give a shit what their messiah say's.

Maybe for the same reason the right isn't listening to their candidate who has said the same thing?

are we to believe that McCain had her vetted over five months ago and only felt it necessary to meet her in person one time, back in February? and reports are coming out now that indicate Palin advised McCain's attorney of the pregnancy during questioning and yet again, she was chosen over more qualified candidates who wouldn't have what could be seen by some as a personal issue that needs her full attention.

I don't think anyone has said the GOP planned the pregnancy itself. I do think the GOP planned to use it to their advantage however.

I agree, this is a non-issue, as long as the GOP and McCain campaign do not attempt to use it as a campaign tool.

I disagree that this is the type of thing that is impossible to prevent. Sarah Palin presents herself as a strong independent free thinking woman. She herself was pregnant. Why wasn't Bristol on birth control? It's clear she knew how pregnancy happened, her own mother was about to have a child. It let's the parent off the hook IMO to say it's impossible to prevent. that's like saying HIV/AIDS is impossible to prevent, that's a lie.... there are few things in this world that are IMPOSSIBLE to prevent and teen pregnancy certainly isn't one of them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you make it sound like a fairytale and it's clearly not.

I think what is sick about this whole thing, is how the Republicans exploited this girl for their own political gain, the same way Rudy Giuliani exploited 9/11 for his own political gain! These people are morally bankrupt!:eusa_whistle:

"the pregnancy announcement was by design!" Damn that can be tough, to think they knew the night of conception and figured it all out. Sorry, but let's all forget the daughter's stupid mistake, it's her fool mother that could be president one day. The acorn doesn't fall very far from the tree though. Sorry again, I had to say that. LOL

Or the Repugnican doesn't fall too far from the stupid tree!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's right. Memo to self: Don't have sex with women if you don't want to potentially father a child with them. Keep it in your pants. It's the way of the world, bucko, and the way it's always been...you father a child, that child's yours to have, hold, and support till death do you part..

Exactly why I tell my son to never trust a woman when it comes to birth control. hell that goes for any man; even married men. If you do not want to have a child, do not trust any woman to respect your wishes.

The safe haven laws are essentially a load of crap. You abandon a baby in the US, they're going to charge you with something. Particularly if any harm comes to the child between the time of dropping it off and it being found.

http://http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/safehaven.cfm

Many State legislatures have enacted legislation to address infant abandonment and infanticide in response to a reported increase in the abandonment of infants. Beginning in Texas in 1999, "Baby Moses laws" or infant safe haven laws have been enacted as an incentive for mothers in crisis to safely relinquish their babies to designated locations where the babies are protected and provided with medical care until a permanent home is found. Safe haven laws generally allow the parent, or an agent of the parent, to remain anonymous and to be shielded from prosecution for abandonment or neglect in exchange for surrendering the baby to a safe haven.

Which is why not many women actually do this. Good luck just "dropping off" a little bundle at a fire station, hospital or wherever without being seen and questioned

http://www.ncsconline.org/WC/Publications/KIS_Adopt_Trends03Haven.pdf

Caseloads Involving Infant Abandonment: It is not clear how many infants are abandoned each year. In 1998 mothers abandoned as many as 31,000 children at hospitals in the United States.6 Although states are "required to submit data to the United States Department of Health and Human Services on the number of children who enter foster care as a result of abandonment in general," national statistics on the number of infants discarded in places other than hospitals have not traditionally been collected.7 However, in 1999, Texas alone reported over 800 abandoned babies, of which nearly 50 were placed in trash dumpsters.8

I would not cal the at least 31000 babies abandoned in 1998 alone proof that "hardly anyone" seeks protection under safe haven laws.

Indeed, voting for Palin despite her failures as a parent and her political platform IS a vote for enabling pre-marital sex despite the rhetoric. It's like voting against homosexuality while fishing for some dick in a restroom.. uh, not that the GOP has any experienc... er....

And yes, if you are going to tow a line and insist that everyone else meet your moral stnadard then you'd better be goddamn ready to live by your own rules. Ask Jimmy Swaggart all about that...

It;s funny how "nobody's perfect" when YOUR kind is busy getting busted for exactly the behaviour you'd otherwise insist can be head off with an abstinence only program... FUNNY how that works.

I'm not voting for her daughter, and I don't see having a pregnant girl as a parental "failure". It happens in the very best families. It's part of the human condition. But you don't deal with it by telling the kids it's OK to have sex and they can kill their babies. That's where the morality comes in. It's immoral to teach kids to experiment with sex if it's considered a FAILURE when they have a child. It's immoral to teach kids to experiment with sex if it's ILLEGAL for them to have sex because they're underage.

If a stranger was telling kids the things they're being told by counselors and health ed teachers, it would be considered sex abuse, for Pete's sakes. Do you honestly not see the problem there?

But it's equally immoral to crucify a family because they have a 17 year old who got pregnant. Do you not understand how wrong that is? It's part and parcel of the whole demonization of children...the idea that children are "bad" and babies are disposable. It's not okay to victimize a child, whether you're some asshole telling them they should have sex for fun, or you're some asshole telling them to kill their baby, or you're some asshole ridiculing and harassing them because they got preganant.

And I've always

Exactly why I tell my son to never trust a woman when it comes to birth control. hell that goes for any man; even married men. If you do not want to have a child, do not trust any woman to respect your wishes.

http://http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/statutes/safehaven.cfm

Many State legislatures have enacted legislation to address infant abandonment and infanticide in response to a reported increase in the abandonment of infants. Beginning in Texas in 1999, "Baby Moses laws" or infant safe haven laws have been enacted as an incentive for mothers in crisis to safely relinquish their babies to designated locations where the babies are protected and provided with medical care until a permanent home is found. Safe haven laws generally allow the parent, or an agent of the parent, to remain anonymous and to be shielded from prosecution for abandonment or neglect in exchange for surrendering the baby to a safe haven.

http://www.ncsconline.org/WC/Publications/KIS_Adopt_Trends03Haven.pdf

Caseloads Involving Infant Abandonment: It is not clear how many infants are abandoned each year. In 1998 mothers abandoned as many as 31,000 children at hospitals in the United States.6 Although states are "required to submit data to the United States Department of Health and Human Services on the number of children who enter foster care as a result of abandonment in general," national statistics on the number of infants discarded in places other than hospitals have not traditionally been collected.7 However, in 1999, Texas alone reported over 800 abandoned babies, of which nearly 50 were placed in trash dumpsters.8

I would not cal the at least 31000 babies abandoned in 1998 alone proof that "hardly anyone" seeks protection under safe haven laws.

Me either.
You learn something every day!
And you tell your son the right thing.

BTW, do you know how many people I know, personally, who became pregnant DESPITE using birth control (and properly)? At least 2 because of faulty or broken condoms and 2 more despite the fact they were on the pill...and one using an IUD.

And these are just my personal acquaintances. God knows how many clients through the years.....

Fiddlesticks. Kids are kids. I said things in my 20s that I can't imagine myself saying now, and that was in my 20s.

There's a reason we should be telling them to NOT HAVE SEX in the first place, the little retards.

As it stands, I imagine mom will probably raise the kid for the most part, the kids will go to college and it will be the standard arrangement where mom and dad raise the child and the real mother is sort of like a very close sibling or aunt, with the relationship possibly changing a little as they age. The Palins have a little one, this isn't going to be a huge thing to them.

It isn't like this girl is going to have to drop out of school and go to work at McDonald's.

As for them not wanting kids, as I've said before, if that was a recipe for disaster then 2/3 of the world's population would have had a terrible upbringing. My sister didn't want kids at one point. She had two eventually and was a wonderful mother. My son was adamant at 17 that he didn't want any....he's 23 now, with one little girl he dotes on and he wants a million more (his wife is a little more reticent). I wanted 10 kids, ended up with 4.

What we say we want doesn't preclude us from completely changing our minds 10 minutes later, or just growing up and getting a different outlook.

It isn't that big a deal, folks. She'll have the baby, she'll go to school, she'll be just like thousands of other kids in big families who get pregnant a little ahead of schedule.

so mommy is going to take care of the kid while daughter and redneck get to live a responsibility-free life, even though they both made the conscious decision to dabble in unprotected sex and are going to keep the child.

Sounds like a liberal's dream.

I say the two idiots forgo college for now and take care of their fucking love-child, and learn what being an adult is all about.

so mommy is going to take care of the kid while daughter and redneck get to live a responsibility-free life, even though they both made the conscious decision to dabble in unprotected sex and are going to keep the child.

Sounds like a liberal's dream.

I say the two idiots forgo college for now and take care of their fucking love-child, and learn what being an adult is all about.
huh, did you see on tv today McCain embracing the girl's boyfriend? McCain is really milking this for everything he can and I can't understand it. It's sickening. There must be something else about Palin they don't want us to know, cause he's obviously using this girl and her boyfriend as the central message of his campaign this week.

huh, did you see on tv today McCain embracing the girl's boyfriend? McCain is really milking this for everything he can and I can't understand it. It's sickening. There must be something else about Palin they don't want us to know, cause he's obviously using this girl and her boyfriend as the central message of his campaign this week.

Rav i've been watching all I can. On the surface I really like Palin besides the evangelical thing, but I'm certain there's more to her that we aren't supposed to know. Just for the simple fact that REAL mavericks don't get showered with this much love from the establishment. It just doesn't happen. You don't get to the top, especially that fast, without selling your soul somewhere along the way.

The republicans are letting themselves get played by her the same way dems are getting played by Obama. Every election, voters lose their minds and forget the other 3.5 years when they couldn't say it enough that "all politicians are scum". When it comes time to vote, all bets are off and it becomes a sporting event.

Why on earth wouldn't he hug the boyfriend? Is there something wrong with guys hugging? Or do you think we should shun the kid?

Rav i've been watching all I can. On the surface I really like Palin besides the evangelical thing, but I'm certain there's more to her that we aren't supposed to know. Just for the simple fact that REAL mavericks don't get showered with this much love from the establishment. It just doesn't happen. You don't get to the top, especially that fast, without selling your soul somewhere along the way.

The republicans are letting themselves get played by her the same way dems are getting played by Obama. Every election, voters lose their minds and forget the other 3.5 years when they couldn't say it enough that "all politicians are scum". When it comes time to vote, all bets are off and it becomes a sporting event.
Good point.

Not to mention her husband is in the oil business.

But she "took on the oil companies". :rolleyes:

Yeah. Right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back