NBC: Trump staff suicidal, campaign manager just collecting his check

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Peter Alexander on Twitter
John Harwood on Twitter

Peter Alexanders from NBC corroborates CNBC's John Harwood's report...

longtime ally of Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager: "Manafort not challenging Trump anymore. Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

The toilet that is trump is being flushed down the crapper! hahaha

John Harwood on Twitter

longtime ally of Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager: "Manafort not challenging Trump anymore. Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC is talking about Trump's mental health right now.

John Harwood on Twitter

This is terrible. Should hurt him in the polls

totally false story

Wow. this is super desperation ck. I've never seen the shit like this before? Why are they panicking so big? You have to remember I have no television and at best I get my data from this website.

So why are they so freaked out?

John Harwood on Twitter

Who?

And is that DR O'Donnell?

He just fired Brookover or whatever his name is. My guess is that he will be bringing in some more establishment friendly campaign staffers soon to appease the GOP backroom who might be afraid he could drag down the majority in the Senate if he continue to wing it.

John Harwood on Twitter

Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC just mention this. He will be discussing it shortly.

totally false story

Wow. this is super desperation ck. I've never seen the shit like this before? Why are they panicking so big? You have to remember I have no television and at best I get my data from this website.

They are very fearful that he can actually win TD.

I guess. I've never seen them this scared. Don't get me wrong. This is a good thing.I've seen a lot of elections but never one like this and HEY I am one happy soul here watching this go down.

Life is good. Just came into a whole batch of $$$$$$ and thinking of heading down to your neck of the woods. I really do believe that this man is everything about making America great again. My dad adored him waaaaaaaaay back when with the old "roast" shows. Trump was always an asshole.My kinda asshole. And always funny. If Trump makes it to 1600 in his old way I really do believe he will make America great again.

In the classic. He makes me believe. And that's what counts for everyone who believes in him.

John Harwood on Twitter

Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC just mention this. He will be discussing it shortly.

John Harwood on Twitter

Just looked up O'Donnell

Doesn't seem to have a medical background

There is not an honest or wise man alive who isn't worried about either of those corrupt evil people obtaining the presidency

totally false story

They are very fearful that he can actually win TD.

I guess. I've never seen them this scared. Don't get me wrong. This is a good thing.I've seen a lot of elections but never one like this and HEY I am one happy soul here watching this go down.

Life is good. Just came into a whole batch of $$$$$$ and thinking of heading down to your neck of the woods. I really do believe that this man is everything about making America great again. My dad adored him waaaaaaaaay back when with the old "roast" shows. Trump was always an asshole.My kinda asshole. And always funny. If Trump makes it to 1600 in his old way I really do believe he will make America great again.

In the classic. He makes me believe. And that's what counts for everyone who believes in him.
LOL You post reminds me of the Holy Roller preachers. Standing up and screaming 'Believe, Believe' and a bunch of the illiterate ignoramouses did, and gave the bastards money that they should have been spending on their children. So, you believe. Are you going to sign the pledge? Give the salute with your right arm?

B9321718205Z.1_20160411172457_000_GC1E1N256.1-0.jpg

Forum List

Back