The Popularity of America

They do know eminem, only because he's one of them, ethnically.
But they also know Britney Spears, the Backstreet Boys, and Disturbed, and ACDC and things like that, because they're involved in European culture.

Have you been outside the US?

Everything you just posted is absolute bullshit of the highest order. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Every nation and every region has a different market but products, including American ones, are everywhere.

Yes I have been outside of the USA... and no... American homegrown separatist culture isn't found everywhere.
And much of the stuff with American labels, are made in first world countries outside of the USA to Metric specifications and that country's quality standards.
When you said outside the country, did you mean a brothel in Mexico? Cuz that doesn't count.

Hip hop in China.
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in India
13.jpg

Hip hop in Japan
japanesehiphop.jpg

Hip hop in Germany
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in Brazil
nate-mendehlson.jpg

120124-arabian-knightz.jpg

This is Hip hop in Egypt
Check out the name: Sphinx (right) with the rest of the Arabian Knightz crew. (Photo courtesy Arabian Knightz)

--------------

The bottom line? US Black Culture is a world wide phenomenon.

I have seen it in poor countries in the Americas.
Never seen it in Europe, nor in the Middle East.

My sister who was in Japan, also never seen it before in Japan.

And I only seen it among the Lebanese minority in Sydney, when In Australia.
Nobody else.
I have spent a lot of time in Europe...a lot, and American cultural influence is all over the place. Everywhere.

BTW, the only other country outside of the USA, in the world where Basketball is at all popular or common, isn't any Black country... but in fact Israel.
And that is not in accordance with US ghetto black culture, but because it is historically a EUROPEAN Jewish Game.
:)
It's an all American game....

As a matter of fact, nobody in Australia knew who Xibit was.
I don't know what Xibit is. I assume it's a computer program?

He's an American ghetto rapper.
Btw, thanks for validating my point.
There is only several thousand rap artist in the USA..

They also didn't know Busta Rhymes, or Snoop Dogg, nor Puff Daddy either.
Want to go down that road ? it leads to nowhere.
It goes somewhere...... You just seem to know rappers from the 1990's, did you miss the ones from the 1980's? 1970's?

It goes somewhere...... You just seem to know rappers from the 1990's, did you miss the ones from the 1980's? 1970's?

Sure it goes somewhere...
from 12 to 12 on the clock.
lol

No, but RDean has already pointed out several rappers that are in many other nations. You know you have utterly failed when RDean is resoundingly proving you wrong.
Nothing better than rapping in Russian...

Sure it goes somewhere...
from 12 to 12 on the clock.
lol
Bill Haily? Is that you?

BTW, the only other country outside of the USA, in the world where Basketball is at all popular or common, isn't any Black country... but in fact Israel.
And that is not in accordance with US ghetto black culture, but because it is historically a EUROPEAN Jewish Game.
I have lived in Europe for some time and spent a lot of time in various European countries. Basketball is played there in the schools, during gym. Some schools have both boys' and girls' basketball teams. The more popular sports of a country are bigger, like skiing in Austria and Germany, football in all European countries, etc., but basketball is prevalent everywhere. I was in Spain last summer and many people, with teens, had basketball hoops in their driveways.

I have lived in Europe for some time and spent a lot of time in various European countries. Basketball is played there in the schools, during gym. Some schools have both boys' and girls' basketball teams. The more popular sports of a country are bigger, like skiing in Austria and Germany, football in all European countries, etc., but basketball is prevalent everywhere. I was in Spain last summer and many people, with teens, had basketball hoops in their driveways.

Where are the people who make their living as Basketball players, or college students playing basketball in Europe competitively against other schools ?
Where is the world class skill in it ?

Well I meant it was invented in the USA. The harping harker claimed it twasn't.....But we enjoy bantering with the barking mad trolls...

Well I meant it was invented in the USA. The harping harker claimed it twasn't.....But we enjoy bantering with the barking mad trolls...

The sport of Basketball originates in the USA, from the European Jewish immigrants.

The sport of Basketball originates in the USA, from the European Jewish immigrants.
Who cares what religion they were, it's a game, dork...

Where are the people who make their living as Basketball players, or college students playing basketball in Europe competitively against other schools ?
In China, for one.

Yao-Ming.jpg

Yi-Jianlian.jpg

The point is, my point is, that to say America has very little cultural influence around the world is monumentally ignorant. Of all countries in the world, America has the most world wide modern cultural influence. For example, English is the international language. American style in clothing, movies, television, music, fast food, etc., is picked up by other cultures everywhere.

As for the Op, the poster isn't aware of where the Japanese and Koreans have their electronics made, among other things. You can pay for quality control, or you can cut corners on anything; it's all in the specifications a company contracts for and pays for. They buy a lot of their machine tools from the U.S., one field the U.S. does very well in.

In China, for one.

In America and Israel, that is where.

Forum List

Back