the pregnancy announcement was by design!

Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not far left. I don't know who this welfare queen is you are talking about.

I don't think your insight and logic is superior. It surprised me that you admitted that McCain would use a girl for political reasons, though.

Great rebuttal :rofl:

We Republicans are evil and selfish, and we know that you know this to be true :rofl:

Nothing gets our jollies off more than doing evil and selfish things while putting on a face of piety and morality for Americans that aren't insane far-Left Prius-worshipping environmental wacko bloggers, while making stupid faces at the ones who are behind normal Americans' backs :funnyface:

McCain used her for political reason Ravi :badgrin: He used her for political reasons and what's hilarious about it is that this scores him points with the base, the base that he absolutely needs to show up in order to win :badgrin:

Meanwhile, stories are running in the MSM about the ruthlessness of the bloggers' attacks on Bristol Palin. Sure, it looks like this may have helped Obama's numbers slightly (~6 points) but only a myopic, drug-addicted Prius-driving Kos-reading nut would give two flying fucks about that. Ever heard of Douglas Wilder, Ravi? Of course not. Remember 2004 when Kerry led Bush by 10 points?

The true believers are the only voters with long memories. In a few days this blows over, Obama's numbers drop and McCain gets a bounce, the Evangelicals remain ignited, everyone else forgets, they're back to a statistical tie, and the race goes on.

:badgrin: :eusa_clap: :eusa_boohoo: :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
how does legal abortion have anything to do with eugenics? there is no genetic modification or selective breeding here. where has bobo advocated either of those?

Did you miss his post about aborting a retarded child no matter how far along?

Eugenics is streamlining a population using various tactics..including abortion...and euthanasia. Read up on Margaret Sanger, and the history of the legalization of abortion.

You target a certain population...in this case, the poor, the young, and minority, and you encourage (or in some cases, force) abortion and/or sterilization upon them. YOu make it palatable, you teach it as a viable and acceptable option to having children, while at the same time encouraging self-destructive behavior.

Same with euthanasia. You make it palatable by claiming it's doing some poor person a favor who hasn't the wherewithal to speak for themselves....generally someone who is mentally ill, retarded, or physically infirm...but in some cases, just children who are "undesirables" for whatever reason. You market it as being best for whichever poor soul whose life you want to take, then you take it.

This is how they get away with "post birth" abortions in...Denmark? Sweden? I can't remember. Doctors no longer need permission from anyone to euthanize babies or the infirm.

It's marketed in a way that makes it palatable. It always is. But it's still the same thing. It's eugenics and it's wrong.

Indeed, it's fun watching those evangelicals support pre-marital sex and the failure of Abstinence Only education.

I mean, of COURSE jebus would ONLY vote for the sex pot whose family values extends as far as her daughters bedroom door!

:lol:

Hmmm...my guess is that this poor kid went to public schools where she was taught sex is okay and you don't have to tell your mommy, we'll make it right....

And you haven't seen anyone support pre-marital sex. Same old sad story. People are people. I know you lefties expect us to be perfect in every way, otherwise, who would you have to look up to (heathens that you generally are) but we keep saying..nobody's perfect. That's why it's important to teach responsible, LEGAL behavior, encourage family support, and deal with the consequences of your behavior.

Hmmm...my guess is that this poor kid went to public schools where she was taught sex is okay and you don't have to tell your mommy, we'll make it right....

HA!

yea, and of COURSE a fucking governor of the state is only an involved parent while the commercial is being shot, eh?

Taking a shot at public school doesn't erase the FACT that her own example is a fucking FARCE compared to the platform she stands on.

And you haven't seen anyone support pre-marital sex. Same old sad story. People are people. I know you lefties expect us to be perfect in every way, otherwise, who would you have to look up to (heathens that you generally are) but we keep saying..nobody's perfect. That's why it's important to teach responsible, LEGAL behavior, encourage family support, and deal with the consequences of your behavior.

Indeed, voting for Palin despite her failures as a parent and her political platform IS a vote for enabling pre-marital sex despite the rhetoric. It's like voting against homosexuality while fishing for some dick in a restroom.. uh, not that the GOP has any experienc... er....

And yes, if you are going to tow a line and insist that everyone else meet your moral stnadard then you'd better be goddamn ready to live by your own rules. Ask Jimmy Swaggart all about that...

It;s funny how "nobody's perfect" when YOUR kind is busy getting busted for exactly the behaviour you'd otherwise insist can be head off with an abstinence only program... FUNNY how that works.

just finished a couple glasses of oban 14 year over a few articles on palin's daughter.

reading quote after quote from various evangelical figures lending support to the palins made it OBVIOUS me to that this whole thing was planned.

i'm not saying she got PREGNANT for this reason, im saying the mccain camp was aware of the situation and knew they could use the pregnancy to their advantage.

the evangelicals will mobilize, while everyone else will forget about this whole thing within a day or two. all pro, no con.

everyone and their freakin' mom had a well-worded statement ready to go right after the announcement.

come on guys, be conspiratorial with me. that's just not something you MISS when you're vetting a potential VP nominee.

this doesnt quite qualify as disinformation - since the announcement was true - but its pretty damn close.

the mccain campaign connected with "the base" today, in a VERY VERY VERY GOOD way, and managed to play the kos kids like a fiddle at the same time:badgrin:

You're a dumbass through and through. But I think you might be right this time.

I'm getting the uneasy feeling that this election is going to once again prove how much better the right is than the left when it comes to mass voter manipulation. And the left is just playing right into their hands.

Once again, it's a tenet of the left, not of the right, that the right are somehow "better" or less fallible than the right.

Hence the uncontrolled glee you exhibit when a 17 year old girl gets pregnant.

Out of 5 kids, one of her kids gets pregnant while in school. Big fucking deal, are you serious? She's having the baby, like thousands upon thousands of other girls do every year. Even in the very best homes. If this is the worst thing you can find on this woman, you guys are eating it big time in November.

I love the gloating. I guess you think this is proof positive that it's better to have non-parental consent abortions...because having a baby might mess up the political career of your mommy.

Typical.

Eugenics is streamlining a population using various tactics..including abortion...and euthanasia.

You target a certain population...in this case, the poor, the young, and minority, and you encourage (or in some cases, force) abortion and/or sterilization upon them. YOu make it palatable, you teach it as a viable and acceptable option to having children, while at the same time encouraging self-destructive behavior.

streamlining? more like picking and choosing which traits to keep and get rid of. that isnt being done here. and i dont think bobo is saying all MR children need to be aborted. just that the parent has the option to. i really dont see how you can claim it is being practiced through the individual act of abortion.

i didnt realize only the poor, young, or minorites were the only ones having abortions. :wtf:

Who Has Abortions? - Forbes.com

streamlining? more like picking and choosing which traits to keep and get rid of. that isnt being done here. and i dont think bobo is saying all MR children need to be aborted. just that the parent has the option to. i really dont see how you can claim it is being practiced through the individual act of abortion.

i didnt realize only the poor, young, or minorites were the only ones having abortions. :wtf:

Who Has Abortions? - Forbes.com

You need to do some more research. Inner cities and poor rural communities are the populations which are targeted. The arguments used to encourage abortion are catch phrases and triggers which tell these populations that children born to unwed, poor mothers are abused, unloved, and grow up to be criminal. None of which is true, none of which has ever been proved...and you know, these are the exact same arguments used by Sanger and the Nazis when justifying the use of eugenics.

Sanger was actually much more honest and out there with her arguments. She thought all minorities were "substandard" and thought they should be sterilized, forcibly...and that all "substandards" in terms of intelligence and physical capability and characteristics be "euthanized" for the good of the species. Despite the fact that she had her own illegtimate daughter.

Do a search of Bobo's posts and see how he posts about women, see the things he says about abortion, and about how "substandard" children should be dealt with, at the whim of the mother.

Oh, and I know minorities and the poor aren't the only ones getting abortions. Middle class white girls get them because they're easy and cheap. But the WAY the ball is kept rolling is to convince everyone if these poor minorities are "forced" to have their children, they'll abuse, abandon, and infect them..and that eventually the children who aren't aborted will become criminals.

You need to do some more research. Inner cities and poor rural communities are the populations which are targeted. The arguments used to encourage abortion are catch phrases and triggers which tell these populations that children born to unwed, poor mothers are abused, unloved, and grow up to be criminal. None of which is true, none of which has ever been proved...and you know, these are the exact same arguments used by Sanger and the Nazis when justifying the use of eugenics.

Sanger was actually much more honest and out there with her arguments. She thought all minorities were "substandard" and thought they should be sterilized, forcibly...and that all "substandards" in terms of intelligence and physical capability and characteristics be "euthanized" for the good of the species. Despite the fact that she had her own illegtimate daughter.

Do a search of Bobo's posts and see how he posts about women, see the things he says about abortion, and about how "substandard" children should be dealt with, at the whim of the mother.

why dont you do the research? you need to back your claims, after all. not about bobo, but those with undesirable traits being forced to have abortions rather than procreate.

Oh, and I know minorities and the poor aren't the only ones getting abortions. Middle class white girls get them because they're easy and cheap. But the WAY the ball is kept rolling is to convince everyone if these poor minorities are "forced" to have their children, they'll abuse, abandon, and infect them..and that eventually the children who aren't aborted will become criminals.

The women who abort are more likely to be bad parents. They are also more likely to not have a good extended family. For example, you have a parent that lives near by, so you have the kid because you have free daycare. You can go about your life because you have this help. Some women don't have this help.

I knew a girl who's family had a lot of money. But they still let their daughter go on welfare. She got knocked up and she applied for every government program she could get her hands on.

And, the father was a dead beat dad.

They were white, of course. LOL.

The women who abort are more likely to be bad parents. They are also more likely to not have a good extended family. For example, you have a parent that lives near by, so you have the kid because you have free daycare. You can go about your life because you have this help. Some women don't have this help.

I knew a girl who's family had a lot of money. But they still let their daughter go on welfare. She got knocked up and she applied for every government program she could get her hands on.

And, the father was a dead beat dad.

They were white, of course. LOL.

Yeah, those are the Nazi talking points.
Prove that mothers who abort would be bad mothers, dumbass. Let's see some stats.

New Topics

Forum List

Back