The Popularity of America

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I'm not trying to be offensive...
But this is America's hurdle in world trade.

The stuff in the foreman mills stores in Philadelphia is not popular outside of the USA for several reasons.

1. It is not seen as designer fashion clothing outside of the ghetto in the USA, much less in other countries, it is seen as ugly, cheap rags that doesn't fit anyone.
2. That style is seen as a social rebellion against an oppressor that doesn't exist in other western countries outside of the USA.
3. The bagginess of the clothing at Foreman Mills in Philadelphia, is from a prison culture that doesn't exist outside of the USA.

And then the White American fashion also isn't popular outside of the USA for these several reasons.

1. It is made in 3rd world countries, seen as a dishonor in the world of fashion.
2. It is seen as produced in mass, as opposed to artistically crafted, also a dishonor in the world of fashion.
3. It is seen as Cheap, which isn't seen as fashionable.
4. it is seen as the rags of Poverty, because they are made to be affordable to people who are working for slave wages and treated poorly.

5. The fashion of the American Southwest is seen as the style of a Racist, evil Madman, the Cowboy who is uneducated, shoots people, gives guns to children, and votes for politicians who keep people poor, and who eats the same food, nearly the same way as the pigs in his Barn.

And American fashion ideas today are not the Latin fashion that dominates the world market.

The Cars and Trucks of the USA isn't popular outside of the USA for several reasons.

They're too big, they cost more than what they're worth, around 6 European countries make better cars, and they're rather unsafe and unreliable.. and they're costly to fuel, and they're hard to repair in other countries because they're not metric specified.
And the parts are made in countries with no technological, industrial or engineering tradition.

The American electronics are not popular because of the same reason with the labor being from 3rd world countries, and the quality is outmatched by some European countries, Japan and South Korea.

American food is unpopular, because its made from Chemicals, GMO, and industrial materials as opposed to being true Food and comes from uncultured and insincere, commercialized sources.

:)

Have you been outside the US?

Everything you just posted is absolute bullshit of the highest order. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Every nation and every region has a different market but products, including American ones, are everywhere.

• Banned

Everything you just posted is absolute bullshit of the highest order. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Every nation and every region has a different market but products, including American ones, are everywhere.

Yes I have been outside of the USA... and no... American homegrown separatist culture isn't found everywhere.
And much of the stuff with American labels, are made in first world countries outside of the USA to Metric specifications and that country's quality standards.

Yes I have been outside of the USA... and no... American homegrown separatist culture isn't found everywhere.
And much of the stuff with American labels, are made in first world countries outside of the USA to Metric specifications and that country's quality standards.
American homegrown separatist culture?

Were you expecting American culture to be in products sold in other markets? Well that is asinine. Do you really think that Chinese food here in the US is indicative of actual Chinese food? lol.

You see US products overseas that are targeted for that market in the same manner that you see other nations produces created for our market. There is a reason that McDonalds is in virtually every nation on the planet and a reason that they make changes to the menu to attract the market that they go into.

• Banned

American homegrown separatist culture?

Were you expecting American culture to be in products sold in other markets? Well that is asinine. Do you really think that Chinese food here in the US is indicative of actual Chinese food? lol.

You see US products overseas that are targeted for that market in the same manner that you see other nations produces created for our market. There is a reason that McDonalds is in virtually every nation on the planet and a reason that they make changes to the menu to attract the market that they go into.

The Chinese food in the USA is the Chinese food before communism in China, in fact the recipes have come from various Chinese people, and Chinese figures, from Pre-Comunist China.
As a matter of fact, General TSO's Chicken, comes from General TSO, from the old Chinese Army before communism.

The Chinese Army that was our ally in World war 2... NOT our Enemy (the PLA).

Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Banned
And yes, American homegrown separatist culture.

The black rap clothing.
The American Baseball and Football clothing.
The Cowboy clothing.
The GMO, the Chemicals and the Industrial materials that have been found in American commercially produced food.
The Military style vehicles and the Giant cars and trucks.

You name it.

When you said outside the country, did you mean a brothel in Mexico? Cuz that doesn't count.

Hip hop in China.
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in India
13.jpg

Hip hop in Japan
japanesehiphop.jpg

Hip hop in Germany
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in Brazil
nate-mendehlson.jpg

120124-arabian-knightz.jpg

This is Hip hop in Egypt
Check out the name: Sphinx (right) with the rest of the Arabian Knightz crew. (Photo courtesy Arabian Knightz)

--------------

The bottom line? US Black Culture is a world wide phenomenon.

• Banned

When you said outside the country, did you mean a brothel in Mexico? Cuz that doesn't count.

Hip hop in China.
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in India
13.jpg

Hip hop in Japan
japanesehiphop.jpg

Hip hop in Germany
hqdefault.jpg

Hip hop in Brazil
nate-mendehlson.jpg

120124-arabian-knightz.jpg

This is Hip hop in Egypt
Check out the name: Sphinx (right) with the rest of the Arabian Knightz crew. (Photo courtesy Arabian Knightz)

--------------

The bottom line? US Black Culture is a world wide phenomenon.

I have seen it in poor countries in the Americas.
Never seen it in Europe, nor in the Middle East.

My sister who was in Japan, also never seen it before in Japan.

And I only seen it among the Lebanese minority in Sydney, when In Australia.
Nobody else.

OP- and gets less popular when the GOP is in office. Their ugly American attitude doesn't allow for much understanding of others' needs. Ditto mainly GOP MBA's and CEOs...

BTW, the only other country outside of the USA, in the world where Basketball is at all popular or common, isn't any Black country... but in fact Israel.
And that is not in accordance with US ghetto black culture, but because it is historically a EUROPEAN Jewish Game.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, nobody in Australia knew who Xibit was.

I'm not trying to be offensive...
But this is America's hurdle in world trade.
Some of what you say is true but some is not. One theme of yours is false from start to finish and that is our reasoning behind our choices.

* The baggie trousers were a BIG trend here in Europe. It seems to be fading right now but you can still see it.

* We, in Europe, have the same thoughts on where products are produced as any other nation/population. Just a small kick in your ass, however …… to us it doesn't matter if Levi Strauss is made in the US or in Thailand – Duh! - both Thailand and the US are foreign countries.

* We buy electrical goods for their cost per quality, just like anyone else. Japanese/Korean seem to be the most favourable products at the moment but it has NOTHING to do with ethnic preferences.

* I agree with you 100% about American automobiles.

I don't know what Xibit is. I assume it's a computer program?

He's an American ghetto rapper.
Btw, thanks for validating my point.
There is only several thousand rap artist in the USA..

They also didn't know Busta Rhymes, or Snoop Dogg, nor Puff Daddy either.
Want to go down that road ? it leads to nowhere.

How does the popularity of a single rapper validate your point?

Obliviously you have a deep hatred of what you have falsely labeled as 'American' culture and your point is garbage. I wonder if you type this garbage on an Apple or IBM computer...

There is only several thousand rap artist in the USA..

They also didn't know Busta Rhymes, or Snoop Dogg, nor Puff Daddy either.
Want to go down that road ? it leads to nowhere.
No, but RDean has already pointed out several rappers that are in many other nations. You know you have utterly failed when RDean is resoundingly proving you wrong.

Forum List

Back