The Post-Election Fallout Is Going to Be Brutal for the Party That Loses the White House Race

It's not even about ideology anymore. It's about keeping the retard from touching himself in public and embarrassing everyone around him at this point.

No way will Biden be elected to office, so that won't happen.

We've got our candidate and were pretty happy with her. It's half the GOP that is settling and the other half is made up of inbreds like Steve McRacist.

Good luck with that, Hillary is a train wreck, except she will lie about it.

Trump is asking why the US doesn't use nuclear weapons. He's a birther and believes voter fraud is rampant. On a good day he's as bad as Alex Jones.

There is no comparison of competence between Trump and Clinton. Clinton has an in depth understanding of how government works, Trump struggles with combing his 'hair'.

Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life. How can anyone believe anything that she says. She has lied about Libya, lied about her emails, lied about her not ever having two phones, which is really funny because who in the hell cares, lied about Bosnia and when confronted with lies, she will double down. She lied about Pat Smith and called her a liar.

I can compare them to each other because you can't trust what either one will say. All their promises are worthless.

Two worthless untrustworthy candidates.

Right, and Trump has never been caught in a lie. Clinton lies like most politicians lie, she doesn't play coy with racists, she doesn't talk about not taking nukes off the table when talking about Europe...fucking Europe!? She has never said she wants to penalize women for having abortions. She doesn't pick fights with people just for the hell of it. Between Trump and Clinton, there is a huge difference, I'm absolutely with her.

There is little resemblance between McGovern and Trump. I don't so the Democratic party looking back at McGovern with embarrassment. I don't see Democrats having to excuse McGovern's campaign or the votes that he did receive, he simply got his ass kicked.

Trump is different. At some point the Republican party has to forcefully make a turn away from Trump. That doesn't happen with non-endorsement endorsements. It doesn't happen by giving up and voting for a pseudo politician running under the banner of a pseudo political party and ideology. The GOP will only overcome Trump, Trumpism and far right wing morons by directly confronting them. Or, leave the party when you lose.
If you are saying that McGovern was not mentally crazed, OK. But your argument about Trump is specious. He will get his ass kicked. The GOP regulars and mainstream leaders will not put up with him at that. They won't have to.

If Trump gets his ass kicked (he'll lose at best by 4-5 points, probably less) and you rub it into the noses of wingnuts then I hope every Democrat on this board rubs your nose in the fact that you stood by and did nothing and let Democrats fix your problems for you.

How is advocating against him The entire primary doing nothing?

By voting for Johnson and making your vote pointless. To get rid of Trump there is only one person to vote for where you are being productive.

Also in general, decades of Republicans pandering to cultural wackjobs gave the country Trump. Moderate Republicans were all to happy to cede territory within their own party if for the sake that they can exploit their votes.

Well, it's now apparent how well that worked out and we all get to pay the price for it if Trump wins.

Hopefully the Democrats can do the job that moderate Republicans failed to do, defend the country from their Frankenstein.
:) If the Dems could get rid of the evil KKK and whites supremacists, getting rid of the trumphucs is easy peasy.

What caused that shift was one democratic president who signed significant legislation into law.

1. The Civil Rights Act in 1964
2. The Voting Rights Act in 1965

The crazy bigots and racists in the southern states who were democratic ran quickly to the republican party.

nixon welcomed them with open arms with his southern strategy.

You're going to have to look long and hard for a republican president to do such monumental things as LBJ did in his presidency.

You're going to look long and hard to find a republican politician who is going to refuse support from the crazy people who are now the republican base.

No way will Biden be elected to office, so that won't happen.

We've got our candidate and were pretty happy with her. It's half the GOP that is settling and the other half is made up of inbreds like Steve McRacist.

Trump is asking why the US doesn't use nuclear weapons. He's a birther and believes voter fraud is rampant. On a good day he's as bad as Alex Jones.

There is no comparison of competence between Trump and Clinton. Clinton has an in depth understanding of how government works, Trump struggles with combing his 'hair'.

Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life. How can anyone believe anything that she says. She has lied about Libya, lied about her emails, lied about her not ever having two phones, which is really funny because who in the hell cares, lied about Bosnia and when confronted with lies, she will double down. She lied about Pat Smith and called her a liar.

I can compare them to each other because you can't trust what either one will say. All their promises are worthless.

Right, and Trump has never been caught in a lie. Clinton lies like most politicians lie, she doesn't play coy with racists, she doesn't talk about not taking nukes off the table when talking about Europe...fucking Europe!? She has never said she wants to penalize women for having abortions. She doesn't pick fights with people just for the hell of it. Between Trump and Clinton, there is a huge difference, I'm absolutely with her.

You can't read can you? What do you think I mean when I say you can't trust either one? Clinton's lies have killed people, Clinton's lies have hurt people. She isn't just about political lies, she lies because she is a compulsive liar, even when confronted with the truth.

Trump is a liar, so is Clinton, no difference. I can't believe a word either of them says because you can't tell when they are lying or not. Clinton's lie put us in conflict with Libya and cost lives in Libya. I'm not supporting that. No way, nor will I support Trump.

You can't read can you? What do you think I mean when I say you can't trust either one? Clinton's lies have killed people, Clinton's lies have hurt people. She isn't just about political lies, she lies because she is a compulsive liar, even when confronted with the truth.

Trump is a liar, so is Clinton, no difference. I can't believe a word either of them says because you can't tell when they are lying or not. Clinton's lie put us in conflict with Libya and cost lives in Libya. I'm not supporting that. No way, nor will I support Trump.

Talking in platitudes, or parroting Reich wing talking points will get you nowhere on this board.

YOU STATED THIS:

"Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life. How can anyone believe anything that she says. She has lied about Libya, lied about her emails, lied about her not ever having two phones, which is really funny because who in the hell cares, lied about Bosnia and when confronted with lies, she will double down. She lied about Pat Smith and called her a liar."

A. How did she lie about Libya?
B. How did she lie about her emails?
C. WTF is it about two phones that she lied about?
D. How did she lie to Pat Smith? Do you know Pat Smith personally, or where you in the room when this supposed lie took place?
E. Bosnia?

So when you get on this board to launch all kinds of accusations against ANY candidate you had better bring along a lot of verifiable links with you. Because what's coming out of your mouth right now has been spoon fed to you by Reich wing talk radio and those on FOX news who's primary job is to convince you that Hillary Clinton is the biggest liar, criminal ever--and they will spin it and spin it to no end. They will use any possible means--now matter how much they have to heat and shrink--and wring it out to make it seem real.

You exemplify the main reason the Republican Party has been shattered into pieces. The hate, with enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling from Reich wing talk show hosts over these many years has now come back full circle, and Donald Trump, the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate ever to run for POTUS is the Republican nominee because of it.

148611_600.jpg

Last edited:

Talking in platitudes, or parroting Reich wing talking points will get you nowhere on this board.

YOU STATED THIS:

"Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life. How can anyone believe anything that she says. She has lied about Libya, lied about her emails, lied about her not ever having two phones, which is really funny because who in the hell cares, lied about Bosnia and when confronted with lies, she will double down. She lied about Pat Smith and called her a liar."

D. How did she lie to Pat Smith? Do you know Pat Smith personally, or where you in the room when this supposed lie took place?
E. Bosnia?

So when you get on this board to launch all kinds of accusations against ANY candidate you had better bring along a lot of verifiable links with you. Because what's coming out of your mouth right now has been spoon fed to you by Reich wing talk radio and those on FOX news who's primary job is to convince you that Hillary Clinton is the biggest liar, criminal ever--and they will spin it and spin it to no end. They will use any possible means--now matter how much they have to heat and shrink--and wring it out to make it seem real.

You exemplify the main reason the Republican Party has been shattered into pieces. The hate, with enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling from Reich wing talk show hosts over these many years has now come back full circle, and Donald Trump, the most incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate ever to run for POTUS is the Republican nominee because of it.

148611_600.jpg

Her state department circulated lies that Libya had rape rooms and women were raped with out conscious, that was a big propaganda piece that was not found to be true. Clinton said she sent no classified emails on her server, the FBI said she sent a few. She claimed she did not have two cell phones that was the excuse given as to why didn't have a government email. Really a stupid excuse. Will all the lies Clinton has told I'll take Smith's word over hers. If you don't know about the Bosnia lie, then you are a partisan nut job.

So if you think Clinton is better, that is fine by me, I don't and nothing anyone has said has convinced me otherwise. Neither her nor Trump deserve my vote.

As far as hate? I hate no one, and your cartoon has no bearing on my opinion as I don't listen to Rush, Fox or MSNBC.

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

Her state department circulated lies that Libya had rape rooms and women were raped with out conscious, that was a big propaganda piece that was not found to be true. Clinton said she sent no classified emails on her server, the FBI said she sent a few. She claimed she did not have two cell phones that was the excuse given as to why didn't have a government email. Really a stupid excuse. Will all the lies Clinton has told I'll take Smith's word over hers. If you don't know about the Bosnia lie, then you are a partisan nut job.

So if you think Clinton is better, that is fine by me, I don't and nothing anyone has said has convinced me otherwise. Neither her nor Trump deserve my vote.

As far as hate? I hate no one, and your cartoon has no bearing on my opinion as I don't listen to Rush, Fox or MSNBC.

The International Criminal Court said Libya was raping it's civilians, Clinton pointed to it.

I don't want a president who doesn't understand why the US doesn't use nukes. Lates polls (especially in swing states) suggests Trump w/nukes is unpopular.

If you are saying that McGovern was not mentally crazed, OK. But your argument about Trump is specious. He will get his ass kicked. The GOP regulars and mainstream leaders will not put up with him at that. They won't have to.

If Trump gets his ass kicked (he'll lose at best by 4-5 points, probably less) and you rub it into the noses of wingnuts then I hope every Democrat on this board rubs your nose in the fact that you stood by and did nothing and let Democrats fix your problems for you.

How is advocating against him The entire primary doing nothing?

By voting for Johnson and making your vote pointless. To get rid of Trump there is only one person to vote for where you are being productive.

Also in general, decades of Republicans pandering to cultural wackjobs gave the country Trump. Moderate Republicans were all to happy to cede territory within their own party if for the sake that they can exploit their votes.

Well, it's now apparent how well that worked out and we all get to pay the price for it if Trump wins.

Hopefully the Democrats can do the job that moderate Republicans failed to do, defend the country from their Frankenstein.
:) If the Dems could get rid of the evil KKK and whites supremacists, getting rid of the trumphucs is easy peasy.

What caused that shift was one democratic president who signed significant legislation into law.

1. The Civil Rights Act in 1964
2. The Voting Rights Act in 1965

The crazy bigots and racists in the southern states who were democratic ran quickly to the republican party.

nixon welcomed them with open arms with his southern strategy.

You're going to have to look long and hard for a republican president to do such monumental things as LBJ did in his presidency.

You're going to look long and hard to find a republican politician who is going to refuse support from the crazy people who are now the republican base.

Yep, Reagan couldn't even do it. He actually courted wingnuts.

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

Link--Link--Link--Link If you cannot provide a single verifiable link--then it's all Bullshit.

You are spouting off Reich wing talking points, you're a parrot of them so you're listening to Reich wing talk show hosts--to come up with the bullshit. This is the Tea Party way--they get 100% of their information from Reich wing talk show hosts--that heat it up, shrink it down, throw water on it, wring it out to get the story that they then spoon feed you. You gobble it all up and run with it--thinking you now KNOW everything, when in reality, you don't know jack shit.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Last edited:

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

The International Criminal Court said Libya was raping it's civilians, Clinton pointed to it.

I don't want a president who doesn't understand why the US doesn't use nukes. Lates polls (especially in swing states) suggests Trump w/nukes is unpopular.

True, we should always follow the polls. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

Link--Link--Link--Link If you cannot provide a single verifiable link--then it's all Bullshit.

You are spouting off Reich wing talking points, you're a parrot of them so you're listening to Reich wing talk show hosts--to come up with the bullshit. This is the Tea Party way--they get 100% of their information from Reich wing talk show hosts--that heat it up, shrink it, throw water on it and wring it out to get the story they spoon feed you. You gobble it all up and run with it--thinking you now KNOW everything, when in reality, you don't know jack shit.

I provide links in other threads multiple times. If you don't want to believe it, you won't believe it. If you aren't interested enough in the truth you won't look it up. Ostriches is what the Dems love.

I don't listen to right wing radio or left wing radio. I listen to sports radio. Better and honest dialogue.

Never was a tea party anything. Never claimed to know it all. Your bigoted stereotyping seems to work in your partisan whackadoodle world. Doesn't work well in mine.

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

You are spouting off Reich wing talking points, you're a parrot of them so you're listening to Reich wing talk show hosts--to come up with the bullshit. This is the Tea Party way--they get 100% of their information from Reich wing talk show hosts--that heat it up, shrink it, throw water on it and wring it out to get the story they spoon feed you. You gobble it all up and run with it--thinking you now KNOW everything, when in reality, you don't know jack shit.

I provide links in other threads multiple times. If you don't want to believe it, you won't believe it. If you aren't interested enough in the truth you won't look it up. Ostriches is what the Dems love.

I don't listen to right wing radio or left wing radio. I listen to sports radio. Better and honest dialogue.

Never was a tea party anything. Never claimed to know it all. Your bigoted stereotyping seems to work in your partisan whackadoodle world. Doesn't work well in mine.

You're continual parroting of Reich wing talk show host rhetoric, is tatoo'ed on your forehead. Anyone that has been involved in politics for any length of time would see right through you, so it's futile for you to try and deny it.

You cannot provide a link, you won't read a link--if it doesn't come out of a Reich wing talk show host's mouth you won't believe it.

Neither her nor Trump deserve my vote.
That right there is the biggest issue. I'm voting for Hillary but that's 100% motivated by the fact Trump and the folks he empowers scare the crap out of me.

On topic, the fall out from the election will be fairly minimal on the DNC side if Hillary loses. There just aren't a lot of folks that into her. She's got a high disapproval rating, and in 2008 the DNC fell all over itself to try to block her and the rest of the Clinton cronies from taking control of the party. If she loses, no one will care and the last of the Clinton dynasty will be quietly put out to pasture.

On the GOP side it's going to be worse. There's going to be a huge fall out from a Trump loss. Nearly every wing of the party will be screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!" and Trump rose to power through populists. They'll burn the party to the ground if they feel the party betrayed them. It's not going to help that Trump isn't likely to be gracious in defeat. He loves attention and during the primary his "concessions" were barely concessions. He's going to fight this out possibly all the way to 2020 in the media.

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

You're continual parroting of Reich wing talk show host rhetoric, is tatoo'ed on your forehead. Anyone that has been involved in politics for any length of time would see right through you, so it's futile for you to try and deny it.

You cannot provide a link, you won't read a link--if it doesn't come out of a Reich wing talk show host's mouth you won't believe it.

And "I am a dumbshit partisan" is tattooed to your head. You know nothing about me, but continue to tell me, I find you entertaining comic relief.

YOU STATED THIS:

E. Bosnia?

148611_600.jpg

You are spouting off Reich wing talking points, you're a parrot of them so you're listening to Reich wing talk show hosts--to come up with the bullshit. This is the Tea Party way--they get 100% of their information from Reich wing talk show hosts--that heat it up, shrink it down, throw water on it, wring it out to get the story that they then spoon feed you. You gobble it all up and run with it--thinking you now KNOW everything, when in reality, you don't know jack shit.

You guys are the same sock! You parrot each other. LOL!!!!!

That right there is the biggest issue. I'm voting for Hillary but that's 100% motivated by the fact Trump and the folks he empowers scare the crap out of me.

On topic, the fall out from the election will be fairly minimal on the DNC side if Hillary loses. There just aren't a lot of folks that into her. She's got a high disapproval rating, and in 2008 the DNC fell all over itself to try to block her and the rest of the Clinton cronies from taking control of the party. If she loses, no one will care and the last of the Clinton dynasty will be quietly put out to pasture.

On the GOP side it's going to be worse. There's going to be a huge fall out from a Trump loss. Nearly every wing of the party will be screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!" and Trump rose to power through populists. They'll burn the party to the ground if they feel the party betrayed them. It's not going to help that Trump isn't likely to be gracious in defeat. He loves attention and during the primary his "concessions" were barely concessions. He's going to fight this out possibly all the way to 2020 in the media.

I can understand your logic. I just can't stand either person. I don't understand how you can go through 16 candidates and arrive at Trump as the best. Something is wrong with the system.

I can understand your logic. I just can't stand either person. I don't understand how you can go through 16 candidates and arrive at Trump as the best. Something is wrong with the system.

Something is mentally wrong with the idiots that voted for Trump. 54% of the Republican party did not cast a vote for this Chimpanzee. He won the most votes, 13.3 million, but 16 million voted against him.
Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

It's freaking nauseating to know that there's so many dumbass's in this country that are making decisions based upon Reich wing spoon fed anger and voting with their emotions--(that never ends up in a good result.)
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Something is mentally wrong with the idiots that voted for Trump. 54% of the Republican party did not cast a vote for this Chimpanzee. He won the most votes, 13.3 million, but 16 million voted against him.
Trump got the most GOP votes ever — both for and against him — and other fun facts

It's freaking nauseating to know that there's so many dumbass's in this country that are making decisions based upon Reich wing spoon fed anger and voting with their emotions--(that never ends up in a good result.)
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

A vote for someone isn't necessarily a vote against another. If a person votes for Sander it doesn't mean you voted against Clinton. It could mean you prefer Sanders over Clinton.

The record votes meant that the GOP were more excited about their candidates.

Looks like the Republican Party is imploding

Wait til the finger pointing after the election

We agree that the post-election fall out could be brutal...
==

Donald Trump is claiming that Obama has done such a terrible job of running the executive branch, the economy, and the military that he alone can step in and fix everything...

The vote will be over whether people believe this or not.

==

[snip]

But let's not forget that the so-called wise elements of the RW contingent who set themselves on a path, from 2008 onward, to try and bring about a failure of BO's presidency, oblivious to the fact that he was picking up the chaotic mantle of the net results of the malfeasant Cheney-Bush fuhrerprinzip, and its catastrophic effect on the US gov't treasury, the economy, not to mention the military fiasco in Iraq, Dubya's war of choice, started because a mysterious voice in his head told him to "smite" his enemies in the Middle East.

[snip]

It doesn't seem to matter that the race-tainted hate-based malevolent call for BO's presidential failure, aimed at doing everything to stone wall and limit his administration's capacity to create solutions, also seemed to be a siren call to undermine the American sense of Constitutional balance and political compromise in the body politic, by creating devisive polarizing issues that need not have seen the light of political day. Inevitably, G. Dubya Bush and his henchmen Messrs Cheney & Rumsfeld, are the real co-conspirators of American political fail.

[snap]

Mr. Trump, if he wins, will be the icing on the cake of the Bush debacle, and Rodhill, if she wins, without winning the House and Senate, will most likely get the same uncooperative treatment that Obama got.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back